First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well in our case, Ford chat has said we are unscheduled and balanced out. Bummer. Maybe we will get a my24.
Wonder why, I checked yesterday and was told unscheduled clean. I'm obx, sas, lux, 2 door, leather.
Sponsored

TP1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

friethmiller

Everglades
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 1974 Porsche 914, 1974 Porsche 914 LE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Looks like we still have the entire month of October to potentially be scheduled.
Yes, Leif Johnson Ford
Ordered mine from Maxwell Ford. Still waiting for a VIN...

BobB728

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Chat noon today unscheduled clean

Sponsored

Cogentfire

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like we still have the entire month of October to potentially be scheduled.

Ordered mine from Maxwell Ford. Still waiting for a VIN...
I was told by Bronco Marketing Hotline that October will start the MY23 production scheduling

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just checked with Ford chat and I have a VIN / build week of Sept 26. March 2, 2022 order date (don't shoot the messenger).

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was told by Bronco Marketing Hotline that October will start the MY23 production scheduling
Scheduling is different than production. We’re all hoping to be scheduled for October Production. MY23 scheduling will be produced in November or later.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thought a base model might get picked up from my December 2020 reservation.
Definitely an allocation issue for you. I hope you make the next cut. Good luck!

EDIT: I just noticed you have the Sasquatch package. There's a good chance that's the problem. If it weren't for that, I'd almost guarantee that it was allocations, as I have a VIN for a Velocity Blue 2-door Base myself (no Squatch).

Sponsored

sgriffin911

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX "Largo" + 7 other Fords 1964-2019
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Based on precedent, yes. But who knows at this point. There should however be more scheduling to come whether it's today or next week. Yesterday via Ford chat it was explained to me the "processing" a we see it on the website, means it is still scheduled for MY22 and has not been rolled over into MY23. To further clarify I asked point blank if that meant I could still possibly have a MY22 build and she said "yes".

I have the same order, fingers crossed we both make it!

KSJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia,F250,Camry,Harley,Mach1
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well this is as close as I’m going to get one this year. Big thanks to my boss for the 2021 that I should have gotten.
Ford Bronco ⏰ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (8/15) For Production Build Weeks 10/3 Through 10/31 D84426F9-F038-44E5-8C52-A5E3934AEB73

Dannebrog53

Wildtrak
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak, Porsche Macan S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got an email from Ford yesterday and our Velocity Blue Wildtrak, SAS, LUX, MIC Hardtop, HOSS 3.0, Tow Package order placed March 17,2021 is scheduled for production the week of September 5th, but Ford says that can be effected by parts availability, no kidding. Lets see I have at least 3 of the dreaded options. At least I have a VIN, Lol Hope Ford is finally starting to clear more of these older orders

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got an email from Ford yesterday and our Velocity Blue Wildtrak, SAS, LUX, MIC Hardtop, HOSS 3.0, Tow Package order placed March 17,2021 is scheduled for production the week of September 5th, but Ford says that can be effected by parts availability, no kidding. Lets see I have at least 3 of the dreaded options. At least I have a VIN, Lol Hope Ford is finally starting to clear more of these older orders
I would think that if you got a VIN that you wouldn't get pushed to MY23. I got a VIN this week too (9/26/22 build week), so I guess they could always build us but we end up in a parking lot. Let's think positive though! :)

Dannebrog53

Wildtrak
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak, Porsche Macan S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would think that if you got a VIN that you wouldn't get pushed to MY23. I got a VIN this week too (9/26/22 build week), so I guess they could always build us but we end up in a parking lot. Let's think positive though! :)
Yes, I'm thinking positively. Hopefully things will go smoothly for us all, we've been waiting for quite some time.
Sponsored