Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just got this from Ford chat:

“I see that the vehicle is in production. The secondary status shows produced. The ETA is Jan 16-Jan 22, 2023. I see that the vehicle is on hold for a micro chip.”

I was a 12/21/22 blend. 700/1130. Tracker shows in production 1/10/23 and I have modules including a tear tag.
Sponsored

friethmiller

Everglades
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 1974 Porsche 914, 1974 Porsche 914 LE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

@350vudu -> Ford Chat told me this: "I show that your Bronco is awaiting shipment. I also show that it is awaiting a microchip. I show an ETA of 01/31/2023-02/06/2023." Does it hold for the chip before shipping? Does it ship regardless? Who flip'n knows?

BroncoLV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands, 88.5 Suzuki Samurai
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My modules and tear tag finally showed up this morning. Tracker still shows as in production but it at least now shows a date of 01/12/2023.

friethmiller

Everglades
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Just got the email. It's built!!
Congrats! I just found my built email in my Junk folder. I guess I'm not the only one around here that doesn't trust Ford! :sneaky: Anyways.... it's always fun to update the tracking spreadsheet!

friethmiller

Everglades
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

@illverado, @G-Waggin, others? Any news on your broncos being delivered? Are they in your garage/driveways yet? Updates please, if you have. Want to see how long the process actually took.

Sponsored
OP
OP
illverado

illverado

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
700whp stick shift 2000 silverado 2011 caprice ppv
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@illverado, @G-Waggin, others? Any news on your broncos being delivered? Are they in your garage/driveways yet? Updates please, if you have. Want to see how long the process actually took.
@orange_methodology is supposed to be picking his up today and mine was on the same rail car that was unloaded the night of 1/10. Nothing from my dealer yet other than a promise to call me the day it gets there

G-Waggin

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac SRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Quick update on bash plate issue if anyone is following: Ford is aware of the problem and acknowledges it is a mis-build. Fix should be coming, but issue with proper part not vin-matching. Makes me think there is an upcoming "bash plate delete" that came out before window stickers were changed. I'll update once fixed. Dealership seems to be on top of it; great experience with them.

Djaws9

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Modules popped on Tuesday. My status has never changed to “built”. Dealer said they showed an estimate delivery of January 23rd but said they don’t think that’s gonna be accurate. And I don’t either. I hope mine doesn’t sit in Limbo for a few weeks

SeanLenny

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC40
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronco Outer Banks was delivered to my dealership in Northern Virginia today!

Figures I’m out of town for MLK weekend, but I’m picking it up Monday afternoon!!

And heads up for people closely monitoring their Ford trackers: My tracker still says, “Built - awaiting shipment,” even though it has already been delivered to the dealership.

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What's the tracker showing for you?
In production. No tear tag either. I’m also a wildtrak, Lux, mod bumper.
I have WT too but with high package. Shows built on tracker, modules populated but no tear tag, no email yet. Chat stated built and did not mention hold and gave very optimistic ETA of 1/29 or shortly after. Makes me wonder what's up with the longer delay in tear tag info with tracker and customer service already showing built.

Sponsored

orange_methodology

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@orange_methodology is supposed to be picking his up today and mine was on the same rail car that was unloaded the night of 1/10. Nothing from my dealer yet other than a promise to call me the day it gets there
Yes, picking it up later today. It arrived at my dealership (Bob Tomes, McKinney) yesterday around 1:30 PM.

Who is your dealer?

OP
OP
illverado

illverado

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, picking it up later today. It arrived at my dealership (Bob Tomes, McKinney) yesterday around 1:30 PM.

Who is your dealer?
5 star north Richland hills, I may swing by in a few hours after work just to check

ohnoauto

Wildtrak
First Name
LeBronco James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep, finally in production. Bumped from 12/12. 12/23/22 blend date. Or so they say. I'll get excited when I finally get the call and drive it off of the lot.
Ordered 10/29/21
Did you order from Galloway? We have the same blend date so I'm wondering if you've seen any updates or any news from dealer?

gasoline50

Badlands
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f350, 2022 Badlands(ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
5 star north Richland hills, I may swing by in a few hours after work just to check
Illverado yours should be close as we were at Alliance at the same time. Mine arrived at the dealer yesterday afternoon. Picking up after work today.

OP
OP
illverado

illverado

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went and looked, and even though there was probably 30 there between employees, in for service or just delivered, none were mine
Sponsored