Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hear your frustration!
I thought I was doing the right thing - reserved 8.12.20 and here I am, 813 days later. Clueless. And pretty sure Ford just doesn't care.

Today I see all these 12.19 build dates. Nothing in my email. So now I can only assume best case I get a January build date and maybe get it by, February? March?

Hey @Ford Motor Company want to give us early reservation holders some kind of insight on why we're getting left behind???

Hang in their bud!
Yeah I want an explanation. If I could get down with wranglers looks and smaller size I’d buy one but I low key hate them lol. This reminds me of an abusive toxic relationship with Stockholm syndrome.
Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hear your frustration!
I thought I was doing the right thing - reserved 8.12.20 and here I am, 813 days later. Clueless. And pretty sure Ford just doesn't care.

Today I see all these 12.19 build dates. Nothing in my email. So now I can only assume best case I get a January build date and maybe get it by, February? March?

Hey @Ford Motor Company want to give us early reservation holders some kind of insight on why we're getting left behind???

Hang in their bud!
Yeah I want an explanation. If I could get down with wranglers looks and smaller size I’d buy one but I low key hate them lol. This reminds me of an abusive toxic relationship with Stockholm syndrome.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm pretty sure it has everything to do with dealership allocations at this point. I didn't want to travel far to pick up because I am lazy so I went with a local dealership nearest to my house. Just so happened that 11 months later my number was called and they get pretty decent allocation from what they have told me.

routhless

Badlands
First Name
Kayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is for the same production weeks already scheduled. We have seen this before. Ford cannot schedule all dealers allotments in a single day/week. At my dealership, we have personally seen scheduling happen 3 weeks after the official scheduling week. It takes Ford at least that long to get to every dealer.

Now this is just a rumor i heard, but it makes sense because sometimes we get scheduled right away with high constrained builds and other times it happens 3 weeks later, its only the basic low trim 4 door softtops without options getting scheduled. Every time Ford goes into a scheduling period, they shuffle the order of the dealers. Rumor #2, this is so that smaller dealerships with orders that contain highly constrained builds get a chance to get their builds scheduled before big dealerships that have piles of highly constrained builds. Again, all rumor, no public confirmation from Ford.

PS CONGRATS!!!!!
Thank you!!

And that first rumor would make sense because we've seen similar patterns with my dealer and their orders that get scheduled - for example, last week all of their orders that got scheduled were Big Bends whereas this week was my Black Diamond and 2 others. So maybe there's some sense of truth to it, who knows.

Hollywood

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Liberty, 2015 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So did anyone get scheduled this previous week? I didn't see a bunch of "I got scheduled!!!" posts on here or reddit. If they really scheduled for those 3 weeks in December, I think we would have seen it.
I received my VIN today. Scheduled for 12/12.

Bronco Scheduled.png

Sponsored

CheefKeef

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I received my VIN today. Scheduled for 12/12.

Ford Bronco ⏰ 2023 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (10/24) For Production Build Week 12/5 Bronco Scheduled
Ford Bronco ⏰ 2023 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (10/24) For Production Build Week 12/5 694ED922-1B95-4CF5-9604-601B66AB9546
Me too!!! 😃 ordered 3/4/22. Weird thing is I ordered at the same dealership a few days after a friend, who ordered an identical build (2 door manual base) the only difference is his is black with Aux Switches, Keypad, and a Block Heater and his was not scheduled 😳

4Banger

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 XJR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well arnt you special

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco ⏰ 2023 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (10/24) For Production Build Week 12/5 694ED922-1B95-4CF5-9604-601B66AB9546
Me too!!! 😃 ordered 3/4/22. Weird thing is I ordered at the same dealership a few days after a friend, who ordered an identical build (2 door manual base) the only difference is his is black with Aux Switches, Keypad, and a Block Heater and his was not scheduled 😳
Congratulations! I ordered almost exactly a year before you, still waiting.

ChoncoXJ

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Powerstroke, 1988 Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well we ordered on 10/10/2021 and the wife texted me Badlands MT is scheduled for 12/19/2022! There is a VIN could it be true!

Sponsored

ChoncoXJ

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Powerstroke, 1988 Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We went to dealer on 10/11/2022 and redid the order, a new check ect. Our sales person suggested drop the hitch package so I did. Kinda crazy we just got the email from Ford. I did not expect to hear anything till next spring.

