Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"**If your Bronco does not get built in the 2023 MY all price protection offers are off the table. No price protection, no incentives everyone start all over for 2024."

The most B.S. part of all of this. This is a big middle finger to those that have patiently waited a long time for the Bronco they want and ordered.

They act like this incentive is for minor things that people can pass on like floor mats, upgraded speakers, larger tires, etc. The MIC, LUX, and Sasquatch are large issues and deal breakers for alot of people, like the hard top is for me. I'm not spending $7K after market to get one after they give back $2500.

Ford got caught with their pants down cause they took all these orders they can't fulfill, now have millions of dollars tied up they can't invoice and collect on, and now they want to screw their loyal customers.
We don't know how many of the "loyal customers" are left. Maybe it's just the crazies here. At some point they have to risk pissing off some customers in order to make a lot of other people happy.

“Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.”
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If accurate I think the big change is that dropping one or more of the constraints will net the $2500 vs needing to drop all the constraints to qualify.
Yeah that’s nice, glad those of you with 4 door orders got clarity. Zero clarity for 2dr buyers.

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We don't know how many of the "loyal customers" are left. Maybe it's just the crazies here. At some point they have to risk pissing off some customers in order to make a lot of other people happy.

“Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.”
Great point. Ford knows their loyal die hards will wait, compromise or just buy an F150 or mustang. If they’ve spent any time on this forum, they could easily see that many are going to stick with them even if they took their wives out behind the barn. Let’s face it- most of the early reservation holders are blue oval to the core. So now Ford is bucking them to entice newer customers.

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah that’s nice, glad those of you with 4 door orders got clarity. Zero clarity for 2dr buyers.
In fairness there is no clarity. We have no idea if that post is actually accurate. Still waiting for something official.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably. You are complety misreading the post in projecting your anger at me. I have been waiting for a bronco as long as you but i didnt put an order in because i didnt trust the process when they announced it. Didnt know the inflation / supply chain thing was coming. Id love to have the offer you have now or to at least be able to put an order in. $2500 is more than double what most people deposited.
I am not projecting anger. I am saying this is not a deal unless your build was of the type that did not include these constraints. Beyond that, there is no deal. As a 2DR rez, there is no deal. My truck 99.9% likely will not be built.

Sponsored

Blown331

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if I refuse to remove my Sasquatch and MIC top and I get pushed to 2024, then I lose my price protection? But they won't completely cancel my order right?
Losing your price protection and canceling your order is effectively the same thing. Remember you have to reorder every model year. So there will be no difference between your 2024 reorder and someone else's brand new 2024 order. I guess you could still think they will build yours first due to reservation date but I think we can all agree the reservation date doesn't seem to mean much.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Found this post on another forum, I am not sure how accurate the information is......

Today at 10:44 am

Please contact your dealer. Information had leaked out with a lot of wrong information. But this is what I can tell you.
Ford is continuing to build everything they can. If you want a better chance to get your Bronco in 2023 Hardtops, Sasquatch and Lux package are still is very hard to accommodate. Please consider changing your order. They are still building all trim levels.

BRONCO NEED TO KNOW INFORMATION
-Wildtrak customers are encouraged to change their build to a Badlands, Outerbanks or Big bend. If they do this they will get a $2500 private offer.
-Wildtrak customers that do not want to switch but give up Lux and or their hardtop will also get $2500.
-NON Wildtrak customers who have the following
  • Hardtop
  • Sasquatch
  • Lux package
If you remove 1 or all of these you will get (1) $2500 private offer off your Bronco. (does this guarantee your Bronco getting built? No. But taking off one or more has a better chance of it getting pulled. Every dealer has different allocation contact your dealer for more information)

OPTION 2
If you have a current customer waiting on a Bronco and no longer want to wait. They can cancel their order and get a $2500 private offer to use on another Ford vehicle. Exclusions will apply. You can use this on any In stock retail Bronco order.
**If you order a new Ford they will get the 2500 but it is NOT stackable with the 1000 being offered for ordering a new Ford vehicle.

Options 3
**If your Bronco does not get built in the 2023 MY all price protection offers are off the table. No price protection, no incentives everyone start all over for 2024.

Please understand Ford is trying to accommodate all orders. These are things you can do to get your Bronco faster. If you are not wanting your Bronco please contact your dealer - If your Bronco is built and comes in it takes away from that dealers allocation meaning it takes away from someone else getting their Bronco.

Again I'm just trying to share the right information.
Since you are new and don't know the history between B6G and BN, I'll help you out with giving proper accreditation. Don't want Doug to get a Cease and Desist.

Bronco Nation's Aly Dubois shared a bit of clarity on the leaked slide from the conference call on Friday.

Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) 1673983877948

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer sent me a message a bit ago about the 2 door hardtops.... said I can keep hardtop but drop Sasquatch for the $2500 offer.
I have a BaseSquatch on order.... without Squatch it ain't much drivetrain-wise. Hoping I can step up to Black Diamond for the locker and adv 4x4.

Do you have a private offer? So private offer + 2500? That's pretty tempting.

I switched my 2 door basesquatch to a heritage already. But if heritage 2 door is going to be a no go, I'd also be interested in a BD or similar with at least a rear locker. IF I can get a 2 door.

ritzy114

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So if I refuse to remove my Sasquatch and MIC top and I get pushed to 2024, then I lose my price protection? But they won't completely cancel my order right?
That would be my understanding based on what I read in the post. I was worried my WT order would be cancelled altog
Since you are new and don't know the history between B6G and BN, I'll help you out with giving proper accreditation. Don't want Doug to get a Cease and Desist.

Bronco Nation's Aly Dubois shared a bit of clarity on the leaked slide from the conference call on Friday.

Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) 1673983877948
Thank you, I appreciate it! I won't make that mistake twice :)

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer sent me a message a bit ago about the 2 door hardtops.... said I can keep hardtop but drop Sasquatch for the $2500 offer.
I have a BaseSquatch on order.... without Squatch it ain't much drivetrain-wise. Hoping I can step up to Black Diamond for the locker and adv 4x4.

So being a PC2 I guess that doesn't help the situation.
Sponsored