Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

While we're waiting for the good folks at deep sleep to come up with a solution for the windows (netting cover so we can crack open the windows without bugs coming in) any good solutions out there that people have tried? I have some mosquito netting I might try by draping it over the door and open window and then shutting it in the door. Not ideal but it might work.

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

While we're waiting for the good folks at deep sleep to come up with a solution for the windows (netting cover so we can crack open the windows without bugs coming in) any good solutions out there that people have tried? I have some mosquito netting I might try by draping it over the door and open window and then shutting it in the door. Not ideal but it might work.
This solution has worked for a bunch of us. Bonus is it's cheap and doesn't look half bad after paint.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/cheap-diy-5-window-vent-option-for-in-vehicle-camping.32555/

sirvegetable

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

c00kedg00se

Outer Banks
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR2, Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BRONCO6G Promo code is not working. I get “Enter a valid discount code or gift card”

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

*Editing my original post based on contact from Deep Sleep*

I took my setup out for the first time in the beginning of the month and damn was it comfortable but woke up to my mat sitting lopsided at the bottom.

I found this:

Ford Bronco Sleeping in Your Bronco Just Got More Comfortable With deepsleep Overland Sleep Mats 53152873048_d4d171e140_4k
Untitled by Michael Halat, on Flickr

Clearly it was a potential random manufacturing defect.

Originally i had some issues getting a hold of the customer care dept regarding the issue but the Owner Nathan stepped up and made it right for me. He's got one on it's way out to me now and I can tell he was sincerely upset at the difficulty I had reaching the support team. I can appreciate and respect someone who clearly cares for their customers, products and brand.

Last edited:

sirvegetable

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So not sure what's going on but pretty disappointed in @deepsleep Overland at the moment. I took my setup out for the first time in the beginning of the month and damn was it comfortable but woke up to my mat sitting lopsided at the bottom.

I found this:

Ford Bronco Sleeping in Your Bronco Just Got More Comfortable With deepsleep Overland Sleep Mats 53152873048_d4d171e140_4k

I got home and figured no biggie, I'll email them and get it resolved. I emailed them on 8/11 at [email protected] and crickets. Followed up on 8/17 and nothing. Called them on Monday 8/28 and got a mailbox is full error so I couldn't leave a voicemail but heard another email address to send to so I sent it to [email protected].

My question is, are people still receiving their products? Has anyone else run into this issue yet? Super bummed because it's a comfortable setup.
Seems like they have ghosted this forum since last April. That, combined with what you posted is not a good sign. I have a feeling they went belly up. Hope I'm wrong, I love my system too.

OP
OP
deepsleep Overland

deepsleep Overland

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Team deepsleep
Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, 21' Toyota 4runner, 23' 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So not sure what's going on but pretty disappointed in @deepsleep Overland at the moment. I took my setup out for the first time in the beginning of the month and damn was it comfortable but woke up to my mat sitting lopsided at the bottom.

I found this:

53152873048_d4d171e140_4k.jpg

I got home and figured no biggie, I'll email them and get it resolved. I emailed them on 8/11 at [email protected] and crickets. Followed up on 8/17 and nothing. Called them on Monday 8/28 and got a mailbox is full error so I couldn't leave a voicemail but heard another email address to send to so I sent it to [email protected].

My question is, are people still receiving their products? Has anyone else run into this issue yet? Super bummed because it's a comfortable setup.
Seems like they have ghosted this forum since last April. That, combined with what you posted is not a good sign. I have a feeling they went belly up. Hope I'm wrong, I love my system too.
[/QUOTE]

Hey there guys. Nope business is still here. Bronco 6G is where we post new products and announcements. Michael, I just sent you an email. I will be speaking with the customer care team about your neglect. And please receive the resolution for it. You have received it from [email protected] which is my personal email. It wont go unanswered.
Thank you

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thankfully they are still here and @deepsleep Overland made it right with me. Very happy with how it was handled now.

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Waking up to this view on Democrat Point comfy AF thanks to their leveling mat.

Ford Bronco Sleeping in Your Bronco Just Got More Comfortable With deepsleep Overland Sleep Mats 43DC22CE-E146-424A-B6DB-8ADCCCBA29B5

OP
OP
deepsleep Overland

deepsleep Overland

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Team deepsleep
Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, 21' Toyota 4runner, 23' 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Waking up to this view on Democrat Point comfy AF thanks to their leveling mat.

Ford Bronco Sleeping in Your Bronco Just Got More Comfortable With deepsleep Overland Sleep Mats 43DC22CE-E146-424A-B6DB-8ADCCCBA29B5
Awesome view! And thanks for the feedback! We love hearing it.

Savage

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Bronco, Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any chance of a Labor Day weekend sale?

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MaximuNashville

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@deepsleep Overland - any chance you have a forum discount or more sales on the horizon? A friend and I just joined the bronco life and are very interested. Thanks!
Sponsored