First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 mach 1 2015 F150 2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I talked to Ray and Jody, not John. My time stamp is 7/15 at 1:30 ish. I don’t think I was purposely selected. My order was not right & got selected likely due to the incorrect order. John got the ford rep to rectify the order. There was a big chance they would have to cancel the order & start over, but thanks to Stephen’s & John, my order was corrected & built. I hope I didn’t skip over anyone, but I was pretty close to being selected last year.

According to Jody & the bill of sale sent, Ford gave all of the price protection upfront. I think this is different & good news for all. I can’t say enough good things about Stephen’s so far.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any word from John? Hope everything is ok and he's just busy.
Are you guys asking a specific question? I email ask him two questions that are short and sweet and he emails me the answer right back. I just asked what number I am and he replied to me. I was 99 for two years, so now I need to know these things.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was there today. The back story...I purchased my Black OBX Squatch earlier this year and ultimately decided to stay with it. So I adjusted my order with Stephens to match what my brother wanted. So today, we purchased the A51 BD together. Here are the two 2-doors together.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG-4911

I admit that I'm relieved to not track whether a Bronco is getting scheduled or not. I can just enjoy my Bronco now. They are great highway cruisers, great around town, and a fine off road vehicle. This is everything I wanted in a Bronco. I've driven my '75 in similar conditions and the modern iteration is so much more refined but retains the toughness.

KVK

Black Diamond
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09’ F150, 89’ Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was there today. The back story...I purchased my Black OBX Squatch earlier this year and ultimately decided to stay with it. So I adjusted my order with Stephens to match what my brother wanted. So today, we purchased the A51 BD together. Here are the two 2-doors together.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG-4911

I admit that I'm relieved to not track whether a Bronco is getting scheduled or not. I can just enjoy my Bronco now. They are great highway cruisers, great around town, and a fine off road vehicle. This is everything I wanted in a Bronco. I've driven my '75 in similar conditions and the modern iteration is so much more refined but retains the toughness.
So you and your brother bought the A51 BD off of the SAC lot ? It was dealer stock?

Sponsored

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So you and your brother bought the A51 BD off of the SAC lot ? It was dealer stock?
“ So I adjusted my order with Stephens to match what my brother wanted.”

Sounds like he had an order with SAC, changed the trim/color/etc to what his bro wanted and they bought it when it was built and delivered to SAC

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not off the lot. It was my Day 2 reservation / order.

maximus3686

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I love seeing all these early 2 door reservations coming in. Gives me hope for my day 10 reservation to be built in 2023.

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I have been gathering, it seems most people are optimistic that Ford will complete all early reservations in 2023. They seem to be producing and delivering them at a much higher rate. Just an observation.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screenshot 2022-12-11 at 12.12.00 PM

Congratulations! Nice to see an early reservation finally get theirs. Hopefully I’ll still be allowed to drive when mine finally arrives!

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

FYI, Stephens does have a used Wildtrak on their lot. I didn't look at it while there but it does show on their website.

I'll say that Ray in sales and Jeremy in finance were very easy to deal with. Nice folks that work at making your buying experience as easy as possible.

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI, Stephens does have a used Wildtrak on their lot. I didn't look at it while there but it does show on their website.

I'll say that Ray in sales and Jeremy in finance were very easy to deal with. Nice folks that work at making your buying experience as easy as possible.
The Wildtrak may be the one @PaulMedik traded in for his Raptor. He mentioned it on page 320 of this thread.

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor