Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Corvette Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you work with Mike?
I did work with Mike. Being a noobie I thought I could just drive off that day with one of those Everglades Edition Broncos. I didn't know any better.
Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And that is a special type of BS. OP glad you're getting a Bronco but there are plenty of us that rightly call BS on Ford. We've been waiting for over 500 days. You wait 5.

OP
OP
TXscooterguy

TXscooterguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And that is a special type of BS. OP glad you're getting a Bronco but there are plenty of us that rightly call BS on Ford. We've been waiting for over 500 days. You wait 5.
I wanted the hard top but was told that was a show stopper.

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wanted the hard top but was told that was a show stopper.
I hope I have the same luck you did. Ordered yesterday 12/10. Badlands, Sasquatch, high package with the 2.7 and soft top. Reservation from August 13 2021, so I’m not holding my breath.

Sponsored

Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha oh yeah hard top is a show stopper all right. Reading the tea leaves, seems like MIC 2.0 might be another fail.
I will be getting a 2 door, or no Bronco at all. @mrlevine if you cannot make MIC 2 door tops please make a shippable soft top option available. This is ridiculous.
I’m flirting with the Rubicon build and price. You really do get less for more money, but goddamnit…. An unobtainable vehicle is worth nothing….

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Haha oh yeah hard top is a show stopper all right. Reading the tea leaves, seems like MIC 2.0 might be another fail.
I will be getting a 2 door, or no Bronco at all. @mrlevine if you cannot make MIC 2 door tops please make a shippable soft top option available. This is ridiculous.
I’m flirting with the Rubicon build and price. You really do get less for more money, but goddamnit…. An unobtainable vehicle is worth nothing….
They should start sending us Posters of a Bronco so we can hang them above our jeeps.

OP
OP
TXscooterguy

TXscooterguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered yesterday 12/10. ..... Reservation from August 13 2021...
Pardon the new guy question but when are "reservations" required. I'm guessing when you have a reservation for a particular build / model no one can order that item before you can. But someone wanting a non-reserved model could order it before you. Will the Everglades Edition require reservations. My dealer said he couldn't order one at this time but didn't say a thing about getting a reservation for one.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It was supposed to be first come first serve by reservation for any bronco, starting long long ago. As you witnessed yourself, reservations don’t mean much. Dealership, soft top seem to make the biggest difference on who gets a bronco.

I don’t have an answer for you on how they’ll allocate Everglades.

Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pardon the new guy question but when are "reservations" required. I'm guessing when you have a reservation for a particular build / model no one can order that item before you can. But someone wanting a non-reserved model could order it before you. Will the Everglades Edition require reservations. My dealer said he couldn't order one at this time but didn't say a thing about getting a reservation for one.
Reservations are not required for any models.
Reservations were opened 7/13/20, before Bronco went into production. At that time, Ford stated that all Broncos would be built according to reservation date, before dealer stock.
To a point, this is still true. Ford has not started flooding the market with Broncos for dealerships to sell. However, the pandemic hits and supplies got short. Fine. Many orders were pushed to 22. Fine. Ford filled all of its dealer demos, off Roadeo stock, promotional builds, etc. Fine. Ford then decided to add dealer allocation to the formula, and it all went haywire.
There are tons of trucks being shipped with the so-called restraints, while the reservation holders are passed over due to… allocation? Bad hard tops? Voodoo? Dealer priority?
I will add that Ford communication has been absolutely terrible.
People that reserved in July 2020 do not have vehicles while you can walk in and get one immediately scheduled. Not the fault of the person ordering at all, it’s all on @Ford Motor Company

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company can you tell me how this guy managed a 2.7 when there are threads around here about a hold on 2.7 orders. o_O

I feel like I am in a bad dream .........................or maybe it is

😁

OP
OP
TXscooterguy

TXscooterguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

People that reserved in July 2020 do not have vehicles while you can walk in and get one immediately scheduled.
Were the July 2020 reservations specific to a model (e.g. 2 door, 4 door, soft top, hard top, base, First Edition, etc.)? Now I feel bad that I barged in front of folks. If you're ever in the DFW area, and are still holding an unbuilt reservation -- while I'm not one of Henry's decedents -- I'll buy you a beer. Least I can do.

Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Were the July 2020 reservations specific to a model (e.g. 2 door, 4 door, soft top, hard top, base, First Edition, etc.)? Now I feel bad that I barged in front of folks. If you're ever in the DFW area, and are still holding an unbuilt reservation -- while I'm not one of Henry's decedents -- I'll buy you a beer. Least I can do.
Haha you don’t have to feel bad for anything. You ordered it, you’re getting it, good for you and have fun with it.
If I hit DFW soon, rest assured I’ll be thirsty🤣 And if you ever make your way to the Berkshires in MA, hit me up!
Sponsored