Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands, 88.5 Suzuki Samurai
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like my bronco is scheduled for delivery to the dealership tomorrow! Now I get to drive 1,500 miles to go pick it up.
Ford Bronco 12/19/2022 build week group Screenshot 2023-02-10 131400

Megla Don

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You get to pick it up today? They told me likely tomorrow.
Yep, just got home with it. Smoothest, most transparent new car transaction I've ever had. Props to David at Sam Galloway Ford. Don't mind the dirt, I had them not detail it since it's going right in for PPF. The wife is a happy camper now!

20230210_141718[1].jpg

ohnoauto

Wildtrak
First Name
LeBronco James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep, just got home with it. Smoothest, most transparent new car transaction I've ever had. Props to David at Sam Galloway Ford. Don't mind the dirt, I had them not detail it since it's going right in for PPF. The wife is a happy camper now!

20230210_141718[1].jpg
Hell yeah! Looks sharp. Enjoy!

Did they call you in for it? My salesman is a struggle bus and slow rolling me. You'd think after I've been annoying for the past year they'd be like get this guy the hell out of here lol.

Did you have the skid plate debacle?

Last edited:

Megla Don

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hell yeah! Looks sharp. Enjoy!

Did they call you in for it? My salesman is a struggle bus and slow rolling me. You'd think after I've been annoying for the past year they'd be like get this guy the hell out of here lol.

Did you have the skid plate debacle?
No, skid plates are good. I called the salesman once I knew it was on the way from the railyard. He put it right in line for PDI once it came off of the truck. I got insurance for it, he prepared the paperwork ahead of time and told me to come in first thing this morning. Came in, it was parked by the door, we signed all the papers, they took my money and we were gone. Could've been in and out under an hour but we stood around bs'n for a while.

Sponsored

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She arrived this morning in New Richmond, Wisconsin.
Ford Bronco 12/19/2022 build week group 20230210_141718[1]
Ford Bronco 12/19/2022 build week group 20230210_141718[1]
Congratulations. Great looking truck. Stellies always look great but look best on a black bronco. If Johnny Cash had a Bronco, pretty sure this would be his choice. Enjoy it to the fullest!

nhmountainman

Badlands
First Name
Kman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Chevy 2500 Duramax 2018 BMW 340 2016 Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You need the rail car number. When you call CSX, follow prompt 2, 1 and 3, then say location and you’ll be asked to enter the rail car number. Ford chat should be able to give it to you. Someone has posted a link to the spreadsheet in this thread or just Google Bronco6G spreadsheets and it’s your first result and you’ll find your week on the first page of the thread. Good luck!
Got my railcar info yesterday from CSX, Bronco was delivered to western MA yesterday. Guessing next week for delivery, we’ll see!

ohnoauto

Wildtrak
First Name
LeBronco James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got my railcar info yesterday from CSX, Bronco was delivered to western MA yesterday. Guessing next week for delivery, we’ll see!
Eventually the rail car tracker will say the ETA to the rail yard and from there the convoy was the greatest delay/patience sucker. Good luck! I'm picking mine up in two hours!!

BroncoLV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands, 88.5 Suzuki Samurai
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My sales guy just sent me this. It will probably be the longest 1,500 mile drive of my life to go get this.

Ford Bronco 12/19/2022 build week group Bronco

Last edited:

Scott_Wilson

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseMansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine came in. I just had surgery and my sales person called and I told her I wouldn't be able to get it till next week. I was looking at their website Arrow Ford Abilene and they have MY bronco for sale. Same VIN is it normal for it to get listed like this? or are they trying to sell it out from under me?

https://www.arrowford.net/new-Abilene-2023-Ford-Bronco-+-1FMDE5CH8PLA96224

Sponsored

QuesoBob

Black Diamond
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Black Diamond, 20 Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I saw my old Jeep was sold. I happened to pass it going to it's new home.

I felt zero regrets!

As much as I loved my JL I love the Bronco even more!!! ... it still feels weird to admit that as a long time Ford hater and Chevy guy 😅 The Bronco has truly won me over. I'm hopeful for a long reliable ownership...

Side note... my wife even likes it... so much so I keep joking about getting a second one and she very seriously discussed us trying to order one when they open back up ... 😐

b_moar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked mine up today! I was smiling the entire drive back to the Front Range. The folks at Transwest Ford in Scottsbluff were super helpful, friendly and professional. Can't wait to take it up into the mountains soon!

Ford Bronco 12/19/2022 build week group 20230211_122247

Megla Don

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine came in. I just had surgery and my sales person called and I told her I wouldn't be able to get it till next week. I was looking at their website Arrow Ford Abilene and they have MY bronco for sale. Same VIN is it normal for it to get listed like this? or are they trying to sell it out from under me?

https://www.arrowford.net/new-Abilene-2023-Ford-Bronco-+-1FMDE5CH8PLA96224
Looks to me like they are selling it out from under you. Why else would they list it on their site?

Scott_Wilson

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseMansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks to me like they are selling it out from under you. Why else would they list it on their site?
That's what I'm thinking. Pretty fkd up if you ask me considering I told them I'm going to get it but I physically can't leave the house till Monday because of my surgery. I waited for over a year and they pull this crap. I'll see what they say Monday. I'm just going to show up and ask why my bronco is listed for sale?

QuesoBob

Black Diamond
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Black Diamond, 20 Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's normal and common for them to show up listed online. It's part of an automated system that automatically lists incoming inventory if they don't go in and remove it. I seriously wouldn't worry about it.
Sponsored