First Name
Barney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco II, 2008 Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's just absurd that people who reserved in the first few hours still don't have their Broncos yet.

I will say this about SAC though, it might be a 10 hour drive and maybe an overnight stay or two at a hotel but they 100% will get my business on my next vehicle purchase. When Ford screwed over their allocation they could have easily told us all to piss up a rope and said "MSRP, take it or leave it" but they didn't. This is 100% integrity which we've seen lacking from countless other dealers. Heck, I was even told nonstop at work for 1.5 years that I would get screwed by them when it came time to pick it up and I knew that wouldn't happen. There are also a couple other things John mentioned on the ride from Yeager that struck a cord with me and the integrity that SAC shows.

I am 100% a SAC customer for life and I implore anybody that's stuck waiting to just be patient. I know the wait sucks, took 2 years for mine to show. I'm not even going to hit you all with the cliche "worth the wait" stuff because we all know by now what's up.
I couldnā€™t agree more!
Sponsored

Eruption

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It finally happened! SAC was great as everyone has stated many times. I wish John was there but he doesnā€™t work weekends but my son and I got to meet the rest of the crew. Be patient my friends. Itā€™s easy to say that now but I was a 2nd day reservation holder so Iā€™ve done my time. The best part, I donā€™t have to check 6G site every couple hours and I get to install my accessories that Iā€™ve acquired for the past 8 months. Btwā€¦ they had another truck delivery last night so they are coming boys.

4732722D-7CC8-4E8A-A83A-038013737EE4.jpeg
I was on that truck as well, day 1 res holder getting fulfilled at SAC. Hope to be on the ground in a day or two to pick it up as long as the airlines are not a mess...

astuart

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Forgot? Really? You leave the house and forget to turn the iron off. You forget to put the milk back in the fridge. You forget to take your medicine. You forget to put on clean drawers. You forget the names of your children or your wifeā€™s birthday. You donā€™t forget the color of a Bronco.
Yes, my bad. I should have taken pictures of the ones they had on the lot and as well as the recently delivered Broncos that were still at the entrance. My son is pretty sure it was an A51 2d WT.

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedition, 15 Jetta TDI, 12 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You
Yes, my bad. I should have taken pictures of the ones they had on the lot and as well as the recently delivered Broncos that were still at the entrance. My son is pretty sure it was an A51 2d WT.
Your son is doing Godā€™s work! Thank you! šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wanted to say thank you to @StephensAutoCenter for being a part of our 21st anniversary today. As you can see, Mrs. Mountain Man is just as happy as I was to pick up our HOSS 3.0 WT. Without a doubt, the easiest car buying experience Iā€™ve ever had. John, Rob, and the whole Stephens gang delivered as promised from start to finish, on every single detail.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection B9C72484-E46C-4493-990C-E908998A8436
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 180ADBF8-A412-470B-B9BE-F6BDAEAB1E49
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection A9413AE2-464B-444F-97EF-038957A2D508
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection D605130F-77A5-47A7-AE92-9F44420C9997

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter John do you know when you will be reaching out to convert our 22 orders to 24 orders?

To 24? Probably around September of 2023 :)

As of right now, the 23 order banks open on 9/12/22. I saw something yesterday about it. That may change of course.

/john

Eruption

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wanted to say thank you to @StephensAutoCenter for being a part of our 21st anniversary today. As you can see, Mrs. Mountain Man is just as happy as I was to pick up our HOSS 3.0 WT. Without a doubt, the easiest car buying experience Iā€™ve ever had. John, Rob, and the whole Stephens gang delivered as promised from start to finish, on every single detail.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection D605130F-77A5-47A7-AE92-9F44420C9997
It was nice to meet the two of you yesterday as we had our join delivery experience. Hope your ride home was as smooth as mine.

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It was nice to meet the two of you yesterday as we had our join delivery experience. Hope your ride home was as smooth as mine.
Smooth as a fart through silk panties.

It was a pleasure to meet you as well. You looked great zooming by yesterday. I hope you enjoy your Bronco!

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To 24? Probably around September of 2023 :)

As of right now, the 23 order banks open on 9/12/22. I saw something yesterday about it. That may change of course.

/john
John
i was joking a little there. Does the recent news about not taking new 23 orders sound legit to you? Do you think its possible that you could clear your order banks next year? Iā€™d hate to see this thread dry up.

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

John
i was joking a little there. Does the recent news about not taking new 23 orders sound legit to you? Do you think its possible that you could clear your order banks next year? Iā€™d hate to see this thread dry up.

I am putting this in the "we have no idea" file.

/john

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John @StephensAutoCenter , Are you able to pull an updated list of constraints from your rep for this weeks scheduling?

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I really appreciate Ford giving us 5 days to understand the COVP process and then get our new orders (plus COVP) submitted on 9/12. :rolleyes:

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection MY2023 Orders Schedule
It says they won't schedule MY23 until the end of September so you'll have almost 3 weeks to get it all done, right? That's no challenge for a machine like John!
Sponsored