First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
By the way, the factory 4 door convertible top wasn't too bad compared to my 2 door hardtop... BUT the 2 door Bestop was way louder than my 2 door hardtop. So it might just be something freaky about my Bronco in particular that makes it so damn loud inside (all wind noise, not road/tire noise).
Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Imagine if you're someone who previously took Ford's advice, dropped the constraints, and are still waiting. Now Ford is paying customers $2500 to drop those constraints, but you don't get any of that cash, lol.
What will be really neat is after pushing everybody out of MIC they allow a la carte MOD tops when the order banks open. If so, I'm not above driving to Dearborn to burn down a QuikTrip.

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check below, was not the wise one just lucky. We never expected to take a floppy top, but it is not bad at all, the hard top looks better in my opinion and is likely quieter, wish ford had been more forthcoming with information. Still wish I knew how may wildtracks were on order as of last week. I was a bit obsessed with Fords production tracking monthly build numbers on this forum.

HAZEL.JPEG

Congrats to you! Not so much for the dealer, however. The dealer just sold it for a $2995 discount. They will not get that PP back from Ford. Your current PP is valid ONLY on what you ordered. The $2500 can be applied to any Bronco on the lot. Raptor not included. Again, this is awesome for you! Maybe, the dealer didn't care and just discounted the Bronco for you or was under the impression he would get the $2995 back, either way you walked away with with a bad ass ride and a good deal!

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

PSA—

Ford updated their official FAQ.

Some highlights:
  • Only currently Wildtrak orders can switch trims and quality for the $2500. Other order holders cannot switch trims.
    • Exact verbiage "You are a current non-Wildtrak series customer and modify your order within the existing trim series to remove any existing Molded-In Color Hardtop (excludes two-door orders), Sasquatch Package, or Lux Package."
  • Ford says the sooner you make the change the better change you have... which suggests Ford will continue to schedule builds between now and March 7th.
  • The price protection private offer and the $2500 offer will stack. Already knew that, but just further confirmation.
  • Four door customers cannot switch to two door and still receive the offer. Again, already knew that, but more confirmation.

In full disclosure, I only knew they updated the FAQ due to the latest Bronco Nation news post. Also, it appears they have the livestream with Ford set for 8pm ET this Wednesday.

EDIT— Link for the livestream

Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) 1674511699273

Welp. This will piss some people off and they’ll be justified in my opinion. I guess we won’t be seeing an influx of Badlands builds.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, this isn’t good. There was a fair amount of talk of even people with Base, BB and BD builds moving to Badlands. I can see this being a problem for people. I feel like it’s a kick in the teeth, especially when people are about to throw in the towel. Which might be why Ford did it. A pretty crappy way to get people to cancel. Unfortunately, it might work and let Ford off the hook.

Sponsored

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, I may lose out on both. I have $3,325 of price protection on my current order, but just spoke to Ford customer service and it only applies to the current order. I jumped on a local 2 door BaseSquatch to beat the crowds after the rumor hit. Apparently the $2,500 comes through the dealer with the order. So good luck trying to get that sent to another dealer.

At this point, I’ll just be happy I have a Bronco and will start finding cheap upgrades to the Base. At least it’s a 2 door with SAS, which looks like a rare option, and I didn’t get stuck with a massive ADM. Great vehicle, but lousy distribution network!

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I may lose out on both. I have $3,325 of price protection on my current order, but just spoke to Ford customer service and it only applies to the current order. I jumped on a local 2 door BaseSquatch to beat the crowds after the rumor hit. Apparently the $2,500 comes through the dealer with the order. So good luck trying to get that sent to another dealer.

At this point, I’ll just be happy I have a Bronco and will start finding cheap upgrades to the Base. At least it’s a 2 door with SAS, which looks like a rare option, and I didn’t get stuck with a massive ADM. Great vehicle, but lousy distribution network!
Did your original dealer cancel your order? If so, then there will be a certificate generated in your name. That applies to ANY dealership you choose to purchase from. The PP is only valid on the bronco you have on order.

Better make sure your original ordering dealer canceled your order.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would imagine most Wildtrak order holders who do transition will go to Badlands. So we'll still see a big influx I suspect.

That's the most likely route.

Really can't decide to run a scheduling week or two as a WT sans LUX and MIC, or just go down to BL for the deal.

I know they said WT is constrained, but is it a zero chance they schedule them at all?

Also, anyone have a logical explanation why they are forgoing the Wildtrak completely, instead of offering the SAS drop down to ALL the other levels since the WT comes standard with SAS? Why are they not building the one with the SAS standard, with the parts they do have?

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
PSA—

Ford updated their official FAQ.

Some highlights:
  • Only current Wildtrak orders can switch trims and quality for the $2500. Other order holders cannot switch trims.
    • Exact verbiage "You are a current non-Wildtrak series customer and modify your order within the existing trim series to remove any existing Molded-In Color Hardtop (excludes two-door orders), Sasquatch Package, or Lux Package."
  • Ford says the sooner you make the change the better chance you have... which suggests Ford will continue to schedule builds between now and March 7th.
  • The price protection private offer and the $2500 offer will stack. Already knew that, but just further confirmation.
  • Four door customers cannot switch to two door and still receive the offer. Again, already knew that, but more confirmation.

In full disclosure, I only knew they updated the FAQ due to the latest Bronco Nation news post. Also, it appears they have the livestream with Ford set for 8pm ET this Wednesday.

EDIT— Link for the livestream

One thing that hasn't been made clear (or maybe I missed it), is: does Ford offer the $2500 to 2-door customers who switch to a 4-door (without Lux/Sas/hardtop)?

Reason I ask is, in that info you posted, Ford makes a particular point in saying "Four door customers cannot switch to two door and still receive the offer". But Ford makes no mention of the opposite, 2-door switch to 4-door. And you'd think Ford might want to encourage that switch, because it eliminates having to produce a hardtop. But there is no specific mention of that 2-door to 4-door switch.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Really can't decide to run a scheduling week or two as a WT sans LUX and MIC, or just go down to BL for the deal.

I know they said WT is constrained, but is it a zero chance they schedule them at all?

Also, anyone have a logical explanation why they are forgoing the Wildtrak completely, instead of offering the SAS drop down to ALL the other levels since the WT comes standard with SAS? Why are they not building the one with the SAS standard, with the parts they do have?
Probably out of HOSS 3.0 steering racks once word got out on how to fit them to other Broncos. 😂

Or perhaps a shortage of some other components (shocks for example or wheels).

Sponsored

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WT accounts for about 29% of the unscheduled orders. SAS( including WT) is about 50% of the unscheduled orders.

ZERO chance they will build all WT and all SAS this MY. Ford will only be able to produce about 80% of what is unscheduled.

Ford will continue to schedule WT and other tris with SAS for the rest of the MY production and will continue to do so for 24MY. But, if they did not offer the $$ to change your orders, quite a few customers will be pushed again, but this time without price protection.

Everyone needs to talk with their dealerships to find out how many of each constrain they should be able to get scheduled. Ford sent out an estimate of how many allocations they have left and how many of each constrained commodity they should be able to produce for 23MY.

Talk to your dealers, we/they have some information. Nothing is a guarantee, but an estimate of what should be able to be produced. Need to find out where you stand in line.

Olds120

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak 354A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How long after you cancel your existing order till you receive the $2500 certificate in smart Vincent ?

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long after you cancel your existing order till you receive the $2500 certificate in smart Vincent ?
should be within a couple of days. Ford will see order deleted/canceled in WBDO. Then they will process the certificate.

I have not had anyone do so yet, so I can not verify how soon it happens.

If anyone has canceled, please let me know name and zip and I can check it!

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I took a stock order in lieu of what we had on order and we got the 2500 plus price protection. Paid for tax and tag and our Eruption Green 4dr sas (affectionately known as Hazel) came home Saturday! Thx Woody Anderson Ford Huntsville Al.
Awesome, we found that out today on a customer who did the same for a Wildtrak that became available.
Sponsored