Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like my Bronco did get unloaded from the rail car. Now just to waiting on it to get loaded onto a truck and make it's way to the dealer.
Sponsored

darthmario

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How can you tell this?
Partially it's that I've been calling the CSX number multiple times a day to track progress once it left Chicago area.

Yesterday the status was delivered to customer Kirby, TX. (My wife caught me on google maps following the railroad near San Antionio and in Kirby and finding where the vehicle holding lot was.) Today the CSX number reports "Empty, has been released by customer"

I've dialed the CSX number too many times :D

JT01

Big Bend
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco 12/5/2022 Build week with spreadsheet 17F190AE-DC12-494C-886F-D77FC05E9C2B

Ford Bronco 12/5/2022 Build week with spreadsheet 6D3AB662-6F64-422E-A4DA-4FD7F9465661

Ford Bronco 12/5/2022 Build week with spreadsheet 2FACF5C1-6A36-4B93-BAB6-9E643EBC5D79
PRP seat covers on front, but couldn’t install on rear (instructions to remove headrests but seems impossible actually…waiting to hear back). Bush Wacker Trail Armor Rocker Panel. Draw Tite hitch (for bike rack), WeatherTech floor liners.Washed & applied hybrid ceramic wax (Meguires).

Last edited:

Sponsored

darthmario

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 12/5/2022 Build week with spreadsheet 2FACF5C1-6A36-4B93-BAB6-9E643EBC5D79

PRP seat covers on front, but couldn’t install on rear (instructions to remove headrests but seems impossible actually…waiting to hear back). Bush Wacker Trail Armor Rocker Panel. Draw Tite hitch (for bike rack), WeatherTech floor liners.Washed & applied hybrid ceramic wax (Meguires).
Looks awesome!

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you!
@jason9m9 is correct... Mine shipped on 12/15 with an updated ETA of Jan 1 - Jan 7. Rail car #UP801057 (CSX). It made it to Chicago clearing yard on Dec 18. Been getting a "No ETA available" update since then. Not sure what that means... if it's sitting at the Chicago yard, on another train, or headed to Granger via convoy. I post my updates in the 11/14 build week group, but feel free to tag or message me if you have any questions. Here's hoping our Broncos are train buddies and get to Granger soon!

Fedexman1978

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@jason9m9 is correct... Mine shipped on 12/15 with an updated ETA of Jan 1 - Jan 7. Rail car #UP801057 (CSX). It made it to Chicago clearing yard on Dec 18. Been getting a "No ETA available" update since then. Not sure what that means... if it's sitting at the Chicago yard, on another train, or headed to Granger via convoy. I post my updates in the 11/14 build week group, but feel free to tag or message me if you have any questions. Here's hoping our Broncos are train buddies and get to Granger soon!
From your lips to the Bronco God's ears! Lol. Here's to a New Year's surprise call from Granger! Thanks for the info!

giphy.gif

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone in Georgia taken delivery yet?

Sponsored

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you ever get an update other than “no eta available”? That is my status as well.

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you ever get an update other than “no eta available”? That is my status as well.
No. It's been the same since Dec 18. Wouldn't be surprised if delivery was delayed a bit longer due to the weather.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Blue island yard in Chicago Is the definition of train wreck. Nothing moves fast through there.

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No. It's been the same since Dec 18. Wouldn't be surprised if delivery was delayed a bit longer due to the weather.
Yeah between the weather and perhaps a short staff due to the holidays it's going to be a little while before things get moving most likely.

If you get any movement please tag me and I will do the same.