Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Im wondering the same
Not everyone receives an email, it is really hit or miss. If the back door link has a date contact Ford Support or your dealer.

Just in general you should be checking in with your dealer semi regularly regardless, so they don't bump you lower on their list. Not all dealers do this but some will drop you if they haven't heard from you since you reserved your Bronco.
Sponsored

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im wondering the same
Yo, So I just called Ford customer service and they were able to confirm my build week from the back door link. They also provided my with my VIN# and gave me the website and info to view my window sticker as well as told me my Bronco is estimated to arrive at Dealership between Oct. 1-7.

Give them a call because that is probably more than your dealer will tell you if they are anything like the dealer I am working with for this order.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dealer texted today and said wifes base 4 door SAS hardtop is “previewing.” I assume that means it’s being looked at for production date? Ordered in 21, converted to 22.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
thanks, got a production date for raptor (9/19)last week. Be kinda cool if they show up together. Is it possible or is it past the time base could be scheduled on that date?

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thanks, got a production date for raptor (9/19)last week. Be kinda cool if they show up together. Is it possible or is it past the time base could be scheduled on that date?
There's a chance of them arriving together regardless. Build dates for the Raptor could slip and/or build dates for the base could get moved up. And even if the build dates aren't the same, there's a lot of variation in how long they hang around at the factory after the build, and in how long they take to deliver them. Every date from Ford is to be considered their best guess which is subject to change at any time.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There's a chance of them arriving together regardless. Build dates for the Raptor could slip and/or build dates for the base could get moved up. And even if the build dates aren't the same, there's a lot of variation in how long they hang around at the factory after the build, and in how long they take to deliver them. Every date from Ford is to be considered their best guess which is subject to change at any time.
very true to all your points, would be cool though.

Rockett

Big Bend
First Name
Rockett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This may have already been asked/posted, but is there an updated constraints list out there? I haven't seen one in a while.
Does it even matter at this point?

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This may have already been asked/posted, but is there an updated constraints list out there? I haven't seen one in a while.
I’d just order what you want. The new 23 order guide should be out Monday from what the internets have said.

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The only constraint i know of is allocations. That’s the most botched up system any company ever thought of.

Sponsored

MamaD

Badlands
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 IH Scout 80, 48 Ford Coupe, 2014 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only constraint i know of is allocations. That’s the most botched up system any company ever thought of.
And some lady argued with me because the dealership is the reason I have waited over 2 years for a Bronco, not Ford. That fiery redhead is never wrong apparently because no matter how I tried to explain the allocation process the more she tried to tell me I had a shifty dealer.

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And some lady argued with me because the dealership is the reason I have waited over 2 years for a Bronco, not Ford. That fiery redhead is never wrong apparently because no matter how I tried to explain the allocation process the more she tried to tell me I had a shifty dealer.
When i called ford, i told them my dealer is very small so they are allowed about 10 broncos a year. It’s a hot vehicle so he has about 40 orders. I asked him if he needs a calculator to do the math on that. He did finally admit the holdup for me is allocations. My dealer has two badlands on his lot for sale as i wait for my outer banks. They must be from orders that people didn’t take….i assume🙄
Sponsored