First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did anyone report a scheduled build date in the month of October? Even with MY23 cut over in
Sept I expect MY22 builds to continue into Oct
No October dates that I saw today. Like I mentioned before, it seems Ford is now going to use October to start producing the rollover MY22 to MY23, but the building could continue as dealers do COVP.
Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No October dates that I saw today. Like I mentioned before, it seems Ford is now going to use October to start producing the rollover MY22 to MY23, but the building could continue as dealers do COVP.
Still disagree, and think they either misinterpreted what they were supposed to tell you, or you misheard. We’d know if we were balanced yet or not if they were truly done scheduling and using the October dates to switch over, if this was the case.

As of 2pm Mtn I’m still ‘unscheduled clean’. But who really knows other than actual Ford corporate? Damn sure the help line doesn’t really know. 🤷🏻‍♂️. I’ll keep my hope alive.

Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

reading it wrong

SmokeSaves

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC, Chevy, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got to drive one at the NH Off-Roadeo on Monday (8/15). As the guide explained, color doesn’t affect performance. 😂 Still, it was nice to have some pics in one as I’m not optimistic I’ll get selected this model year.
How was the NH Off-Roadeo? Would you recommend? I am leaning towards going there, as I don't have access to desert trails without driving 2000 miles.

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has the "Work with your Dealer" line always been there?

Capture.PNG

Mine changed today as well. Same for many that did get scheduled. It might not necessarily be a bad thing. I searched the phrase in quotes: "WORK WITH YOUR DEALER" above and came up with multiple hits from the past of others getting that message once their Broncos builds were completed. Perhaps there is still hope and it's added now for those being scheduled to prepare to purchase soon.

Post in thread '🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc]' https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/🛠-4-4-22-build-week-group-now-with-google-doc.35884/post-1374012

Post in thread '02/28/22 Build Week Thread' https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/02-28-22-build-week-thread.31022/post-1286413

Screenshot_20220818-233040_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘91 Mustang LX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
August 5, 2020 reservation here. I also got the “Work with your dealer” update. I’m going to bed, not sure if I will get notification of a build date tomorrow. BUT…in case I do get pushed to MY23, I can only think : You reserved week 3, you can expect to get a Model Year 3 vehicle. 2021-2022-2023. Holding off on the #ALLOCATION blitz.

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Final 2022MY Bronco Orders Due 08/25/22

Ford Bronco ⏰ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (8/15) For Production Build Weeks 10/3 Through 10/31 Screenshot_20220818-233040_Chrome
Ford Bronco ⏰ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (8/15) For Production Build Weeks 10/3 Through 10/31 Screenshot_20220818-233040_Chrome
Normally we get another one of these scheduling posts on Fridays. Guess that didn’t happen this week?

Sponsored

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Normally we get another one of these scheduling posts on Fridays. Guess that didn’t happen this week?
Usually late afternoon.

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Usually late afternoon.
holy crap today IS Friday. Where is my mind lol. I think I got so worked up over yesterday that I forgot today was Friday

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

holy crap today IS Friday. Where is my mind lol. I think I got so worked up over yesterday that I forgot today was Friday
lol... I was WONDERING about that... but wasn't going to flat ass point it out. :)

Hey, you have a great FRIDAY.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs