First Name
Cela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is great, recent 2 door owner been drawing up solutions to make myself - but would honestly prefer to just buy something like this.

Not to gripe, but out of curiosity - was there any consideration of making the mattress taller? From my own measurements, since the front passenger seat leans forward - the higher up the base of a bed the more inches it has in length.
Sponsored

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is great, recent 2 door owner been drawing up solutions to make myself - but would honestly prefer to just buy something like this.

Not to gripe, but out of curiosity - was there any consideration of making the mattress taller? From my own measurements, since the front passenger seat leans forward - the higher up the base of a bed the more inches it has in length.
You can only go so high before you hit your head when you sit up.

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is the font seriously a hang up for people? I’ve got the deepsleep mattresses for my 4 door and can attest to the level of comfort they provide. When you sleep like a baby in the back of your bronco you can dream up whatever font you’d prefer 🙄

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You may have thought that sleeping in a 2 door vehicle would be uncomfortable compared to the 4 door.
But did you know that you can comfortably sleep in a 2 door Bronco with up to 6'3" of room!?
Check out our deepsleep design made specifically for the 2 door Bronco, and how we worked out the issue of limited space and unlevel seats, without sacrificing comfort.

USE CODE "BRONCO6G" FOR 10% OFF YOUR PURCHASE.
VALID UNTILL 5/15/22 AT
deepsleepoverland.com
Features:
  • Includes a T40 torx Bit for rear seat removal (takes less than 1 min for removal)
  • 5inch self inflating foam core
  • 18.75 R-Value
  • 60 inches long
  • Patented design to fit around wheel wells and center console
  • The solo size is a universal left or right fitment
  • 2 solo Mats can go together for door to door comfort, providing 6'3" of sleeping length from corner to corner.
  • accessory leveling Mat (included) to fill the 5” dip in the cargo area.
  • self inflate nozzle and a separate air release valve for adjustable comfort. (inflates in 5 min)
packs down to a 10”x 27” roll and stores in a carry bag.

2 door Bronco air mattress.jpg
2 door bronco sleeper system.jpg
Isolated mats-3.jpg

Isolated mats-2.jpg
Isolated mats-1.jpg

Where do you store all of this during the day? Looks like it takes a lot of space to store.

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another variation on the theme to consider: I’ve totally removed the rear seats (bottoms and backs), thus left with a flat platform - except for four protruding studs which would stick into the mattresses, likely quickly ruining them. Any thoughts?

Sponsored

jbacon47

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BadLands manual 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the passenger seat move forward further than the driver seat? Are both sides 5ft?

Looks real nice

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does the passenger seat move forward further than the driver seat? Are both sides 5ft?

Looks real nice
Yes the passenger seat moves further forward than the driver's seat. I can't speak to any differences between sides in these mattresses, but I believe they are identical for both sides.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With the leveling mat and the mattress, how much headroom remains? Just curious how much range of motion is restricted.

MattAttack85

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX and 23 Jeep JLU
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I love mine in my 4 door. I sleep in the back about once a month. I'm 6'1" and am pretty comfortable. I only have one side, but will probably get a second one just to stretch out better.

Where do you store all of this during the day? Looks like it takes a lot of space to store.
It rolls up about as big as a sleeping bag. It compresses very well. Doesn't take up much space at all.

Sponsored

G-Waggin

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac SRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
You may have thought that sleeping in a 2 door vehicle would be uncomfortable compared to the 4 door.
But did you know that you can comfortably sleep in a 2 door Bronco with up to 6'3" of room!?
Check out our deepsleep design made specifically for the 2 door Bronco, and how we worked out the issue of limited space and unlevel seats, without sacrificing comfort.

VALID UNTILL 5/15/22 AT
deepsleepoverland.com
Features:
  • Includes a T40 torx Bit for rear seat removal (takes less than 1 min for removal)
  • 18.75 R-Value
  • 60 inches long
  • 2 solo Mats can go together for door to door comfort, providing 6'3" of sleeping length from corner to corner.
  • self inflate nozzle and a separate air release valve for adjustable comfort. (inflates in 5 min)

Isolated mats-3.jpg

Isolated mats-2.jpg
Isolated mats-1.jpg

Can you do anything slightly-custom? Like a shorter option for the first seat position shown in the video (i.e., without the front seat leaning forward)?

It would be awesome to have my kid's seat on one side and a spacious dog bed on the other side while driving around. Thanks!

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love mine in my 4 door. I sleep in the back about once a month. I'm 6'1" and am pretty comfortable. I only have one side, but will probably get a second one just to stretch out better.

It rolls up about as big as a sleeping bag. It compresses very well. Doesn't take up much space at all.
Good to know. Thanks

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is a genuine question and not a dig at the product: what use is there for only one mat if its length is only 5ft? That isn't long enough for almost anybody to sleep on it.
It certainly isn't for everyone, but I have slept on a loveseat in our living room that is slightly LESS than 5 feet long. If you are not tall, and sleep curled up anyway, it sounds like it might be a good option.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is a genuine question and not a dig at the product: what use is there for only one mat if its length is only 5ft? That isn't long enough for almost anybody to sleep on it.
I don't think anyone would choose to sleep on a bed only 5 feet long but it could be useful in a pinch

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

VALID UNTILL 5/15/22 AT
deepsleepoverland.com
Features:
  • 18.75 R-Value
  • 60 inches long

Isolated mats-3.jpg

Isolated mats-2.jpg
Isolated mats-1.jpg

Your post says the discount code expired last May. Is that a typo? Or is it still valid?
Sponsored