Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

yep im still getting Wildtrak, it has everything i need, my options will be leather 2 tone edition, lux package and front and rear metal bumper, insulated headliner and last but not least warm alloy ring bead lock, that helps separate the look of all black wheels and tires i think its to much black, later on i will upgrade to my fuel wheels and bumpers
Screenshot (54).png
When you upgrade to the modular front bumper, does it also come with a metal rear bumper? Does it upgrade to a steel bash plate too? What all comes with the modular upgrade?
Sponsored

awsome95

Wildtrak
First Name
jimmie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150 fx4 supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
wildtrak is made more for speed, the lighter it is the faster it will go, where the badlands is made more for offroad, that's why it comes with all protection underneath as well as rock rails and steel bumpers

awsome95

Wildtrak
First Name
jimmie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150 fx4 supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i think all models come with bash plate but badlands has a beefer plate

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

if the prices are close, I may step down to an OBx, add all the WT stuff and be able to upgrage to High and beat the WT price.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
According to the brochure steel rear bumpers is not an option.

I'm a little confused on bumpers. The brochure states standard " Plastic Front and Rear " and optional modular. Is the rear bumper available in steel as an option?

Sponsored

awsome95

Wildtrak
First Name
jimmie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150 fx4 supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
im wondering if the gearing in differential will be different gearing from Badlands compared to Wildtrak? seeing one is made for speed and other for off roading

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
According to the brochure bash plates is an option.

Will you be able to get rock rails and bash plates on the Wildtrack? I think it should come stock on the Wildtrack.

awsome95

Wildtrak
First Name
jimmie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150 fx4 supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When you upgrade to the modular front bumper, does it also come with a metal rear bumper? Does it upgrade to a steel bash plate too? What all comes with the modular upgrade?
i think there is one model that comes with front and rear metal bumpers, the rear bumper should bolt on to WD, but have to wait until accessories are out to find out, anyway aftermarket parts should come out soon once they get their hands on a bronco for proper measurements and for fitment and alignment, should have plenty of designs to choose from.

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If your going to rock climb your going to definitely want the disconnect sway bar. It increases your articulation across the vehicle to help you over large rocks.
Personally I have no intention of rock climbing and most that do have older 4x4s that are specificly set up it. But there are the 10% to 20% that will put a new vehicle on the rocks. Call me faint of heart but I don't see myself taking my $60k vehicle over huge rocks. Just not my cup of tea, but hats off to the folks that enjoy it.
I would be surprised if there isn’t a sway bar on all models. Just not electronic disconnect type. Somebody wants to go crawl? Do it the old school way and crawl your happy ass under the Bronco with a wrench and disconnect it.

Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi all,

saw the other models getting some love so thought us Wildtrak fans need a place as well. Why did you all pick the Wildtrak? for me personally, it seemed like the perfect evolution from my 1st gen Raptor....

I'm hoping to load it up with the upgraded bumpers, bash plates, and the High and Lux package, but the $$$$$ is looking a bit steep!

I considered the First Edition but saw the price and also figured part of my reservation problem last night was because they were sold out so I switched to the Wildtrak. Plus, it looked like it better fit my lifestyle.

Happy with the Wildtrak choice... will just have to see what funds are available to load it up.

Not sure on the color, but kinda digging the red on the 'reserve' page... I always buy Black but the thread with the pictures of the Black 4 door don't really do it for me.

Gotta save money for all those 'accessories' as well.
I love the Wildtrak but not digging the cloth seats or carpet.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So after the pricing leak, are y'all still on trak to get the WildTrak trim? I am still on board, pricing is exactly around the amount I am willing to spend fully loaded.
Yup. It's about where I expected it to be. I'd love for it to be lower though *nudge nudge Ford* lol

I'm a little confused on bumpers. The brochure states standard " Plastic Front and Rear " and optional modular. Is the rear bumper available in steel as an option?
According to Ford's PDF, it only specifically mentions the HD Modular (steel) front as an option, but doesn't mention the rear. I'm interested to see the difference between the plastic and steel bumpers looks wise.

Will you be able to get rock rails and bash plates on the Wildtrack? I think it should come stock on the Wildtrack.
The original PDF Ford sent out says that the bash plates are optional on WT. It has a " - " for the rock rails, but I have to imagine they'll be a standalone option.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup. It's about where I expected it to be. I'd love for it to be lower though *nudge nudge Ford* lol

According to Ford's PDF, it only specifically mentions the HD Modular (steel) front as an option, but doesn't mention the rear. I'm interested to see the difference between the plastic and steel bumpers looks wise.

The original PDF Ford sent out says that the bash plates are optional on WT. It has a " - " for the rock rails, but I have to imagine they'll be a standalone option.
It actually does mention a steel rear but almost randomly

Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 10.23.48 PM.png

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 4 door comes with the painted modular hard top, correct? I know the other 4 doors come with soft tops but I thought that was one of the selling points of the Wildtrak

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It actually does mention a steel rear but almost randomly

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 10.23.48 PM
Hmm. We'll see I guess.

The 4 door comes with the painted modular hard top, correct? I know the other 4 doors come with soft tops but I thought that was one of the selling points of the Wildtrak
Correct. 2 door would get the painted top as well (as opposed to the MIC top).
Sponsored