Your Bronco Model
Badlands
came out looking real nice! 💪🤙

45D4FD48-F4AB-4726-A519-8EB5505DCF6B.jpeg

91156C81-280A-41B8-81EB-05442E9E65E2.jpeg

EE297FE8-508E-4FEA-A2A5-BD812B3E7838.jpeg

1148870B-71E2-4031-B26B-20C60180C379.jpeg
These are great!
Hey I see the zipper head hanging! Tuck it in when you close it, it will be silent!
May we have permission to use the pics?
Mike
Sponsored

21BroncoFlyer

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are great!
Hey I see the zipper head hanging! Tuck it in when you close it, it will be silent!
Mike

Mike,

Are you guys adding more colors in the future? I dig this tan on the eruption green, but think it could be a few shades darker.

NJRoadkill

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 2.3l Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are great!
Mike
Thanks, Mike! wife caught that first thing when we took a test drive!

Sure. No problem. 🤙
I’ll post some better shots w/ background at some point. Have a trip to OBX planned next month as well.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mike,

Are you guys adding more colors in the future? I dig this tan on the eruption green, but think it could be a few shades darker.
We can print any color but the mesh manufacturer does not make a darker one. We only use USA manufactured mesh. Other colors would have to come from China.
Mike

zio

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Checking in on my 4-door hardtop order I placed on April 26th. Order #12953.

Is it really taking this long?

Summer is nearly over.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checking in on my 4-door hardtop order I placed on April 26th. Order #12953.

Is it really taking this long?

Summer is nearly over.
Please send requests for shipping info to [email protected]

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine last week. Very happy with it. Kind of a mix between no tops and just front tops. Cuts down on 50% of the suns heat per my arm o meter. Stays attached at 100. Dog loves it. Very well built product. A little over engineered for a mesh top, very much appreciated.

I just went with black for my 2 door.
Ordered 5/29
Shipped 7/20

Had been emailed twice about delays over that period making sure I was okay with it. Great company.

Learn some patience in these trying times.

zio

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got mine last week. Very happy with it. Kind of a mix between no tops and just front tops. Cuts down on 50% of the suns heat per my arm o meter. Stays attached at 100. Dog loves it. Very well built product. A little over engineered for a mesh top, very much appreciated.

Ordered 5/29
Shipped 7/20

Had been emailed twice about delays over that period making sure I was okay with it. Great company.

Funny, you said learn some patience and I ordered mine a month earlier than you and you already received it. Do you want a cookie?

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny, you said learn some patience and I ordered mine a month earlier than you and you already received it. Do you want a cookie?
Na. Just people to quit bitching when they have no idea what a shop like this goes through to keep up with demand.

Just cancel your order and buy from another company. If you ordered from me I would be canceling the order and would put your top up on here for a free giveaway to anyone but you and then have pics of it installed on the website.

But that’s me. The JTops folks are a lot nicer.

Swing by a canvas shop one day and see what it takes to produce something like this.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is a reason...
We shipped almost all 2 door hardtops. They required one zipper and because we were short zippers we were able to get 3 times the number of 2 doors out. The Hardtop version requires 3 zippers so we waited for the supply.
There are many things related to efficient manufacturing and we do our best to maximize output. All raw materials are here and we have dedicated 6 out of 8 of the sewing team members to 4Dr. hardtop production. We also made a few design changes based on early user feedback that are now incorporated in the 4 Dr.
We are projecting we can get on average 14 hardtop orders a day shipped and will be completely caught up by the end of August or sooner if possible.
Mike

Ford Bronco Jtops shipping and order updates tempImageNOxhmc

tempImagevhonXS.png

tempImageXzMSVZ.png

Sponsored

projectbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I currently have a Bestop installed and not entirely happy with it. One of the rear attachment points broke off so the rear section of the top has some slop to it that is very noticeable at highway speed so I am definitely interested in these JTops.

If I were to order today, what would likely be the expected wait time to receive?

4 door hardtop.

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I currently have a Bestop installed and not entirely happy with it. One of the rear attachment points broke off so the rear section of the top has some slop to it that is very noticeable at highway speed so I am definitely interested in these JTops.

