Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats to everybody that got built or is in the process. I told my wife the other day when we had ours out after not driving it for several weeks that "I still can't believe we finally got it" and it's been home since July. As frustrating and as cliche' as the saying is here they are definitely worth the wait.
Sponsored

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is @StephensAutoCenter offering Broncos on the lot to reservations holders at the discounted price with the promise that they will get your reserved Bronco whenever it comes in?

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is @StephensAutoCenter offering Broncos on the lot to reservations holders at the discounted price with the promise that they will get your reserved Bronco whenever it comes in?
I can't speak for them, but I don't think they are getting any Broncos in that aren't orders by folks.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone that just recently picked up their 2023 Broncos (w/o lux package), did you broncos come with or without the subwoofer? Is there an option on the window sticker (code 58E) and a $250 credit applied? Ford Authority just posted an article that there is a mandatory sub/amp delete option on all trims with out lux package.

Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The 2023 we just picked up was a BD manual so it didn't even have the Mid package. What you are asking did not appear on the sticker.

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wait, so Ford explicitly sent out a release stating that a 2023 change was that all trims would get the 7 speaker system w/ sub then sent out a "mandatory delete" notice removing the sub from all trims that don't have Lux package? lol.

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally.....

I've waited 882 days for this email. The end is in sight. Yes, it's a 2022 model but at least it's on the way, possibly in time for Christmas.

Now, waiting for the call from Bronco John @StephensAutoCenter to come pick it up. I live about an hour from the dealership but, once I get the call, I'll probably make the drive in about 10 minutes. :LOL:

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1670946541481

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really hope a new SAC order spreadsheet comes out. Currently I have zero idea how everything is looking for MY23 incl allocations and current constraints. Tons of speculation about order banks opening in Feb 2023 but the FoMoCo Brand Mgr seems to believe that won’t happen. Hopefully the current order backlog is totally eliminated for this year. “Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.” -Andy Dufresne 🤞

Sponsored

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really hope a new SAC order spreadsheet comes out. Currently I have zero idea how everything is looking for MY23 incl allocations and current constraints. Tons of speculation about order banks opening in Feb 2023 but the FoMoCo Brand Mgr seems to believe that won’t happen. Hopefully the current order backlog is totally eliminated for this year. “Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.” -Andy Dufresne 🤞
Ford should definitely clear all the “reservations” by scheduling them for production THEN begin scheduling new orders. They can easily do it… will they? Time will tell but hopeful.

Bubbbba

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally.....

I've waited 882 days for this email. The end is in sight. Yes, it's a 2022 model but at least it's on the way, possibly in time for Christmas.

Now, waiting for the call from Bronco John @StephensAutoCenter to come pick it up. I live about an hour from the dealership but, once I get the call, I'll probably make the drive in about 10 minutes. :LOL:

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1670946541481
@70Bronco we should be on same convoy I will post any shipping news I get. Please do same.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked up my bronco yesterday! SAC was great to deal with, and it is a fun vehicle for sure!

Good luck to all who are still waiting!
Got any pickup Pix? Any comment from SAC team on the long pause in communications or state of business?

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Sucks. Trying to deliver bronco's and just keeps moving dates. Shit show from day 1. Unbelievable. 2022 build coming in 2023 sometime now. As if 2 years and 5 months to date wasn't enough time. All these trackers and broken web sites. One says this and the other says that and emails come and say something different. What the F.

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@70Bronco we should be on same convoy I will post any shipping news I get. Please do same.
Don't hold your breath. Mine said 9th to 15th last week and now it's into January. They really don't know what they are doing.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1671036596125
Sponsored