Sponsored

NAPA Maxi Trac 300LPM dual cylinder air compressors - list of identical/rebranded compressors, some in stock

TXEricLJ

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep LJ (don't own a bronco yet)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I ended up buying the FlexZilla ends on another site because Amazon was too far out on delivery.
That's almost exactly the items I have on my list save for different hose ends. LOL

Thanks for sharing the full list. It gives me another reference point and will definitely help others.
Sponsored

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's almost exactly the items I have on my list save for different hose ends. LOL

Thanks for sharing the full list. It gives me another reference point and will definitely help others.
Here is the pressure switch too.

Air Pressure Switch 90-120 PSI Pressure Switch 1/8"-27 NPT DC 24V 12V Pressure Switch Air Compressor Pressure Switch 120PSI Pressure Switch 90 PSI Pressure Switch https://a.co/d/exVx10n

TXEricLJ

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here is the pressure switch too.

Air Pressure Switch 90-120 PSI Pressure Switch 1/8"-27 NPT DC 24V 12V Pressure Switch Air Compressor Pressure Switch 120PSI Pressure Switch 90 PSI Pressure Switch https://a.co/d/exVx10n
I had that same switch on my list, but after watching some YouTube videos from DirtLifestyle where he mods this compressor, I may go with a 70-100psi switch.

If you haven't seen those videos look them up. I won't do all of the mods he did, but it's pretty cool how he's improved the thing.

ksdon

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is a good video. Learned a lot.
It made me think about the pressure switch. We have motorhome that needs 75 psi and chose a 85-100 psi pressure switch.

humphrjm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's a derivative of it, my supplier has them as well and they're slightly cheaper but I felt better sticking with the original. That ebay seller can't be making more than a couple dollars on each one. If anyone wants to try them instead of mine I don't blame you. It probably works fine.
It actually isn't the same one, the ebay link is for the dual 40mm pistons, whereas the OP is for the dual 60mm pistons. I ordered one to check it out. In hindsight, I should've known since the 60mm is rated at ~90A, whereas this one is 55A max.

Here's the similar alibaba link for the 40mm version:
https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...offerlist.normal_offer.d_title.34e52703SajZU3

tldr; it only gets 150lpm instead of the 300lpm from the 60mm. I cannot find the 60mm on ebay anywhere.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It actually isn't the same one, the ebay link is for the dual 40mm pistons, whereas the OP is for the dual 60mm pistons. I ordered one to check it out. In hindsight, I should've known since the 60mm is rated at ~90A, whereas this one is 55A max.

Here's the similar alibaba link for the 40mm version:
https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...offerlist.normal_offer.d_title.34e52703SajZU3

tldr; it only gets 150lpm instead of the 300lpm from the 60mm. I cannot find the 60mm on ebay anywhere.
Good catch, I missed the cylinder size.

sLopeFx

Black Diamond
First Name
FxA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BD Sas, 07 BMW 335i, 02 Cooper S JCW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can you please add me to the list for one of your compressors? :cool:

OP
OP
BulldogBear

BulldogBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2000 Mercedes-Benz G500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pics of my modified compressor and 4-way tire inflation build.
Ford Bronco NAPA Maxi Trac 300LPM dual cylinder air compressors - list of identical/rebranded compressors, some in stock 20220909_143131
Maybe a stupid question, but what's the purpose of the tire deflators in-line like that?

Sponsored

TXEricLJ

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was kinda thinking the same thing. Wouldn't just one of them do the trick as there's nothing between them that would stop equalization?

Magic

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, MME-GT PE, BRaptor, Other Ford Cars
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

By using the Staun deflator on each hose side I'm hoping for a quicker tire deflation than only using one. The Staun is factory set to deflate to 18 psi. Without them I'd have to keep opening and shutting the main valve and read the gauge to get down to the desired tire pressure.

I'm hoping that's the way it's going to work.

OP
OP
BulldogBear

BulldogBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2000 Mercedes-Benz G500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By using the Staun deflator on each hose side I'm hoping for a quicker tire deflation than only using one. The Staun is factory set to deflate to 18 psi. Without them I'd have to keep opening and shutting the main valve and read the gauge to get down to the desired tire pressure.

I'm hoping that's the way it's going to work.
With my setup, I just have the air blast out of the end that would attach to the inflator - I *think* it's much less restrictive than the Stauns (could easily be wrong, though) - and I either monitor the tire pressure inside the cabin on the dash, or just close the valve when it's getting close to where I want it to get a pressure reading... Interesting idea though, and I like that it will off on its own.

Magic

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, MME-GT PE, BRaptor, Other Ford Cars
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

With my setup, I just have the air blast out of the end that would attach to the inflator - I *think* it's much less restrictive than the Stauns (could easily be wrong, though) - and I either monitor the tire pressure inside the cabin on the dash, or just close the valve when it's getting close to where I want it to get a pressure reading... Interesting idea though, and I like that it will off on its own.
That's my backup plan if this doesn't work out right. Now I just need to get my Braptor so I can do the real testing!

TXEricLJ

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey TD,

What's the current ETA for the next batch? I looked through the thread, but didn't see it.
Sponsored