First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's probably already shipped, don't put any confidence in getting an email. Last email I got was that my bronco was rescheduled from 10/17 to 10/24 build week. Truck is in my possession, no emails, no communication, nothing.
Well, what do you think of your new ride JimmyG?
Give us the run down.
Sponsored

tboettcher14

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Give us the run down.
Looks like the G stands for "ghost," now that he's out cruising in his new ride 🏇😀👍

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Give us the run down.
3 Words: OH MY GOD! This thing is a work of art. I want to go sleep in it - seriously. I can't get enough of it. The leather seats are awesome, the screen, the power, the look, the feel. Oh and the looks that you get from people - jaws dropping.

@tboettcher14 - Sorry about the "ghosting" You're right, I've been out driving and enjoying it. I figured y'all needed a break from my chatty ass. I post way too much, might rub some the wrong way.

I think it's gonna be near 60 tomorrow here. I'm gonna take the top off and rip around a bit. Also, tomorrow the silver bronco emblem comes off and the black one on. Plus @DV8offroad bull bar and light bar. :D Oh I forgot - the Archetype Racing (@EIGHTLUG ) Stirrups!

I wish YOU ALL a speedy build and delivery of your Broncos. You think you know how much you're gonna love it, but it's nothing compared to when you actually sit in it and put her in drive... PURE LOVE!!

Sponsored

HeyDobby

Wildtrak
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

3 Words: OH MY GOD! This thing is a work of art. I want to go sleep in it - seriously. I can't get enough of it. The leather seats are awesome, the screen, the power, the look, the feel. Oh and the looks that you get from people - jaws dropping.

@tboettcher14 - Sorry about the "ghosting" You're right, I've been out driving and enjoying it. I figured y'all needed a break from my chatty ass. I post way too much, might rub some the wrong way.

I think it's gonna be near 60 tomorrow here. I'm gonna take the top off and rip around a bit. Also, tomorrow the silver bronco emblem comes off and the black one on. Plus @DV8offroad bull bar and light bar. :D Oh I forgot - the Archetype Racing (@EIGHTLUG ) Stirrups!

I wish YOU ALL a speedy build and delivery of your Broncos. You think you know how much you're gonna love it, but it's nothing compared to when you actually sit in it and put her in drive... PURE LOVE!!
You made this week great, THANK YOU! 😊

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aww shucks, thanks! I enjoyed everyone and their stories this week. I kinda let the 10/27 and 10/28 peeps down. Sorry! Let us know when that Wildtrak hits your 'hood. You know I've been rooting for you a lot, so LET'S GO!!!

tboettcher14

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed. No apology necessary, @JimmyG. You are doing what the rest of us will do when we get ours.

Now, if only I could see some modules already! Today was supposed to be my blend day :cautious:

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed. No apology necessary, @JimmyG. You are doing what the rest of us will do when we get ours.

Now, if only I could see some modules already! Today was supposed to be my blend day :cautious:
You'll get modules tomorrow guaranteed! I let you and your build day down today. LET'S GO BROTHER!!

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don't forget that new car smell! Congrats on the new ride!!!

Sponsored

Hobbes

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got home in my Bronco! (Blend date 10/25). Arrived at my Dealer today, and I completed the purchase tonight. That all happened quick!
No pictures yet because it is dark out.

While I was asking for price protection on the sales price my salesman literally said, "You know we're losing money on these Broncos that were ordered and selling at MSRP" He seriously said that. Haha. Maybe to him "losing money" means not earning a 20k profit.

I've only driven it 20 miles so far, but I LOVE it. And Eruption Green is a great color!!

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got home in my Bronco! (Blend date 10/25). Arrived at my Dealer today, and I completed the purchase tonight. That all happened quick!
No pictures yet because it is dark out.

While I was asking for price protection on the sales price my salesman literally said, "You know we're losing money on these Broncos that were ordered and selling at MSRP" He seriously said that. Haha. Maybe to him "losing money" means not earning a 20k profit.

I've only driven it 20 miles so far, but I LOVE it. And Eruption Green is a great color!!
CONGRATS!!!!!

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mods just popped! Looking forward to shipping confirmation

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good morning, Just woke up to a " shipped " email from Ford.
Expected delivery November 9th to the 15th.
I'm eagerly awaiting pictures of everyone's Bronco's once the get delivered.
Hopefully you get the same email.
Sponsored