First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 9/2020 reservation and a 1/2021 order and I am still waiting for my Bronco
Check the back door link. I just got picked up this round. I'm absolutely stunned.
Sponsored

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All the Nav systems use satellites. Cell use is only for location services.
All navs use satellites, but Google maps needs internet service to download and display the maps while moving around. Otherwise, you'll see your location on a sea of nothingness.
That was my main point, to pre-download maps if you know you're going somewhere that you're not sure if service is available or not.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All navs use satellites, but Google maps needs internet service to download and display the maps while moving around. Otherwise, you'll see your location on a sea of nothingness.
That was my main point, to pre-download maps if you know you're going somewhere that you're not sure if service is available or not.
Agree

Garret Sterling

Black Diamond
First Name
Garret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Today marks 2 years and 1 day since i reserved my BD 2dr, 2.7, sasquatch, with hd mod bumper.... still no VIN. dealer said last week that there are 5 2drs ahead of me in line according to reservation timestamp, not including constraints.... and last week that dealership was given an allocation of 18, sadly mine was not one of them. The closer i get to my Bronco waiting the more i realize how shitty this wait has been. But i continue to wait. Idk, I must be stupid or brilliant for waiting this long. Time will tell.
Sponsored