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It is for the same production weeks already scheduled. We have seen this before. Ford cannot schedule all dealers allotments in a single day/week. At my dealership, we have personally seen scheduling happen 3 weeks after the official scheduling week. It takes Ford at least that long to get to every dealer.

Now this is just a rumor i heard, but it makes sense because sometimes we get scheduled right away with high constrained builds and other times it happens 3 weeks later, its only the basic low trim 4 door softtops without options getting scheduled. Every time Ford goes into a scheduling period, they shuffle the order of the dealers. Rumor #2, this is so that smaller dealerships with orders that contain highly constrained builds get a chance to get their builds scheduled before big dealerships that have piles of highly constrained builds. Again, all rumor, no public confirmation from Ford.

PS CONGRATS!!!!!

You are partially correct. As recent as August ( I was laid off 8/21 from ford), they do shuffle the deck every scheduling week. They DO NOT give preferential treatment to dealers outright. Every dealer gets the same chance based on order of scheduling. However, they can schedule specific orders if there is a very particular reason to do so. Dealer calling in a favor, friend of an executive, etc. But that is rare. They can also steer allocation to certain regions if they need to. The Detroit region was notorious for sometimes getting bigger slugs of allocation then they "should" have. Also, the south, like Texas, often will get larger amounts of trucks then they otherwise should. As to the scheduling "rhythm" of high constraints then low constraints, yes. That can happen. At the time of my layoff, they only had 2-3 weeks visibility on some constraints. They are scheduling 4-8 weeks out, but only actually know what parts they are for sure getting 2-3 weeks out, at best. Sometimes its a week. So they could be scheduling what they KNOW they can build for high constraint vehicles, then filling in around them as the rest of the commodities come in. They really are in a shit situation when it comes to knowing what the suppliers can actually, well, supply.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are partially correct. As recent as August ( I was laid off 8/21 from ford), they do shuffle the deck every scheduling week. They DO NOT give preferential treatment to dealers outright. Every dealer gets the same chance based on order of scheduling. However, they can schedule specific orders if there is a very particular reason to do so. Dealer calling in a favor, friend of an executive, etc. But that is rare. They can also steer allocation to certain regions if they need to. The Detroit region was notorious for sometimes getting bigger slugs of allocation then they "should" have. Also, the south, like Texas, often will get larger amounts of trucks then they otherwise should. As to the scheduling "rhythm" of high constraints then low constraints, yes. That can happen. At the time of my layoff, they only had 2-3 weeks visibility on some constraints. They are scheduling 4-8 weeks out, but only actually know what parts they are for sure getting 2-3 weeks out, at best. Sometimes its a week. So they could be scheduling what they KNOW they can build for high constraint vehicles, then filling in around them as the rest of the commodities come in. They really are in a shit situation when it comes to knowing what the suppliers can actually, well, supply.
Thank you for the inside info. Would be super nice of them to disregard their current allocation method, for reservations, and just build those in FIFO order.
During your time at Ford, have you heard any internal talk about Granger, Stephens Auto Center, and Chapman who amassed thousands of early reservation orders? Current allocation method will see some of these customers waiting 10 years to get their broncos.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So just a flat out lie

BCFA05AC-573C-43B8-A294-FECB691FE97E.png

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you for the inside info. Would be super nice of them to disregard their current allocation method, for reservations, and just build those in FIFO order.
During your time at Ford, have you heard any internal talk about Granger, Stephens Auto Center, and Chapman who amassed thousands of early reservation orders? Current allocation method will see some of these customers waiting 10 years to get their broncos.
Unfortunately no, I was not part of any discussion regarding them. However, with the way the allocation works, if they can start converting and selling, they will see huge increases in allocation earned. Well, Should. what's really hampering any serious volume is the factory and supplier issues.

I was in a unique position that I was intimately aware of the monthly allocations, and constraints, like a field rep, but also aware of future known constraints, like rear HVAC controls in Explorer, due to its impact on vehicle deliveries, as well as future model year options, and changes, and accessories that would be available. I knew about the Raptor R, the S650 production, Modular top not being ready till at least 2023/24, etc etc, a good 9-12 months before the public. Made it really hard to pull the trigger on my personal Bronco. But once I was laid off, I just waited for '23 and the HOSS 3.0 system to be standard. It was really difficult reading forums like this and actually knowing what the info REALLY was, and not being able to comment. Since I was laid off, I have no problem sharing anything that won't get me sued... as long as someone directly asks or has questions.
Sponsored