First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like they tried to cover a big door gap of the 80's with a patch piece of plastic. Talk about a dog!!! i would have to go to the jeep lot across the street and point and laugh!
Yeah idk why anybody is giving this render the time of day shit is ugly as hell.

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

get rid of the purple, and 2.7 isnt anything to brag about. who wants anyone to know "WOW I COULD OF HAD A V8" Or at least a V6
Rendering is cool though!
I based this on what I have concluded to be realistic. sure we all want a v8, but that's false hopes. I also would have preferred at least the 3.5 EcoBoost but the Bronco R had a 2.7 EcoBoost. Also the 2.7 is a V6 and I doubt they would have put a 2.7 in the race version if they are going to put a 3.5 or a v8 in the production bronco. trying to be reasonable.

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don't hate the stepped beltline but from what I have seen I think that was only on the R for ingress/egress. There are also aero elements to the R design that obviously wont be on the production version. Safe to say they took some liberties. Overall I would say this is the closest render yet based on key design elements. Next I would like to see it done photo realistic like the forum renders ;)

Great work!
My render does account for MANY of the unrealistic design elements of the R version. probably not going to be getting a photo realistic version from me unfortunately, I do this with a full time job, home projects, and a wife and baby :whew:

I do have some other "renders" that I am working on, just variations of this.

Sponsored

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My render does account for MANY of the unrealistic design elements of the R version. probably not going to be getting a photo realistic version from me unfortunately, I do this with a full time job, home projects, and a wife and baby :whew:

You're render is probably 90% accurate minus the minor details, great work.

I'd love to see the 3.5 over the 2.7 but the 2.7 will eat the Jeep offerings for lunch especially with some tuning. Excellent work on the fenders, now can we see it in magnetic? :)

aplm7

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you plan to do the pickup?

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'll see what I can do as far as the magnetic color

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Do you plan to do the pickup?
I did a half cab like the original. Didn't like how it ended up, planning to redoing it.

This is the old version. New one being done now.

broncoconcepthalfcabindesert.jpg

PAPA old school

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 bronco. 2018 chevy z71
Your Bronco Model
Base
I based this on what I have concluded to be realistic. sure we all want a v8, but that's false hopes. I also would have preferred at least the 3.5 EcoBoost but the Bronco R had a 2.7 EcoBoost. Also the 2.7 is a V6 and I doubt they would have put a 2.7 in the race version if they are going to put a 3.5 or a v8 in the production bronco. trying to be reasonable.
I just dont want it plastered on the door.
and when i see a ecoboost with 460,000 miles i will be impressed. like my v8
And if i have to have it tuned, i bought the wrong vehicle.

Sponsored

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The 2.
I just dont want it plastered on the door.
and when i see a ecoboost with 460,000 miles i will be impressed. like my v8
And if i have to have it tuned, i bought the wrong vehicle.
The 2.7 hasn't been around very long yet but there are at least a couple over 200k miles and many 3.5 over 300k. For the most part they're proving pretty reliable. Even without tuning they are pretty incredible with 400 lb-ft of torque in the f-150 at 2750 rpm which is pretty darn close to the last 460 Ford produced.

Don't get me wrong I'd love the 5.0 and it would be my engine of choice but the 2.7 isn't disappointing in performance.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our fleet turns over after 5yrs but I've seen many cross the 300k mark running like day one. People tune all types of engines not because it needs it but because they want too and can.

PAPA old school

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 bronco. 2018 chevy z71
Your Bronco Model
Base
The 2.

The 2.7 hasn't been around very long yet but there are at least a couple over 200k miles and many 3.5 over 300k. For the most part they're proving pretty reliable. Even without tuning they are pretty incredible with 400 lb-ft of torque in the f-150 at 2750 rpm which is pretty darn close to the last 460 Ford produced.

Don't get me wrong I'd love the 5.0 and it would be my engine of choice but the 2.7 isn't disappointing in performance.
just watched some you tube videos of the 2.7 performance , compared to the coyote 5.0 , vrs the dodge Hemi, looks pretty impressive. i just never get over 2000 rpms,
That was the problem with my early (97) cummings turbos never kicked in unless i was over 2000 rpms, hardly was ever used. unless i was driving the shit out of it then you couldn't keep oil in it. ( seems lik i paid about 3500 for turbos for the dodges as they blew out). I am old school, i don't race my trucks, i use them, i am in no hurry, and i occasionally have to pull a tractor and bushog. I searched high mileage ecoboost and found a 250k bragging abut 1/4 million miles, I will wait and see on these motors. my v8 had 460k on it without a falter when it left here, The V6 had 560k on it, was fouling plugs when it left. I'm that guy, i keep them forever unless they just wear me out on repairs. Im still running a 80 cu in evo in my carb harley also. Yep OLD SCHOOL RULES > LOL

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just watched some you tube videos of the 2.7 performance , compared to the coyote 5.0 , vrs the dodge Hemi, looks pretty impressive. i just never get over 2000 rpms,
That was the problem with my early (97) cummings turbos never kicked in unless i was over 2000 rpms, hardly was ever used. unless i was driving the shit out of it then you couldn't keep oil in it. ( seems lik i paid about 3500 for turbos for the dodges as they blew out). I am old school, i don't race my trucks, i use them, i am in no hurry, and i occasionally have to pull a tractor and bushog. I searched high mileage ecoboost and found a 250k bragging abut 1/4 million miles, I will wait and see on these motors. my v8 had 460k on it without a falter when it left here, The V6 had 560k on it, was fouling plugs when it left. I'm that guy, i keep them forever unless they just wear me out on repairs. Im still running a 80 cu in evo in my carb harley also. Yep OLD SCHOOL RULES > LOL
They are pretty strong little motors with a nice surge of torque and the cool part is Ford can change the torque/boost curves based on drive mode. You could have sport for fun on the road or something like a rock mode where they create a low RPM torque mode with very linear throttle...etc.
Sponsored