danane

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not to add to all the speculation here, just to pass on intersting info. I have a 2Dr Badlands on order. Granger October special so 2+years old. Ford recently changed the priority code to 2 so I canā€™t change it. Now for speculationā€¦ Fordā€™s way to identify orders that donā€™t need changing?
When I was contacted a few days ago about making these constraint changes, I saw that my code changed from 17 (where I was this past October) to 2.
Sponsored

Leadville

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
All Iā€™m saying is, I get ads for electric bikes and you get ads for hookers. Weā€™re both in the same site, so whatā€™s the difference between us?

I'd rather have ads for hookers, but I use blocker software

Hey @C00TER , my man, how 'bout forwarding some of those hooker ads

:LOL:

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Revenue doesnā€™t equate to profit. Also what is given to investors as guidance. Anyone that owns a share wants Ford to do everything they can to hit or exceed their numbers. Many folks totally donā€™t understand how publicly traded companies work.
I didnā€™t say it equaled Profit. I assure you i have plenty of Ford stock when it went in the toilet at about .90/share in 11/2008, my son was 17. A risk but I got him 1k shares for graduation. I know about stock holders, I also know itā€™s about customer satisfaction, because without them, there is nothing. The government bailed them out before and saved their arse. This is about long standing customers (over 2.5 years at this point) who believes in the company, the commodity, and their customer service. itā€™s not to much to ask they take care of the original reservation holders. They circumvented them and sold to other customers who ordered, to dealers i stead of taking care of the long list of reservation holders, who now, are being backed into the corner by FORD. Period.

Sponsored

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You will not pay for those on the Badlands so youā€™re not out anything. Your paying for the BL for how itā€™s optioned, not the WT and getting $2500.
I understand that but I will be putting them on my Bronco as that is the Bronco I wanted and ordered and clearly am now not getting.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Welp, just when I was getting my hopes up for seeing my 2D, Badlands, SAS, LUX in 2023...
I know how you feel. I changed from a 2 door 2.3 7MT High Badlands at the switch over thinking there was no way Iā€™d get a 2 Door high Badlands this year to a 2 door Heritage with 2.3 7MT and mid. Iā€™m not very good at reading the tea leaves. But then I was holding off to reserving to October because I really didnā€™t want a ā€˜21! šŸ¤”

Richardson

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4runner trd off road
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Not to add to all the speculation here, just to pass on intersting info. I have a 2Dr Badlands on order. Granger October special so 2+years old. Ford recently changed the priority code to 2 so I canā€™t change it. Now for speculationā€¦ Fordā€™s way to identify orders that donā€™t need changing?
I'm 2 door basesquatch, moved to priority 2 in December. Seems like I have heard a lot of people moved to priority 2 recently. My understanding..... from what my salesman said in December.... was that priority 2 means they likely have what they need to schedule you and to expect scheduling soon? then all this mess happened so who knows. Is there a definite meaning to priority 2?

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just posted on Bronco Nation's forums by DDM4:

F2C50A7D-9D7B-4221-B899-CEB7016F70F8.jpeg

*Edited to clarify it was posted on the forums.
LOL - just like the Mets are still paying Bobby Bonilla to NOT play baseball for them - Ford is now poised to pay people to NOT buy Broncos! What a world!

Last edited:

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it was from the conversation I was having with my friend about dating sites, and my phone listening šŸ‘‚
Thatā€™s what I was sayingā€¦
Or it could be because your site name is ā€œCooterā€ ā€¦just saying.

Just messing with you man. I was talking about outdoor furniture the other day before ever searching online for it and the place we discussed starting showing up in ads all over my phoneā€¦creepy.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wonder if there is a deadline WT customers to make a decision. Also wonder if that decision is changeable. For my WT I'd start off with option #3 and give it until end of April to see if its scheduled. If not, then I'd go with option 2 and try to find something else.

Not willing to drop MIC from my order so option 1 is pretty much a no-go for me.
Iā€™m relieved to hear that my WT/2023 4 door MIC with SAS package is sitting in SLC, UT, waiting to be offloaded and put on truck headed to my dealer. I am guessing I am one of the last to get one. I would have two (his and hers) but I got a Golden Ticket and we jumped on Raptor. Code orange and have gone through multiple production dates since 11/6/22. Itā€™s a ā€˜23 as well. I have the VIn and window sticker. Itā€™s at the plant for 1/16/23. Waiting to have both in my possession before I decide if we are going to have his and hers, or are we going to part ways with possibly the raptor. I have to see about the height and ride, a Recent hip replacement and then a dislocation of it 10 weeks later has me worried on both now. 2.6 years ago, never would have imagined this. šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ve Waited so long, I had to buy a ā€˜22 Explorer King Ranch in May. Now I am so so close, itā€™s giving me anxiety on what to do.

Oh, Wildtrack - Cactus Grey
Raptor - Code Orange.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just messing with you man. I was talking about outdoor furniture the other day before ever searching online for it and the place we discussed starting showing up in ads all over my phoneā€¦creepy.
Ainā€™t that the truth!

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Iā€™m relieved to hear that my WT/2023 4 door MIC with SAS package is sitting in SLC, UT, waiting to be offloaded and put on truck headed to my dealer. I am guessing I am one of the last to get one. I would have two (his and hers) but I got a Golden Ticket and we jumped on Raptor. Code orange and have gone through multiple production dates since 11/6/22. Itā€™s a ā€˜23 as well. I have the VIn and window sticker. Itā€™s at the plant for 1/16/23. Waiting to have both in my possession before I decide if we are going to have his and hers, or are we going to part ways with possibly the raptor. I have to see about the height and ride, a Recent hip replacement and then a dislocation of it 10 weeks later has me worried on both now. 2.6 years ago, never would have imagined this. šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ve Waited so long, I had to buy a ā€˜22 Explorer King Ranch in May. Now I am so so close, itā€™s giving me anxiety on what to do.

Oh, Wildtrack - Cactus Grey
Raptor - Code Orange.
Congrats on getting both the WT & Raptor!

Very disappointed on the WT news for myself. If you decide not to keep the Raptor, I'd be happy to take that off your hands.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
With this newest development it looks like the best option if you are adamant about getting the hard top and/or Sasquatch is to find one close to what you want in stock somewhere, and preferably at MSRP, and take the $2500 to buy an in stock. Iā€™d do it sooner than later because with this happening Iā€™d say ADMs on in stock units are going to expanded greatly.
Sponsored