Sponsored

NAPA Maxi Trac 300LPM dual cylinder air compressors - list of identical/rebranded compressors, some in stock

d90_rod

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mostly Land Rovers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looking forward to the update that you've got compressors back in stock!
Sponsored

OP
OP
BulldogBear

BulldogBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2000 Mercedes-Benz G500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sir, any chance you will be carrying a four tire inflation / deflation hose system? Connected to your Trickflate 300, It'd make a damn sexy arrangement (maybe even too sexy).
They're really easy to make. Several YouTube videos out there, including links to all the parts, all on Amazon - I think mine came in under $100 and I still have spare parts for repairs. The only tools you need are a knife, a screw driver (depending on the hose clamps), and soapy water. Took me 1/2 hour.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sir, any chance you will be carrying a four tire inflation / deflation hose system? Connected to your Trickflate 300, It'd make a damn sexy arrangement (maybe even too sexy).
2sexy.jpeg
They're really easy to make. Several YouTube videos out there, including links to all the parts, all on Amazon - I think mine came in under $100 and I still have spare parts for repairs. The only tools you need are a knife, a screw driver (depending on the hose clamps), and soapy water. Took me 1/2 hour.
As BulldogBear says, it's an easy DIY project. I'm probably not going to expand into that yet.

ksdon

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What type air hose do you carry in your Bronco for just one tire at a time?
Our at home hose seems very heavy to carry around.

I'm doing the pressure switch mod and adding a standard air chuck.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What type air hose do you carry in your Bronco for just one tire at a time?
Our at home hose seems very heavy to carry around.

I'm doing the pressure switch mod and adding a standard air chuck.
Flexzilla

Sponsored
OP
OP
BulldogBear

BulldogBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2000 Mercedes-Benz G500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Flexzilla
Yes, I went with Flexzilla as well. I've heard some people have had issues w/high heat where the hose connects to the compressor, but I haven't had any issues.

ksdon

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the hose suggestion. They look to be good quality.

I'm hoping that by adding the pressure switch coming out the original hole with a nipple then a tee there may be some added cooling before it gets to the air hose.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm hoping that by adding the pressure switch coming out the original hole with a nipple then a tee there may be some added cooling before it gets to the air hose.
I bought the Maxi Trac from Australia and had it shipped (dont ask). I taped a new hole and put in the pressure switch. There are numerous YouTube videos on how to do it.

TXEricLJ

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep LJ (don't own a bronco yet)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

I built a wishlist on Amazon recently for the parts to build my own 4 tire inflation setup. The 50' Flexzilla 1/4" hose is only about $20 and comes with two good reusable ends on it.

I haven't purchased all the stuff yet and now I'm wondering if I should go with the 3/8" hose for maximum airflow with the high volume of these compressors.

Anyone know if that's anything to be concerned with or if the difference would be negligible?

Sponsored

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I built a wishlist on Amazon recently for the parts to build my own 4 tire inflation setup. The 50' Flexzilla 1/4" hose is only about $20 and comes with two good reusable ends on it.

I haven't purchased all the stuff yet and now I'm wondering if I should go with the 3/8" hose for maximum airflow with the high volume of these compressors.

Anyone know if that's anything to be concerned with or if the difference would be negligible?
I do not believe so. I used the 50' Flexzilla 1/4" hose.

TXEricLJ

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I do not believe so. I used the 50' Flexzilla 1/4" hose.
Yeah probably a non-issue.

Any photos of your inflation setup? I've got a pretty good idea of what I want to do, but am looking for all the info I can get to fine tune that idea.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah probably a non-issue.

Any photos of your inflation setup? I've got a pretty good idea of what I want to do, but am looking for all the info I can get to fine tune that idea.
Ford Bronco NAPA Maxi Trac 300LPM dual cylinder air compressors - list of identical/rebranded compressors, some in stock 20220902_103657
Ford Bronco NAPA Maxi Trac 300LPM dual cylinder air compressors - list of identical/rebranded compressors, some in stock 20220902_103704
Ford Bronco NAPA Maxi Trac 300LPM dual cylinder air compressors - list of identical/rebranded compressors, some in stock 20220902_103716
Ford Bronco NAPA Maxi Trac 300LPM dual cylinder air compressors - list of identical/rebranded compressors, some in stock 20220902_103811

Sure. If you have any questions let me know. Get this bag on Amazon as everything except the compressor fits in it nicely.

TXEricLJ

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sure. If you have any questions let me know. Get this bag on Amazon as everything except the compressor fits in it nicely.
Yeah that bag definitely caught my eye. I'll look it up.

Are those the same style ends that Morrflate uses? Open flow or closed flow design?

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Closed
Haltec 4 (Four) H-5265 Standard Bore Grip Lock On Air Chuck 0-300 psi 1/4" NPT https://a.co/d/c6Sr36A

Bag
Bucket Boss Cable Bag in Brown, 69000, Brown|brown https://a.co/d/gzIHxV4

Splitter
WYNNsky Air Splitter, 3-Way Manifold with 3 Pieces Industrial Coupler and Plug, Air Compressor Hose Accessories Quick Connect Fittings https://a.co/d/7KzzBRu

Gauge
MEASUREMAN Lead-Free Pressure Gauge, 2-1/2inch Dial, Glycerin Filled, 0-60psi/kpa, Stainless Steel Case, 1/4inchNPT Lower Mount https://a.co/d/gjzLBBR

Valve
WYNNsky 1/4" Heavy Duty Air Compressor Brass Ball Valve Shut Off Switch, 1/4 Inch Male And Female NPT Thread Pipe Fitting https://a.co/d/5Ahwdkj

Tees
Joywayus 1/4" Brass Barb Tee Fittings T-Shaped 3 Ways Union 1/4" ID Hose Pipe Fitting with 6pcs Stainless Steel Pipe Clamp for Water/Fuel/Air (Pack of 2) https://a.co/d/j8wVGwP

Hose
Flexzilla HFZ1450YW2 1/4" (inches) x 50' (feet) Air Hose, 50 ft, MNPT Fittings, Heavy Duty, Lightweight, Hybrid, ZillaGreen-HFZ1450YW2, 1/4" (inches) x 50' (feet) https://a.co/d/gTWbyXR

I ended up buying the FlexZilla ends on another site because Amazon was too far out on delivery.

Flexzilla Pro Air Hose Reusable Fitting, 1/4 in. - RP900250 https://a.co/d/guYCcQ4
Sponsored