Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 1974 Porsche 914, 1974 Porsche 914 LE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

DFW Folks - how are we looking on estimated delivery? I've been sitting in the Fort Worth yard for almost a week so I'm curious if they're just waiting on more to show up for a full load.

@Huntsetter1 @Scott_Wilson @bstirewalt ...any others?
I better not get my bronco before you! My train went through east St. Louis, down east of Memphis, and is now in Pine Bluff, AR.

ShittinBritts

Outer Banks
First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I better not get my bronco before you! My train went through east St. Louis, down east of Memphis, and is now in Pine Bluff, AR.
Sure looks that way! Dealer has no visibility apparently. Was hoping to have it out of the yard before a big storm rolls through tonight, but that would have been too convenient.

Congrats on getting to the last leg!

Djaws9

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Shipped 1/19 still no railcar number per chat just now. Estimated delivery 1/27-2/2. No photo either......how dont they have the shipping info ?

Sponsored

bstirewalt

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
DFW Folks - how are we looking on estimated delivery? I've been sitting in the Fort Worth yard for almost a week so I'm curious if they're just waiting on more to show up for a full load.

@Huntsetter1 @Scott_Wilson @bstirewalt ...any others?
For tracker says mine was shipped on or about 1/15/2023. I called Ford Support and they said estimated delivery to dealer between 1/29 and 2/4. I have no idea how to track the shipment to know where it currently is... Where is Fort Worth yard???

bstirewalt

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it went thru East St. Louis.... There might not be anything left when it comes out the other side. They didn't put that scene in "Vacation" movie with Chevy Chase for no reason.

ShittinBritts

Outer Banks
First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For tracker says mine was shipped on or about 1/15/2023. I called Ford Support and they said estimated delivery to dealer between 1/29 and 2/4. I have no idea how to track the shipment to know where it currently is... Where is Fort Worth yard???
See if Ford Chat will give you your railcar number. Instructions for using that # to track via phone are posted a couple pages back in this thread.

The "Ft Worth yard" is a railyard called "Alliance" where all the DFW Broncos get unloaded from their trains and wait for a trucking company to pick them up and bring them to the dealer - basically a dead zone in tracking/logistics that the dealers can't do anything about. Looks like you live in FW so do me a favor and just go move mine out of there and I'll come snag it.

ohnoauto

Wildtrak
First Name
LeBronco James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine was a 12/19 build week 12/21 blend. Shows in production 1/11 and nothing since. My dealer said it shows arriving between now and 2/6

C3FD588D-6827-444A-A5BE-B4906BC8BD0A.png
Their system is trash but oddly enough my dealer has been fairly accurate with different info than what I saw at times on the tracker for what it’s worth.

FearlessAttempt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my shipped email yesterday and the railcar is already headed to Kentucky. CSX estimated it will be in Birmingham 1/26. Getting so close now.

Sponsored

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I wonder since mine is coming convoy, if those are the last to leave MAP 🤣

Last edited:

johnavp1989

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So curiosity got the best of me and I shined a flash light through the sub woofer grill. Unless I'm seeing things, it sure looks like there's a sub in there. It's definitely not functional though. Perhaps it's just the amplifier that they deleted? I'm even more curious now. If the whole sub and enclosure is there that gives me some hope that the wiring will be too.

Sparkee

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Street Glide, Chevy k1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Odd, asked dealer for the rail car number and received this response

" I am not sure on how to check for Rail number, The Route code is RU84

But I can track exact location, it is passing through New Mexico."

Guess I need to ask Ford Chat.

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If the whole sub and enclosure is there that gives
me some hope that the wiring will be too.
If so, I may try to convert that sub like someone did to the base raptor system sub. It’s a slightly different enclosure than the B&O but can accommodate a better 8” sub with some work and an amp.

QuesoBob

Black Diamond
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Black Diamond, 20 Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So curiosity got the best of me and I shined a flash light through the sub woofer grill. Unless I'm seeing things, it sure looks like there's a sub in there. It's definitely not functional though. Perhaps it's just the amplifier that they deleted? I'm even more curious now. If the whole sub and enclosure is there that gives me some hope that the wiring will be too.
I'm tempted to rip mine apart to see but I reaaaaalllly don't want to be the guy testing that theory. Hopefully someone else does it first to figure it out for us lol.
Sponsored