ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have wildtrak, lux, hardtop with a build date if someone wants to take it off of my hands
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this keeps going I won’t have to finance it and pay cash for it when it shows up.
More than likely, that extra saved money will have to go toward price increases. :ROFLMAO:

dudleyln

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Chevy Traverse / 98 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Those wanting the Wildtrak are really getting hosed. 2500 pays for two of the Fox Shocks-not 4. That doesn't even factor in the steering rack, SAS Fenders and other items.
and that’s why I told my dealership I’m not changing my order….I’ll wait….lol

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I have a 2.7 2DR WT LUX HOSS on order. Wtf do I do to make the alternative to look and feel even remotely similar?
As far as I can see, it’ll cost way over $2.5k that they’re offering.

Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) 36834FF2-1B7C-43CE-BB68-4CAE7D903BDC

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford never took bailout money...
Ford's credit arm participated in a federal program meant to free up short-term lending at a time when very few investors were spending. they absolutely took money 15.9 in a little tidbit called commercial paper. not mention and a piece of 13.9 to Fords financial arm in the way of helping creditors. so yea, they bailed them out in the past.

Sponsored

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The government bailed them out before and saved their arse.
Not sure what you're referring to, but if you mean the bailouts in the wake of 2008, this is not correct. Obama bailed out GM and Obama also bailed out Chrysler, but Ford did not accept any bailout support or money from the federal government. Ford was not bailed out.

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford's credit arm participated in a federal program meant to free up short-term lending at a time when very few investors were spending. they absolutely took money 15.9 in a little tidbit called commercial paper. not mention and a piece of 13.9 to Fords financial arm in the way of helping creditors. so yea, they bailed them out in the past.
Then you should say that Ford participated in generally available Federal subsidies of the auto industry and companies in general, which is what those facilities were. Almost every sizable company in the US, sadly enough, has participated in such facilities, whether offered by the Fed, Treasury or another federal agency. Tesla has the shit subsidized out of it, year in and year out. So does every home builder in the country. Saying Ford was "bailed out" is a very different thing with a very specific meaning, and it is simply not true.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm hoping that a BesTop TrekTop becomes an option to eliminate the MIC constraint.
Just hoping for some better news for 2 door peeps who’ve felt the struggle since Day 1 😞🙏🏻 Sending y’all good vibes!

Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) 80AA5930-82DE-4B5A-8A36-729E4C8AEB23

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Then you should say that Ford participated in generally available Federal subsidies of the auto industry and companies in general, which is what those facilities were. Almost every sizable company in the US, sadly enough, has participated in such facilities, whether offered by the Fed, Treasury or another federal agency. Tesla has the shit subsidized out of it, year in and year out. So does every home builder in the country. Saying Ford was "bailed out" is a very different thing with a very specific meaning, and it is simply not true.
Tit for tat, it doing that. Ford was the leader
on one of the two. I don’t xRe, it it has nothing g to do shot h cuzto
dr care, or lack of she dropping g the ball as as they have during this point. Have a nice evening.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So what about us that just bought a bronco and overpaid but still have an order in of what we actually want. Do we get $2500 if we cancel?
Please move on to option 3 or 4. That's the Ford way.

898 days here with me being on the cusp of having my granger 2dr basesquach built this year (around 100th in line at last check) where does that leave me. Take a chance on waiting and not be built or take the money for something else. I keep looking and there is NOTHING in that price range that I like. Ugh..
Remove sasquatch and "upgrade" to a Big Bend mid package 4 door softtop. Ford says that is as good as it gets and here's $2500 to make everything AOK.

You really didn't need the complication of locking axles, the advanced 4x4 transfer, inefficient 4.7 gears, and oversized 35" tires. Ford is just looking out for you. Remember, reservations are important to Ford, just not nearly as important as allocation.

Otherwise, please move on to option 3 or 4.

In both cases above, I would not expect Ford to make any of this right. The same applies to me, I am not going to get price protection or the MY23 transition offer. I also can pretty much guarantee that Ford will "sweep" my order away.

Speaking of which, has anyone seen @Ford Motor Company lately? I was hoping that they would come by and tell us to "stay pumped". 😂

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone know if 2 door orders are screwed, can you switch to a 4 door and still keep price protection? thanks.
or even go from a base to a badlands? and still keep price protection?
I bet that it's likely that you will be able to, but I would get everything agreed in writing with regards to the price before doing so.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone know if this applies to canadian orders aswell, seams the rules are slightly different up here. Not a WT order, but I have SAS, MIC, and LUX and would like to keep them.
i am guessing that the only difference is that you will be offered $7,000 CAD to switch (that's about $2500 USD, right?).

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m still losing money with the $2,500 and not getting what I want, thanks but no thanks Ford! You raise the price of my Model Year conversion $4,400 to get exactly what I previously ordered just to tell me I can’t have what I originally ordered but to make me feel better you’re going to give me half of the extra money I just paid you back. I would rather you honor my original order and price, thank God I ordered a Rubicon last year when I lost faith in this order, best decision ever and Jeep delivered my Rubicon 8 weeks upon ordering plus they actually stayed in touch with me via email unlike Ford who has only emailed me credit card offers & service plans while I wait. Walking away, far far away and I’m sure many others will take this option as well.
Exactly, any of the Ford apologists, saying "it's because muh supply chain" should ask why Jeep isn't having a problem delivering vehicles in 2 to 3 months after ordering (including the 392 Wrangler).

Vbsteve

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Am wondering if there’s enough for a class action lawsuit against Ford for claiming to be able to produce something it can’t, bait and switch, and fraudulently providing a form of price protection if you switch to what they can produce (and backing out if you insist on waiting for what you ordered)

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I have a 2.7 2DR WT LUX HOSS on order. Wtf do I do to make the alternative to look and feel even remotely similar?
As far as I can see, it’ll cost way over $2.5k that they’re offering.

Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) 80AA5930-82DE-4B5A-8A36-729E4C8AEB23
Well, that's actually fairly easy.

Option 1.
Order a non-sasquatch Badlands High Package with Leather and Tow.

Upgrade the stereo, order a set of 35" wheels and tires you like, order the heavy duty steering rack, and buy a set of shocks and springs you find acceptable. Install and drive.

Option 2.

Order a non-sasquatch Outer Banks High Package with the advanced 4x4 transfer case and rear locker.

Upgrade the stereo, order a set of 35" wheels and tires you like, order the heavy duty steering rack, and buy a set of shocks and springs you find acceptable. Install and drive. If you want the front locker, get the Ford Performance FDU and a set of 4.7 gears for the rear axle.

Option 3.

Order a Jeep Wrangler 392 Recon package
Sponsored