Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is a leather option but we don't know the price yet.

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m curious to see what the hood graphics look like. Hopefully you can delete them if theyā€™re obnoxious. I think itā€™s going to be tough to make it look any better than it already looks!
Same here I really am Interested in the hood graphics... Pretty sure there had been no pictures of it so far.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Same here I really am Interested in the hood graphics... Pretty sure there had been no pictures of it so far.
I believe I read somewhere that the hood graphics will be the same as the First Edition. The only difference is the FE will get additional side rocker graphics.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1594900985479

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe I read somewhere that the hood graphics will be the same as the First Edition. The only difference is the FE will get additional side rocker graphics.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1594900985479
Thanks!

Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is the Bronco sport badlands unique cloth. If it is even remotely similar in style, I'd be very happy. Between this and the leaked brown interior, I think the cloth will be nicer than what we're used to

Screenshot_20200827-201548_Chrome.jpg
I like the yellow accent colors.
I wander if thereā€™s going to be a specific accent color for each model?
All of the top 3 models have yellow accents on their badge. I hope they arenā€™t all 3 yellow accent colors inside.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It might be my imagination, but if the wish list includes 4 doors, big engine, auto trans, and a hard top, is the Wildtrack actually going to be a super high value? I just have this vision of optioning any of the lower trims with the above list, and for two grand more standard Sasquatch. I guess we wonā€™t know for sure till the configurator lands.
After rolling through the thread with the survey pricing guesstimates, the value goes to Outer Banks with the basic hard top and the lux package comes in 2k cheaper than Wildtrak lux. Black Diamond checks all my boxes and is in the affordable middle.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking šŸš¶ā€ā™‚ļø. ā€˜23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After rolling through the thread with the survey pricing guesstimates, the value goes to Outer Banks with the basic hard top and the lux package comes in 2k cheaper than Wildtrak lux. Black Diamond checks all my boxes and is in the affordable middle.
Trying to compare what is missing on the OBX configuration you created that is $2000 less than a WildTrak, if anything?

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So do you think @NVCowboy 's configuration includes the Sasquatch package for the OBX?
Yes. Sasquatch was included. I didnā€™t consider upfitters, but I did spec out the OBX with the $750 hard top, not the painted top that comes standard with the Wildtrak. Also, this was just based on the numbers from the options survey. I need to check my spreadsheet when I get back to work. Graveyard can mess with math skills.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes. Sasquatch was included. I didnā€™t consider upfitters, but I did spec out the OBX with the $750 hard top, not the painted top that comes standard with the Wildtrak. Also, this was just based on the numbers from the options survey. I need to check my spreadsheet when I get back to work. Graveyard can mess with math skills.
So the OBX becomes a very interesting alternative then. So are the ā€˜sportā€™ & ā€˜Bajaā€™ modes available on an OBX?

I wouldnā€™t mind a body color Hard top. Which you can not get on a Wildtrak...

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the OBX becomes a very interesting alternative then. So are the ā€˜sportā€™ & ā€˜Bajaā€™ modes available on an OBX?

I wouldnā€™t mind a body color Hard top. Which you can not get on a Wildtrak...
The "Sport" mode is available on the Outer Banks, but not "Baja". To be honest, I'm starting to lean heavily towards an Outer Banks since it can be kitted out almost exactly like a Wildtrak aside from Hood Graphics and "Baja" mode and it comes in a bit cheaper.

I'm really hoping there's something about the Wildtrak that they haven't revealed to us yet that'll differentiate it from the others aside from just being a "Package deal" Trim level with Hood graphics and an extra G.O.A.T. mode.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Comparing WT and OBX, can someone enlighten on full time 4x4? Is it necessary?

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It seems to me that the wildtrak is the odd trim out of the bronco group. There seems be a lot about this trim level that isnā€™t getting mentioned, by Ford and others. No photos of this mystery decal! Yet it sure is mentioned a whole bunch. Now weā€˜re discussing OBX vs WT and how there isnā€™t that much difference except price when building an OBX up To a WT options level. I sure hope we get a lot more info on the WT soon. Is gearing going to be different, interior colors, nicer Interior than say a BL? Come on Ford, enough rock crawling. Let us see some desert running and use a WT mule! No more BL content! Iā€™m getting envious of all the Badlands people getting to see their desired mode of off-road fun. I want high speed testing! ?
Sponsored