PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Where do you live? The Bronco is dwarfed in a sea of full size and super sized trucks and SUVs around here.
Appalachia. Can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting a Subaru or other awd cars. Those of us who have trucks need them to be practical, which supersizing them isn't. No one spends the $ for a mall crawler. Up here, pretty is as pretty does...
Sponsored

Mo’ Money Mo’ Broncos

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When you’re driving your eruption green out in the country to your grandmas thanksgiving, and pass another eruption green and are stoked to see it! Haha. My wife made fun of me for honking and getting excited, til she saw how excited the other guy got too😂

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wave a Jeeps, just to piss them off. BTW, I have a Jeep and wave at other ones and they still don't wave. It's only the JKs and JLs though, for some reason. Either jealous or they think they too good. IDK.
I cashed in my TJ Rubicon to have a Bronco. The saying is: "the JK Killed the wave." Everybody else held up two fingers no matter what. lol

Rick66

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150(sold), S197 GT C/S (sold) 22 2DR BB EG SAS V6
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
that one is going to be tough, if I ever get mine. my daily driver is my f150 ecoboost with the 36 gallon tank. on good days with a lot of freeway driving I can get it to say over 700 miles to empty on a fill-up.
I just filled up my 2Dr, and it shows 212 miles to empty...☹

Sponsored

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

happy

Sponsored

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

that one is going to be tough, if I ever get mine. my daily driver is my f150 ecoboost with the 36 gallon tank. on good days with a lot of freeway driving I can get it to say over 700 miles to empty on a fill-up.
True, getting 41 to 42 with my Escape Hybrid, not going to be that concerned due to also having a 2005 Ford Focus ZXW Wagon with 50k miles an my daily driver for the "nasty" days :)

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where do you live? The Bronco is dwarfed in a sea of full size and super sized trucks and SUVs around here.
No shit. Broncos like a clown car compared to my burban.

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Appalachia. Can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting a Subaru or other awd cars. Those of us who have trucks need them to be practical, which supersizing them isn't. No one spends the $ for a mall crawler. Up here, pretty is as pretty does...
I remember yearssss back when a pair from Appalachia drove out on the ultra-soft DE beach in their Subaru Brat in the dead of night only to bury it immediately off the sand dune…had no concept of floatation which is bizarre as I’m sure they’d dealt with mountain snow. Luckily they promptly got pulled free by a big ass truck runnin on 40’s… all the while they went on about never getting stuck in the mountains in that thing…:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

mustanggarage

Badlands
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 65 mustang, 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

True, getting 41 to 42 with my Escape Hybrid, not going to be that concerned due to also having a 2005 Ford Focus ZXW Wagon with 50k miles an my daily driver for the "nasty" days :)
Well my 71 has a 408 with dual 4 barrel efi, and my wife drives a Lincoln aviator that has a similar tiny tank So it’s not like I am not used to the rapidly diminishing fuel level phenomenon. I’ll probably still daily the f150 most of the time and keep the bronco more for fun.
Sponsored