AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When will the base version be available?
Sponsored

Nite93

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge Dream Logos.PNG

Yes!! To both. Full send, please!!

BBSas

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Check these out. You can get them by model and SAS package or not. Only problem is that you’ll be waiting a minute. I’ve had it ordered for 60 days or better. Archetype Racing.

BF58B88E-3B71-49A5-8C98-4C9CB91CD6FB.png

BBSas

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wrong thread posted too. I meant to reply to the 71 badge post. Sorry.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Update 2/1

Painting in house is ramping up. I'll try to get photo updates on the thread later this week/weekend, We have 50 ea. of each type machined. We'll work through them in the order called out in the beginning. BADLANDS then Base, etc.

I appreciate your patience and we're working hard to get these DNA Fender Badges out to all of you!

Sponsored

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Eightlug .. Thank You for the update!! Finally picking up the Bronco next Wed in Alabama then roadtrip home to CA. 🎉😎🤣

ThaSunn

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06' Mustang GT, 22' Jeep Cherokee, 22' BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Update 2/1

Painting in house is ramping up. I'll try to get photo updates on the thread later this week/weekend, We have 50 ea. of each type machined. We'll work through them in the order called out in the beginning. BADLANDS then Base, etc.

I appreciate your patience and we're working hard to get these DNA Fender Badges out to all of you!
Do you have more than 50 ordered per type? I just ordered base and it seems to be a popular pick. I would hate to have missed out on the first 50 and it take a good bit longer. Thanks for all the thought and hard work you've put in these as well. Best option I see on the market so far.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do you have more than 50 ordered per type? I just ordered base and it seems to be a popular pick. I would hate to have missed out on the first 50 and it take a good bit longer. Thanks for all the thought and hard work you've put in these as well. Best option I see on the market so far.
Honestly, the parts will get machined faster than we can paint them. Also, remember we have hundreds being painted in SoCal that we’ll have this month. Orders will be shipping out quite rapidly very soon.

atlawson

Wildtrak
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022 Wildtrack Lux w/ Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Honestly, the parts will get machined faster than we can paint them. Also, remember we have hundreds being painted in SoCal that we’ll have this month. Orders will be shipping out quite rapidly very soon.
Can't wait to see them! I love the front and rear S.I.T.H. I received and if the quality is anything close you hit the ball out of the park!

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge

10/7/22

DNA Fender Emblem Pre-Order is LIVE!

PM me for the code: ($228.00 at checkout for B6G members)

The Bronco billet script billet badges are already being machined. The billet placards are being machined and will be off to paint directly after. The order of placard production is:

• BADLANDS
  • WILDTRAK
  • BLACK DIAMOND
  • FIRST EDITION
  • BIG BEND
  • OUTER BANKS
  • BASE BASE
  • BASESQUATCH
  • EVERGLADES
Expect roughly a week between the production of each badge type. Demand drove the production schedule. Thank you for your input. For example, if you want an OUTER BANKS fender badge and don't mind the wait, order now or wait about 4 weeks to place your order to effectively cut down your wait time. You'll receive it roughly the same time with either scenario. ... unless these become wildly popular, then there's going to be quite the line to wait behind. But, you now know first. The notification email won't go out until Monday. Enjoy your B6G forum head start and may the odds be ever in your favor.

============================================================

This is something that I've wanted to do for a long time. Let's face it, the factory fender stickers are very underwhelming. No need to rehash that. Doing what we do, plastic is not going to cut it either. I really like the classic Bronco Sport fender badge and thought; this the style the modern Bronco should have had all along. Just add our twist to it, then add the specific trim level script,... with signature colors for each and now we got something!

Obviously, this will be a full billet smooth machined super saucy part. We skipping the plastic, chrome plated plastic, injection molded plastic and going straight for the top shelf materials. We 3D scanned and modeled the front fenders. This will allow the machined script to conform perfectly on the curvature of the fender. 1" below the hard body line and 1" forward of the door jamb. 1" wide blue painters tape and dead on install every time. Automotive grade 3M VHB backed, so once it's on there, it's on there. No drilling required. Sasquatch will be available if you check that box. Smooth finished raw aluminum or satin black cerakote for the script.

We'll get a couple finalized renderings out, in the next couple days. If you don't see your trim line in the renderings, rest assured, they'll get designed. We won't leave you out.

We'll pursue Ford's full blessing for these badges. With the R&D we've put into this and the quality we'll execute, we definitely don't want a C&D from them.

