Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

⏰ 2023 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (10/24) For Production Build Week 12/5

Plant will be closed week of 12/26/22

"SCHEDULING" vs "PRODUCTION" Week explained :​
Scheduling is the act of scheduling a future production week.​
Production is the act of executing the schedule (building your Bronco that week).​
If your vehicle is scheduled to be built/produced during the weeks listed below, you can ignore this list as this is only relating to the scheduling of future production weeks.​

Ford Bronco ⏰ 2023 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (10/24) For Production Build Week 12/5 ford vehicles production week schedule 1

Ford Bronco ⏰ 2023 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (10/24) For Production Build Week 12/5 ford vehicles production week schedule 2
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting, back to trying to schedule week 12/5 only and not the other open weeks in December.

Sponsored

CheefKeef

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So did anyone get scheduled this previous week? I didn't see a bunch of "I got scheduled!!!" posts on here or reddit. If they really scheduled for those 3 weeks in December, I think we would have seen it.

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So did anyone get scheduled this previous week? I didn't see a bunch of "I got scheduled!!!" posts on here or reddit. If they really scheduled for those 3 weeks in December, I think we would have seen it.
Nope

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When people get scheduled and then because of reasons we don't know other than constraints, they get bumped and people that are not the order holder get upset at Ford. I understand the order holder getting upset. When Ford waits and one week and they don't schedule, probably because of constraints, people get upset. And when Ford announces they're going to schedule that week one week later people get upset.

Last week a poster assumed that last week's round of not scheduling meant that Ford was screwing us and building dealer stock instead. When called out by another member asking for source, nothing.

Would I have liked to see that I was scheduled last week? YES!

But, I didn't assume something nefarious was going on because of no scheduling, I just took a wait and see attitude. There is six weeks between now and 12/5, so if Ford has to wait a week to schedule an maybe only does 80% and adding the rest after, I'm ok with that, as long as Ford schedules us before dealer stock .

With the order banks closed, I'm taking a wait and see attitude on how many of us get built before the banks reopen, as long as Ford actually builds our orders first, that's all I care about, waiting a week or two to find out is just more "S&M games"... but not actually "screwing us".

So, don't get those panties in a bunch over when Ford schedules, but rather iF Ford schedules.

I'm going to take a couple of tokes (instead of a drink) and just chill this week until I see otherwise.:cool:

Last edited:

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Par for the course @jimfarley98

Actually more like a snowman on a par 3 @Ford, @jimfarley98

Last edited:

Sponsored

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck holding your date if scheduled. 2022s scheduled for last week are already being pushed out as far as the week of 12/5….

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good luck holding your date if scheduled. 2022s scheduled for last week are already being pushed out as far as the week of 12/5….
I think many of us would kill just for the opportunity to be pushed back.
Sponsored