dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just posted on Bronco Nation's forums by DDM4. The constrained items that must ALL be removed are MIC Top, Lux Package and Sasquatch Package (in order for non-Wildtrak customers to receive $2500 and risk not being produced in 2023MY).

F2C50A7D-9D7B-4221-B899-CEB7016F70F8.jpeg
To make this fair they should be canceling Raptor orders too! Last I checked they come with MIC tops
Sponsored

JohnieB

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks - 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Another twist in the "Ford Fuc%up".

All I can say is I'm hopeful they retro this to last month and allow me the $2500 rebate on a Bronco I took from dealer stock on 12/11/22. I got tired of this game and jump on a 2 door, 2.7L, OBX with leather, mic, tow. 5k over MSRP. I have a 4 door OBX...same specs...on order now for over a year. LOVE the new Bronco...and I'll be even more glad I did this if this news becomes "truth" because they obviously can't fulfill the orders they have - which means a long, long wait for those still in line.

BRONCeyeTIS

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang,qx80
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is so disheartening...we all have been waiting so long, finally have great credit, can get whatever we want... but the world sucks now and everything is just bazaar.... I have literally been on this forum every day obsessively following all of this and patiently waiting for my WT (no compromise)...we all know life's stresses and this was one of my sources of light... It was my little cookie at the end of the rainbow...a distraction of sorts..I did not at anytime complain about the wait...but now... now it is possible I (we)don't get one at all??? What a shame.
As we all know, this is a great problem to have in this screwed up world so I am glad to even be in this position...but DAMN! ... I am sorry for the rest of you who busted your ass to afford and order this cool little truck only to be bare hand slapped in the face for being a normal person who refuses to pay over msrp.. sad thing is ...our world has changed so much that loyalty means nothing to the machine. And no one cares...
Here's to all of you who got what they wanted..and the rest of us who must kneel to constraints or kick rocks..

Never above you..
Never below you..
Always beside you...drink up..🥃🫗

Last edited:

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It seems unlikely the MIC issue applies to 2 Door.

If the Town & Country numbers can be believed, Ford is capable of producing 17% of all manufactured Broncos as 2D; if the MIC issue applied to 2D then that number would be 0%. I know the T&C video got taken down but I think that’s because they totally botched their interpretation of the numbers not the numbers themselves.

And can we stop talking about Ford selling BesTop tops. I highly doubt BesTop can make them in sufficient quantity to be a supplier to FoMoCo.
I suspect it does apply to the two door.

In the past, Ford "suggested" customers change orders to 4-door soft top non-Sas, because Ford was able to more easily produce those. This new scheme is the same thing, basically a stronger suggestion, with $2500 incentive, along with threat of no Bronco and maybe losing any price protections.

I suspect this new scheme is just Ford pushing same old changes as before - buy a 4-door soft top non-Sas, or else ...

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ooof. My off the lot purchase (BB, Sq, HT) is looking REALLY good. I’ll have no qualms about canceling my BD, HT. I feel really bad for those affected by this (could’ve been me). What a continuing Charlie Foxtrot.

Sponsored

GSSHEEP

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
37RAPTOR, GT500CFTP, GT350R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just posted on Bronco Nation's forums by DDM4. The constrained items that must ALL be removed are MIC Top, Lux Package and Sasquatch Package (in order for non-Wildtrak customers to receive $2500 and risk not being produced in 2023MY).

F2C50A7D-9D7B-4221-B899-CEB7016F70F8.jpeg
Does this apply to bronco raptor orders that have a vin. Number and a scheduled production date of February ?

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So they can’t seem to get the simplified PP for ‘23 figured out, how the hell are they going to get this one right? I can see it now. Drop the constraints and go to pick the Bronco up and they can’t find the PP or this new $2500 cert in Smart Vincent.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are they guaranteeing a 23 MY build?
This is, to me, the key question. We have to wait and see. Note that guaranteeing a MY23 build after dropping the "sinful" commodities means blowing the top off the allocations at the backlogged dealers like Granger.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is, to me, the key question. We have to wait and see. Note that guaranteeing a MY23 build after dropping the "sinful" commodities means blowing the top off the allocations at the backlogged dealers like Granger.
If you watched the video, dealers like Granger will get extra allocation to cover their existing orders but they are debited against future MY allocations. For example, they get an extra 100 builds over their regular allocations. Those 100 come off future year allocations. How Ford applies that is unknown at this time. Spread over the next year or all 100 before receiving any more, hard to say. Supposably info Tuesday.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wherever you get it you’ll need the money to deal with all the Tesla quality problems.

Never again!
I know nothing can beat Ford's reliability, especially with the Bronco that has proven issue free for years, but I'll take a gamble...
This forum doesn't even has an "issues" section!

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm wondering if it'd be possible to combine the $2500 cert with the price protection private offer on an off-the-lot purchase from another dealer. So you update order to get the cert and then go find what you want off the lot. I'd have $4900 in discounts if that works and I could find a WT MIC/LUX at decent price.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you watched the video, dealers like Granger will get extra allocation to cover their existing orders but they are debited against future MY allocations. For example, they get an extra 100 builds over their regular allocations. Those 100 come off future year allocations. How Ford applies that is unknown at this time. Spread over the next year or all 100 before receiving any more, hard to say. Supposably info Tuesday.
For Granger that number might be more like 500, so they might never receive a 6G Bronco ever again.

On another topic, I'm a bit skeptical about the 2-door folks being either completely hosed or allowed to get a 2D soft top as a factory part. Think the 2-door (and the Raptor and Everglades) simply won't have its MIC counted as a constraint for the purposes of this latest scheme. But again, we have to wait for the true details.
Sponsored