Sponsored

I got an unexpected and joyful message today!

Matthew2023

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, Area 51, SAS, Lux, & Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My salesman messaged me that my Badlands was delivered and I am going tomorrow to pick it up! It is a 2023 Badlands with SAS & Hardtops! Until today my build tracker showed built waiting for shipping, then it shows delivered and to expect a call from my dealership. I will post some pics and any vids after tomorrow.

Ford Bronco I got an unexpected and joyful message today! IMG_5419
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Congrats!

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is an awesome feeling. Enjoy!

Gassyjack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s a nice surprise! After all the waiting and anticipation it makes it more special.

LC84

Black Diamond
First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats!

Sponsored

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I remember that feeling when I got that call. Congrats!

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

(y)

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was yours Convoy? Mine was and the same thing happened to me.

In my case, it wasn't that welcome of a call as my wife had flown to her mom's that morning for a few days, and with 2 kids in car seats I couldn't even test drive. I got to sit in it the next morning for a few seconds. Then I got to stress about it for a few days while getting the financing squared away and wondering if the dealership would sell it out from under me.

However, they came through, even parked it in back so nobody would sit in it (funny story, I drove through the lot when they were closed and saw my Bronco sitting where it was originally parked, at bit ticked that they didn't pull it around back like they said - and I thought wow - IS looks very dull on a cloudy day. Turns out it was an identical bronco in cactus gray). I got the financing squared away but was waiting on the check and they let me take delivery on my word that the check was in the mail from my CU, although they had dealer plates on (and possession of my trade) until the check came in ;)

Congrats and enjoy!

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations. Hopefully you have a good dealer!

OP
OP
Matthew2023

Matthew2023

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was yours Convoy? Mine was and the same thing happened to me.

In my case, it wasn't that welcome of a call as my wife had flown to her mom's that morning for a few days, and with 2 kids in car seats I couldn't even test drive. I got to sit in it the next morning for a few seconds. Then I got to stress about it for a few days while getting the financing squared away and wondering if the dealership would sell it out from under me.

However, they came through, even parked it in back so nobody would sit in it (funny story, I drove through the lot when they were closed and saw my Bronco sitting where it was originally parked, at bit ticked that they didn't pull it around back like they said - and I thought wow - IS looks very dull on a cloudy day. Turns out it was an identical bronco in cactus gray). I got the financing squared away but was waiting on the check and they let me take delivery on my word that the check was in the mail from my CU, although they had dealer plates on (and possession of my trade) until the check came in ;)

Congrats and enjoy!
Oh that must have been an anxious and long couple of days!

no, mine came by rail, it it was delivered to a north Georgia dealership. They are a super high volume dealership with a ridiculous allocation and has a rail head down the street. So with their volume and proximity they get deliveries quick instead of waiting like smaller or lower volume dealerships. My salesman showed my sheet a few weeks ago and they estimated the arrival between the 1st and 7th.

Sponsored

Warnock

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That is awesome! My dealer and ford marketing told me 8/8 but it still says in production. I know it’s built already but I am praying that it just shows up without being updated in the system lol. Congrats.

OP
OP
Matthew2023

Matthew2023

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is awesome! My dealer and ford marketing told me 8/8 but it still says in production. I know it’s built already but I am praying that it just shows up without being updated in the system lol. Congrats.
Hope so for you. Mine showed built since 07/19 till the 30th and the. They showed an update date on that day but no chand in its status except the bubble next to shipped was filled in but no ✅ in the bubble.

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My salesman messaged me that my Badlands was delivered and I am going tomorrow to pick it up! It is a 2023 Badlands with SAS & Hardtops! Until today my build tracker showed built waiting for shipping, then it shows delivered and to expect a call from my dealership. I will post some pics and any vids after tomorrow.

Ford Bronco I got an unexpected and joyful message today! IMG_5419
Similar for me. Built 7/24 and tracker still says waiting for shipping but dealer called me Monday that it might arrive this weekend 😊. Hopefully tracker also updates soon. Congratulations!🚙
Sponsored