Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me to Ford Chat every day this week: "Y'all got anymore of them location updates since my ride has been sitting in Omaha since the 24th.
Ford Chat:🦗

Ford Bronco 12/5/2022 Build week with spreadsheet Fimages%2Ffab00122964bd7ecf6d3f2ecb994e54e%2Ftenor
Same here! My Bronco arrived in Omaha on Dec 27. PM or tag me if you hear anything and I'll do the same!

rguest3

Raptor
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 23 Bronco, 24 Raptor, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
A little more progress! As of today, my Bronco's Railcar has been delivered and emptied. Hopefully delivery soon!

Sponsored

PotatoSalad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp guess they couldn't find a truck. New window 🤬

Ford Bronco 12/5/2022 Build week with spreadsheet Screenshot_20221230-205002
Did you get an email when they pushed it back or was the back door tracker the only way you found out?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Did you get an email when they pushed it back or was the back door tracker the only way you found out?
Been watching the back door. No emails last one I got was for built.

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone being shipped out west? My rail car left O'Fallon's Nebraska on December 22nd at 1 am and there has been no update since. 😢
Mine arrived Portland, OR yestersay evening. Due to arrive at dealer 1/1. Left Dearborn 12/9. CSX to BNSF. 12/7 blend date. I called often sometimes getting the no update, since it is automated, I think sometimes the info received would be misinterperated, so I would try again and then get the proper update. TTGX can sound like a lot of variations on the phone, some even fooled me when spoken back by the automated voice.

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer called me today to tell me my 12/06 build date with an original delivery date between 12/23-29 is now expected on 1/02 but hasn’t left MAP yet…yeah I’m not holding my breath. Ford tracker hasn’t updated since saying it was built around 12/09.

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welp guess they couldn't find a truck. New window 🤬

Same thing happened to me. My window has the same dates as you too. This sucks but at least it’s still almost here. It’s sitting a rail year about thirty minutes away from me. I was thinking about checking it out to see if I can catch a glimpse lol.

Sponsored

PotatoSalad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They pushed me back to the same window as well. I haven’t been able to get any tracking info so hopefully that means I’m sitting at the rail yard near me as well.

HPR Fangirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Honda Odyssey, 1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine arrived Portland, OR yestersay evening. Due to arrive at dealer 1/1. Left Dearborn 12/9. CSX to BNSF. 12/7 blend date. I called often sometimes getting the no update, since it is automated, I think sometimes the info received would be misinterperated, so I would try again and then get the proper update. TTGX can sound like a lot of variations on the phone, some even fooled me when spoken back by the automated voice.
If only someone could tell me if a blue two door wiltrak is with it. I’m from the same build week and haven’t received anything past a built email. Mine will be coming through Portland as well.

HPR Fangirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Honda Odyssey, 1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I actually Googled Portland rail webcams hoping to get a view of the rail yard. No help there. LOL. I wonder what else I can I think of?

stevebf

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Chatted online with Ford yesterday. They told me that my tracker shows built, the bronco has been released to the shipper, & my Bronco is on microchip hold... I said wait a minute, that seems contradictory. They had no response other than to talk to my dealer. I got the built email today as below:

Current status is clear as mud. 🤷‍♂️ The estimate for delivery to my dealer is 1/12-1/16. Standing by and hopefully I'll get a shipped notification/information before too long...

Well I guess they got it sorted, just checked the order tracking site & it says my Bronco has been shipped and is in transit. Yay!!! Guess I need to hit them up and hope they have tracking info more me.

brycedan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlans Lux Tow Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where you you guys seeing an estimated delivery window? The ford "pizza" tracker is finally showing mine is built / shipped.
Ford Bronco 12/5/2022 Build week with spreadsheet 1672522667030
Sponsored