Sponsored

Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems?

Model Trim Emblem on or off?

• Keep it on!

• Get rid of it!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don’t really care about the badges. Don’t bother me, but I agree the designs are pretty lame and see why some would want to remove them. What I can’t support is the stupid Bronco script that everyone installs crooked. Looks ridiculous on the 6G.
Sponsored

Cetacean Sensation

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Bimmer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Some do it for looks. I suspect some do it for status (don't want people to know they got a cheaper trim). This also works the other direction, some keep the sticker for status (so people know they got the expensive trim).
The cheapest trim of all has no sticker. You've fallen into our trap! mwuahahahahahahahaha

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Changing badges to make a trim appear to be more special is nothing new, and the Base has no badge. Removing the badge is similar to putting a Demon badge on a Challenger with the 3.6L V6.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dorzoff

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Guys, why the heck does everyone remove their Bronco model trim emblems? Does no one like them?
I’m removing mine today. Broncos are going to all be different and to your own style. We just bought the way Ford designed it. I’m going to make it my own and remove it.

OP
OP
Mean Green Bronc Machine

Mean Green Bronc Machine

Outer Banks
First Name
Erica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t really care about the badges. Don’t bother me, but I agree the designs are pretty lame and see why some would want to remove them. What I can’t support is the stupid Bronco script that everyone installs crooked. Looks ridiculous on the 6G.
Haha, awww man, I like the scripts.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I used to own a Nissan GTR. Many owners of GTR’s would remove the NISSAN logo because they are a budget car company. They would keep the GTR emblem though. Some would go as far to change the enter piece on their wheels from a nissan logo to a GTR logo.

Anybody that can recognize it as a GTR knows it’s built by nissan. I never felt compelled to remove the Nissan badge. I just accepted the fact that it was a unicorn (badass car built by a bargain Japanese company). It wasn‘t like it somehow got elevated to Ferrari status by removing the Nissan badge.

I guess, “to each their own”.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have always de-badged my cars, I usually cant stand any break-up in the body lines of the vehicle... but with the Bronco the only one I'd like to remove is the Ford one (the one with the indent/guide pins of course, lol). I also have zero interest in jumping on the script emblem bandwagon. For me with velocity blue, I can appreciate that the OBX badge matches as well so I intend to leave it on.

Sponsored

Lilhoss105

Wildtrak
First Name
Courtland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIC, Carbon Grey, High
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Guys, why the heck does everyone remove their Bronco model trim emblems? Does no one like them?

Mine is sitting nicely on my Yeti coolers lol

We replaced ours with the cursive "Bronco" Matte Black Lettering

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like my Big Bend emblem, I think it blends nicely with all the gray trim/roof/grille and wheels.

soupcansam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My biggest gripe with the emblem is it's just a sticker vs. an actual badge/emblem. I'm sure color match is a concern for some as well. I peeled mine off and stuck one inside the tail gate.
This is my issue. I’m taking mine off, but if someone made a color matched or even just a black with clear bits in place of the white and blue, black diamond badge that’s an actual badge. I’d buy one and stick it on my tailgate.

I doubt that’s gonna happen though.

donb

Base
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda RX8 2010 R3
Your Bronco Model
Base
They are cheap looking for one. And having the Bronco script improves the look drastically.

Oh, plus I think I picked up a few ponies too! LOL

IMG_20230202_135617.jpg
Was almost regretting my cactus grey choice but it looks so much better in person than on the website.
Where did you get that script logo? I've seen too many online and do not want to buy a shit one haha
Sponsored