Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the worst part about ordering a soft top is that I don’t know where to put all these stickers!
Sponsored

Asydbern

Badlands
First Name
Bryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BroncoA512021
I'll be there on the 15th as well

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We completed the NH Off Roadeo yesterday (Sunday Oct 9). We had an absolute blast, the terrain was more challenging than I expected. We drove a 4DR Badlands W/SAS with 280 miles on it. Our guide was Ed, he was very knowledgeable of the arear and the history of the mountain. Great guide! The entire experience was fantastic, we would do it again in a heartbeat!
I also was there yesterday, lot of fun.

Ended up volunteering to be in the lead Bronco for one of the groups since I was solo. Glad I did, got to ask a lot of specific off-roading questions as well as a lot of questions about the area. (Many of the answers our instructor ended up relaying over the radio.)

Definitely a good experience overall. Highly recommended.

I will say that you should probably avoid Sundays unless you are booking in the middle of the summer when the days are long. Sundays run 1pm - 8pm, and by the end of the day we were definitely off-roading in the dark. The rest of the days I believe are earlier in the day and end around 5:30pm.

OP
OP
nabronco21

nabronco21

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco/2008 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the worst part about ordering a soft top is that I don’t know where to put all these stickers!
Yeah I ended up with a few of those stickers too, same problem as you soft top.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also was there yesterday, lot of fun.

Ended up volunteering to be in the lead Bronco for one of the groups since I was solo. Glad I did, got to ask a lot of specific off-roading questions as well as a lot of questions about the area. (Many of the answers our instructor ended up relaying over the radio.)

Definitely a good experience overall. Highly recommended.

I will say that you should probably avoid Sundays unless you are booking in the middle of the summer when the days are long. Sundays run 1pm - 8pm, and by the end of the day we were definitely off-roading in the dark. The rest of the days I believe are earlier in the day and end around 5:30pm.
offroading in the dark just gave us that much more experience. 😎
But with a 6 hour ride home by myself, it was a challenge to get home safely. Thank God it wasn’t raining!

Sponsored

Layman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a photo like that too. Off-Roadeo was a blast, and meeting fellow enthusiasts was great. The kids and I had an awesome time, and recommend it to anyone thinking of going. Careful though, those things for sale in the swag store and pricey. LOL.

Ford Bronco New Hampshire IMG_3068[1].JPG

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking at booking for 10/30 or 10/31.

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco New Hampshire off road 1
Ford Bronco New Hampshire off road 2

NH on 10/15/22... This is a must do! Do not miss it!

Mainerunr

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I kinda want to hear from the people who were there Friday the 14th and saturday the 15th.

I know some places in the mountains of Maine got 10+ inches of rain and what would normally be small streams this time of year were raging torrents (I hike...well, when I'm not dealing with an injury...and am in a lot of hiking groups, the pictures were crazy). I heard Mt Garfield was basically hiking a stream.

Someone mentioned Mt Washington, all I can say there is whether you hike or drive up, be prepared. The weather at the top is generally VERY different than it is at the bottom. I've driven up twice and hiked up once.

Sponsored

DaBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I kinda want to hear from the people who were there Friday the 14th and saturday the 15th.

I know some places in the mountains of Maine got 10+ inches of rain and what would normally be small streams this time of year were raging torrents (I hike...well, when I'm not dealing with an injury...and am in a lot of hiking groups, the pictures were crazy). I heard Mt Garfield was basically hiking a stream.

Someone mentioned Mt Washington, all I can say there is whether you hike or drive up, be prepared. The weather at the top is generally VERY different than it is at the bottom. I've driven up twice and hiked up once.

I went on the 14th and had an absolute blast! The rain made it ten times better and truly showed the capability of these vehicles. When I get free time this weekend I plan to do a whole write up with many photos and videos. Stay Tuned.

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
Will be there a week from today....calling for rain, 50 percent. Looking forward to the off rodeo. Does everyone take the insurance?

OP
OP
nabronco21

nabronco21

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will be there a week from today....calling for rain, 50 percent. Looking forward to the off rodeo. Does everyone take the insurance?
I did take the insurance just because I didn't know what to expect so for 75 bucks I said why not. There are some sketchy areas where things can go wrong though.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did take the insurance just because I didn't know what to expect so for 75 bucks I said why not. There are some sketchy areas where things can go wrong though.
The insurance waiver read that the $75 insurance limits your liability to $3500 max. I’m usually a guy who buys insurance, but in this case it seems like the insurance only comes into play if you roll the truck over or something major. I would expect an insurance that eliminated my liability unless I did something specifically negligent and totaled the vehicle.

OP
OP
nabronco21

nabronco21

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The insurance waiver read that the $75 insurance limits your liability to $3500 max. I’m usually a guy who buys insurance, but in this case it seems like the insurance only comes into play if you roll the truck over or something major. I would expect an insurance that eliminated my liability unless I did something specifically negligent and totaled the vehicle.
I did see the 3500 limit but took it as you wouldn't be held responsible if you say dented the fender in or something. I do know they weren't too concerned with wheel damage or anything underneath.
Sponsored