Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Were the July 2020 reservations specific to a model (e.g. 2 door, 4 door, soft top, hard top, base, First Edition, etc.)? Now I feel bad that I barged in front of folks. If you're ever in the DFW area, and are still holding an unbuilt reservation -- while I'm not one of Henry's decedents -- I'll buy you a beer. Least I can do.
And no, it was a reservation to get any Bronco. Seemed so exclusive at the time!
Sponsored

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my VIN last May. Iā€™m still in production.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wanted the hard top but was told that was a show stopper.
True. Still a bunch of soft top folks that have been waiting a long time for theirs, including myself. Glad you got yours scheduled but Ford is feeding the rest of us a load of BS. Sorry the reception is less than enthusiastic, but I'm just not going to smile much for someone allowed to cut in front.

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you also get a build date to?
I got six of them, and ended up going in production at the end of October. Itā€™s still in production.

Sponsored

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Were the July 2020 reservations specific to a model (e.g. 2 door, 4 door, soft top, hard top, base, First Edition, etc.)? Now I feel bad that I barged in front of folks. If you're ever in the DFW area, and are still holding an unbuilt reservation -- while I'm not one of Henry's decedents -- I'll buy you a beer. Least I can do.
Donā€™t feel bad, itā€™s not your fault at all that things are the way that they are. Ignore the saltiness, some people have been through the ringer and project on others. Just know your date can be pushed, but enjoy the excitement!

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Reserved BadLands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is very interesting. I ordered my base sasquatch 2door 5 speed in oct when you could place 2022 orders from five star in Carrollton. I perviously had a July reservation.

No word yet on vin or build date. I'm In an odd situation because I'm hoping it's available towards the end of 2022 not the begining.

A) my lease on my ranger ends in Dec 22
B) I'm in the process of having my house built and can't/ won't use any new credit until I have my mortgage complete and keys in my hand. Around July or aug.