Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I didnā€™t say it equaled Profit. I assure you i have plenty of Ford stock when it went in the toilet at about .90/share in 11/2008, my son was 17. A risk but I got him 1k shares for graduation. I know about stock holders, I also know itā€™s about customer satisfaction, because without them, there is nothing. The government bailed them out before and saved their arse. This is about long standing customers (over 2.5 years at this point) who believes in the company, the commodity, and their customer service. itā€™s not to much to ask they take care of the original reservation holders. They circumvented them and sold to other customers who ordered, to dealers i stead of taking care of the long list of reservation holders, who now, are being backed into the corner by FORD. Period.
Not going to rehash all of that and why and whatā€¦.been beat to death, but Ford didnā€™t ask for bailout money.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I understand that but I will be putting them on my Bronco as that is the Bronco I wanted and ordered and clearly am now not getting.
You made it appear you would losing money.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Revenue doesnā€™t equate to profit. Also what is given to investors as guidance. Anyone that owns a share wants Ford to do everything they can to hit or exceed their numbers. Many folks totally donā€™t understand how publicly traded companies work.
Yeah I do. It's why I am not getting truck now. I know exactly how they work.

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not going to rehash all of that and why and whatā€¦.been beat to death, but Ford didnā€™t ask for bailout money.
Correct.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just love how some with more of actual intel just say ā€œwait till next week for more infoā€. Iā€™d rather get all the bad news at once, definitely wouldnā€™t want a slow and painful death.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So can we get the 2500 and the price protection money (3600 for me since I have a wildtrak) as a check? If so Iā€™d step down to a badlands and just buy the adv hardtop with fords money.

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah I do. It's why I am not getting truck now. I know exactly how they work.
Putting it very mildly. 916 days.
There is still a chance you could get built based on where you are in line. They will build what they can but asking for some to move for dollars and the ability to get scheduled.

Last edited:

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So glad to be off this šŸ’© show from Ford.

We had a March 2022 order that we snuck in right before the order banks closed (with a confirmed dealer allocation) and we used that for a 4-Door Eruption Green 22.5 Wildtrak with MIC/HOSS 3.0/Lux/Leather that was picked for an October build date. It was finally built in November and is still awaiting delivery with an EDD of the first week in February.

Long story short, we arenā€™t taking delivery on it, as we gave it back to the dealer in exchange for a 23 F150 Raptor and we never looked back.

We will NEVER pre-order another Ford vehicle again.

Last edited:

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went to my dealer yesterday and tried to change from High to LUX. Dealer told me I would lose PP.
Lux isn't worth losing your pp over

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since, Ford hasnā€™t officially announced this. I wonder if at the start of business on Monday thereā€™s a loophole with a possibility to exploit? For order holders with lower trims and non of the constraints they are asking to take off, they could potentially switch to a wild track Monday morning just to be given the news they should switch to lower trim without those specific constraints but then end up gaining $2500 for a build they wanted anyway. I mean if the Ford giveth and the Ford taketh it might be worth a shot.

Iā€™m sure some will say it will move oneself back down the line but not sure if thatā€™s completely verified. In all this mess no one not even Ford knows whoā€™s at the front of line and whoā€™s at the rear of line. I suppose priority 2 is up there and if someone knows theyā€™re priority 2 then definitely wouldnā€™t change anything.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Lux isn't worth losing your pp over
Oh I 100% agree. From everything I have heard the B&O is nothing to write home about. Beyond that the only thing in the LUX package that interests me is the heated steering wheel. Which IMO should have been made available in a cold weather package with heated seats and remote start.
Sponsored