First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
As long as it’s not a lemon or even in and out of the shop, I don’t care. I’ll be keeping it forever

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

like a jeep? I guess since you wont be getting 7k off msrp youll be doing just fine if thats your reference point.

Arianone

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is a first year vehicle. Since Covid there has been a rush to off-road toys. Social distancing away from the city. For example, here in Arizona used Ford Raptors have gone up in that last six months by about $10k. Bronco is sold out for next year. In 2022 they will raise the msrp. You will be able to drive your Bronco for at least a year and get your money back assuming reasonably low miles. I am buying mine for me.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Smiles are priceless! But if someone offered me 15-20k over what I paid, I may entertain the idea lol.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If it holds it value (which I expect it will) anywhere close to the Wrangler I'll be happy. If it doesn't, I'll still be happy.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
FE will for sure go up in value!
I could be wrong, but I don’t really see the FE going up in value. What will it have that a loaded Badlands won’t have? Maybe if you kept the miles low and took very good care of it it will retain its value better. In 2027 would somebody rather pay $70k for a 6 year old FE or a nicely equipped brand new Bronco? I guess time will tell

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The question as posed is clear: When you drive it off the lot. If you paid over MSRP you probably lose that amount. You "may" find the right person that would pay you more than what you paid, but good luck with that! Also, taxes and fees paid are not a part of any determination of value, nor are most add-ons. As my dad used to say: There's a butt for every saddle... you gotta find him.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unless you plan to sell it right away, this doesn't matter one bit.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

KBB has almost a 5-7k loss basically driving it off the lot for trade in value.

Sponsored

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's been the standard for years but it's a different game right now...dealers are paying people $10-20k over MSRP and then marking them up a bit more to have Broncos to sell. It's a crazy Bronco pricing world at the moment.
My worry would be taking delivery and then trying to turn it around for a quick buck as some are trying to do and hit that lull in the market.

My advice to anyone thinking about doing that, make sure to order the Bronco you want, not what you think you may be able to sell. You may find that by the time you get it, you cannot make the kind of money that many are cashing in on 👍

Catmandu1999

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Triumph Spitfire
Your Bronco Model
Base
Was just cruising BAT.

'21 Wildtrak, 55k sticker, currently 72k with five days left on the auction.

Maybe I should reconsider my (now '22) base purchase, optimize it for resale.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have any speculations what the value of the bronco will be after you drive off dealer. Will it hold its value like a Jeep or drop horribly

Just a thought because with all cars I have bought, I always have about a 4-6k negative equity even if I would put 2-3k down to cover taxes and fees
Kind of a loaded question, as it depends on what you paid . . . when you say "hold it's value" after driving off the lot . . . what is YOUR value based on your deal?? Many are driving off their dealer's lot after paying high ADM's. If that is your story, aren't you considering the ADM . . . the entire price you paid . . . as the overall value of YOUR Bronco? So whatever that is will affect "how much" the up or down value movement is when driving off the lot (or any time thereafter).

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was just cruising BAT.

'21 Wildtrak, 55k sticker, currently 72k with five days left on the auction.

Maybe I should reconsider my (now '22) base purchase, optimize it for resale.
You don't know what your 2022 would be worth to somebody when the market gets further saturated and the number of suckers that's willing to pay stupid prices drops.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's been the standard for years but it's a different game right now...dealers are paying people $10-20k over MSRP and then marking them up a bit more to have Broncos to sell. It's a crazy Bronco pricing world at the moment.
I've gotta wonder if this is why some dealers have a lot of Broncos on their lot? We all know there are many here that don't really want a Bronco. They just want to make a quick buck. Some dealers would likely offer a customer $$ to pass and then mark it up some more to the next customer. Long McArthur Ford admitted they are marking up their lot inventory because auction outlets will buy them and mark them up further to the retail customer. With all of this stuff going on, it's surprising any dealer is selling at MSRP.
Sponsored