If I were to order today, what would likely be the expected wait time to receive?

4 door hardtop.
All current back orders are expected to ship between now and the end of August. New orders can be expected in 20 working days from date of order.
Now that all supply issues have been corrected we are working on getting ahead of our current schedule.
I hope this helps and if I can be of further assistance please let me know.
Mike

Wraithracing

Outer Banks
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ordered 5/29
Shipped 7/20

As Order # 12947 on 4/26 (4 door Hard Top) I understand how ZIO feels and I would say that his post didn't come across as bitching.

Glad you got your Top and that you love it, but telling those of us that are sitting at 99 days from order date to learn some patience compared to your 52 days order date to ship date is a bit obnoxious!

Unfortunately I have not received any emails from JTops in regards to delays during this time. I have emailed Mike directly on at least two occasions and he has responded immediately with updates and information and I appreciate that. As a small business owner myself, I am completely aware of the current supply issues and deal with them daily, so I understand these trying times we are in.

The fact that JTops made the calculated decision it was better to produce as many tops (2 Dr) as possible due to the zipper supply issue rather than try and produce the oldest orders first, is their choice. Doesn't mean I have to be happy about it! Obviously I can cancel my order if I am so inclined, but I don't have any intention nor desire since I feel they make the best top available for the Bronco. I have decided at this point that the top will show up when it does and if I am able to use it this year GREAT! If not, at least I will be ready as soon as the snow melts next year.

Either way, there are many of us that placed orders early that are still waiting, although maybe less and less patiently every day! So enjoy your JTop and your Bronco

Mike, No bitching or complaining towards you or JTopUSA. As we have discussed via email, I understand the supply issues and greatly appreciate your direct and quick responses when I emailed asking for updates. Glad to hear you have been able to sort out the zipper supply issues and I look forward to receiving my top in the near future! (y)

NJRoadkill

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 2.3l Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Mike, thanks for the reply.

the short answer is I don’t intend to leave it on full time.. I never did. Looks and fit were more a deciding factor for me personally. Which it appears to be an outstanding product with care in design and engineering. 💪

The lift I’m using to remove/store my hardtop requires me to pass the straps over the roll bar, place the front panels in the basket etc. it would hinder that process if I left the Bimini in place.

—> Link To Lift Install <—

I don’t mind removing and installing the Bimini as needed. I’ll admit I haven’t fully looked at the install process, or how it secures, but if it’s primarily earth magnets and Velcro, then yeah, I’m in for a no zipper, no cut outs (at the roof bolt bracket),, no fuss version.

hope this input is taken as constructive as it’s intended 🤙
Ended up not having any issues/conflicts with my lift and the Bimini. Pretty straight forward. Although I wasn’t sure where the front is intended to fold. Where I have it shown, or a bit more forward.

Ford Bronco Jtops shipping and order updates B141DCCC-ED57-417D-9E32-F4E1F099AF95

Ford Bronco Jtops shipping and order updates C19D2DED-6232-4C57-8A4B-828E1AB302EF

Ford Bronco Jtops shipping and order updates 784CF896-7720-4EAA-829E-DF15D02FDB91

Ford Bronco Jtops shipping and order updates BA57AD17-CE56-4B93-95F0-26F989995CAD

Ford Bronco Jtops shipping and order updates 4EC71662-C1DB-44FA-A929-4B722C8C0F59

Ford Bronco Jtops shipping and order updates B26160F2-D9D3-4525-80D2-7CFAE3F18DD4

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ended up not having any issues/conflicts with my lift and the Bimini. Pretty straight forward. Although I wasn’t sure where the front is intended to fold. Where I have it shown, or a bit more forward.

Ford Bronco Jtops shipping and order updates B26160F2-D9D3-4525-80D2-7CFAE3F18DD4

This looks great! One suggestion. Don’t fold it back so far and the front edge will tuck above the lock down paddles on the front panels.

That will hold it up on the front edge. When you flip the paddle up it will hold the shade up against the front edge of the windshield.
Great pics! May we use them on the website?
Mike
Sponsored