8/15/22 Build Week Group

Yardo //

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKX (for sale), 1976 CJ-7 (for sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My birthday is September 22. I've never been one for birthday celebrations or any of that bs but if I could get my Bronco on or before that day I will be one happy MFer.
Sponsored

CamTalksTech

Outer Banks
First Name
Camryn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m still holding on with 8/17 build date, and 9/6-9/12 delivery according to Ford Chat!

No Window Sticker yet but hopefully soon!

I just added my build to the spreadsheet as well.

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My birthday is September 22. I've never been one for birthday celebrations or any of that bs but if I could get my Bronco on or before that day I will be one happy MFer.
My birthday is one day after yours and I'm hoping for delivery on or before that day. I just checked: Ordertrack.app and "In Production" at the top is now highlighted in purple. No changes to the order tracker link that Ford sent me yet. I did an online chat with Customer Service this morning to find out if my build date is still 8/20. The rep said that it is no longer showing a build day of 8/20, just a build week of 8/17 now. That's a Wednesday, so I'm hoping that maybe she was just confused and my build date moved to few days earlier!

maestrosax

Wildtrak
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My birthday is one day after yours and I'm hoping for delivery on or before that day. I just checked: Ordertrack.app and "In Production" at the top is now highlighted in purple. No changes to the order tracker link that Ford sent me yet. I did an online chat with Customer Service this morning to find out if my build date is still 8/20. The rep said that it is no longer showing a build day of 8/20, just a build week of 8/17 now. That's a Wednesday, so I'm hoping that maybe she was just confused and my build date moved to few days earlier!
tracker app isnt showing in- production for me....for chat said 2 weeks agio the build day was 8/16...no sticker yet.

update - Just contacted for chat for an update and it seemed like the person wasn't sure on much. gave a bunch of dates, but had trouble communicating what they meant. The best I could gather, Schedule Day 8-20 (was told 2 weeks ago 8-16 build day), Start Day 8-22 end dat 8-28. and then status day of 7/29. This was way more than I got the last time I contacted. not 100% sure what all this means now, but sounds like Im getting delayed.

Last edited:

Yardo //

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKX (for sale), 1976 CJ-7 (for sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's awesome! I just spoke with dealer. He said 30th but then I chatted with Ford support and they are still saying 20th. The back door tracker still shows the week of the 15th. So who knows. Either way I'm holding tight. The 20th cannot get here soon enough.

Sponsored

Black Diamond

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My bday is Sep 22 as well. Let's gooooooo

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Woo hoo, window sticker showed up today on ordertracker, 8/16 blend date!
Yaaaaasssss! My window sticker is visible on ordertracker and my blend date is Tuesday, 8/16 too! My build is 664 out of 1041. It’s happening!!

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Showing in production on Ordertrack.app with window sticker and a blend date of 8/16! It's happening!!!!!

cashe3

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No WS yet, but starting to hope since I haven't been bumped yet.

Sponsored

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp, I got the bump to 8-29 build week. I kind of expected it.

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How are you finding out that you were bumped? I ask because the backdoor tracker seems to have been updated and doesn't show anything date related. ordertrack.app isn't giving me anything either.
Received an email from Ford early this morning.
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220809-234507

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Moved back to 8/20 blend date…fully expect to be bumped to the following week.

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was told 8/17 by ford chat this AM. looks like a window sticker should appear tomorrow from everyone posting about them getting window stickers today w/ 8/16 build dates
Sponsored