rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You don't know what your 2022 would be worth to somebody when the market gets further saturated and the number of suckers that's willing to pay stupid prices drops.
I was thinking about the same thing the other day when someone post that they getting both of there Broncos in next year and people telling him to sell it for profit ,its getting to the point were the suckers who would pay way over MSRP is getting low. my local dealer has a 2 door FE for 79k and its been there for some time .
Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've gotta wonder if this is why some dealers have a lot of Broncos on their lot? We all know there are many here that don't really want a Bronco. They just want to make a quick buck. Some dealers would likely offer a customer $$ to pass and then mark it up some more to the next customer. Long McArthur Ford admitted they are marking up their lot inventory because auction outlets will buy them and mark them up further to the retail customer. With all of this stuff going on, it's surprising any dealer is selling at MSRP.
some how I dont see dealers paying that much over MSRP ,most Broncos I have seen is only about 5k over.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was thinking about the same thing the other day when someone post that they getting both of there Broncos in next year and people telling him to sell it for profit ,its getting to the point were the suckers who would pay way over MSRP is getting low. my local dealer has a 2 door FE for 79k and its been there for some time .
If Ford really manages to build 60k in March and April as planned, changes will happen quickly.
Sponsored