16010 - Fender Badge - Badlands 1.jpg

16010 - Fender Badge - Badlands 2.jpg

1601003 - Fender Badge  - First Edition - Aluminum.jpg

1601003 - Fender Badge  - First Edition - Black.jpg

1601004 - Fender Badge  - Badlands - Aluminum.jpg

1601004 - Fender Badge  - Badlands - Black.jpg

1601005 - Fender Badge  - Wildtrak - Aluminum.jpg

1601005 - Fender Badge  - Wildtrak - Black.jpg

1601006_B  - Fender Badge  - Outer Banks Base - Black.jpg

1601006_S  - Fender Badge  - Outer Banks Sasquatch - Aluminum.jpg

1601006_S  - Fender Badge  - Outer Banks Sasquatch - Black.jpg

1601007_B  - Fender Badge  - Big Bend Base - Aluminum.jpg

1601007_B  - Fender Badge  - Big Bend Base - Black.jpg

1601007_S  - Fender Badge  - Big Bend Sasquatch - Aluminum.jpg

1601007_S  - Fender Badge  - Big Bend Sasquatch - Black.jpg

1601008_B  - Fender Badge  - Black Diamond Base - Aluminum.jpg

1601008_B  - Fender Badge  - Black Diamond Base - Black.jpg

1601008_S  - Fender Badge  - Black Diamond Sasquatch - Aluminum.jpg

1601008_S  - Fender Badge  - Black Diamond Sasquatch - Black.jpg

1601009 - Fender Badge - Basesquatch - Aluminum.jpg

1601009 - Fender Badge - Basesquatch - Black.jpg

16010010 - Fender Badge - Raptor - Aluminum.jpg

16010010 - Fender Badge - Raptor - Black.jpg

16010011 - Fender Badge - Everglades - Aluminum.jpg

16010011 - Fender Badge - Everglades - Black.jpg

16010012 - Fender Badge - Base Base - Aluminum.jpg

16010012 - Fender Badge - Base Base - Black.jpg

16010012 - Fender Badge - Base Base - Black.jpg

16010012 - Fender Badge - Base Base - Aluminum.jpg

16010011 - Fender Badge - Everglades - Aluminum.jpg

16010011 - Fender Badge - Everglades - Black.jpg

1601005_S - Fender Badge - Wildtrak Sas - Aluminum.jpg

1601005_B - Fender Badge - Wildtrak Base - Aluminum.jpg

1601005_S - Fender Badge - Wildtrak Sas - Black.jpg

1601005_B - Fender Badge - Wildtrak Base - Black.jpg

1601004_B - Fender Badge - Badlands Base - Aluminum.jpg

1601004_B - Fender Badge - Badlands Base - Black.jpg
These are nice. But I want the trim in script, not in a box above Bronco written in script like everyone else. Just the word Badlands written in script. Raw aluminum. I will have them powder coated. I will pay extra!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

🚨🚨🚨 BUYERS BE AWARE 🚨🚨🚨
Here is how my experience have been so far ordering these back in October 2022.
  • Ordered these in October when I found out of these on this forum.
  • Placed order on 10/24/22
  • Received 2-3 emails saying "we're working on your order", still not mad about that. I can wait!
  • Last week Jan 25th emails to cancel my order.
  • After a few emails of "Did you cancel my order yet?" I got a partial refund and not a full refund.
If a product I purchased which appears to be "Pre-Order" that appears to have not been manufactured yet (cuz if it was, you'd ship it), and a customer requests to cancel the order, there should not be any "Processing" fees associated with this for you to deduct from my refund.

I asked Tracy from PitCrew at Archtype to have Curtis @EIGHTLUG to call me, and so far I have received crickets when asked to just simply call me.

This is more about the principle than the $10.69 of my money you're keeping for yourself.
I understand if the product was shipped, I received it, I changed my mind afterwards to charge a processing fee, but on an order I have been waiting well over 3 months for, I don't believe it is right.

I want to inform this forum because I like to think this group watches out for one another and it is an awesome community to be part of.

If you are 10000% sure you want the products from Archtype Racing, go ahead an order it, but if you remotely change your mind, you will get hit with a 20% processing fee.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG I work in product development. I always pad my delivery dates. It is better to under promise and over deliver with a high quality product. Appreciate all you do.
That is the whole IT Mantra! Love to under promise and over deliver. Hero every time! :D

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🚨🚨🚨 BUYERS BE AWARE 🚨🚨🚨
Here is how my experience have been so far ordering these back in October 2022.
  • Ordered these in October when I found out of these on this forum.
  • Placed order on 10/24/22
  • Received 2-3 emails saying "we're working on your order", still not mad about that. I can wait!
  • Last week Jan 25th emails to cancel my order.
  • After a few emails of "Did you cancel my order yet?" I got a partial refund and not a full refund.
If a product I purchased which appears to be "Pre-Order" that appears to have not been manufactured yet (cuz if it was, you'd ship it), and a customer requests to cancel the order, there should not be any "Processing" fees associated with this for you to deduct from my refund.

I asked Tracy from PitCrew at Archtype to have Curtis @EIGHTLUG to call me, and so far I have received crickets when asked to just simply call me.

This is more about the principle than the $10.69 of my money you're keeping for yourself.
I understand if the product was shipped, I received it, I changed my mind afterwards to charge a processing fee, but on an order I have been waiting well over 3 months for, I don't believe it is right.

I want to inform this forum because I like to think this group watches out for one another and it is an awesome community to be part of.

If you are 10000% sure you want the products from Archtype Racing, go ahead an order it, but if you remotely change your mind, you will get hit with a 20% processing fee.
Thanks for that. I already own their stirrups and they are quality. I'll keep my order for sure, however long it takes. I'd never send it back. I'd just repurpose it somewhere else if I didn't like it. Like... my work bench.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can't wait to see them! I love the front and rear S.I.T.H. I received and if the quality is anything close you hit the ball out of the park!
All of our accessories are slathered in sauce. ;) Without a doubt in my mind, these DNA fender badges will be the best available.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That is the whole IT Mantra! Love to under promise and over deliver. Hero every time! :D
I think I'll back off the promises altogether and just say we'll get it done and exceed your expectations. Now the problem with that is a lot of you have one accessory or one of everything because you already know what to expect... 🤔
Sponsored