Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good for you! I had to fabricate this wire harness myself.
I am also replacing the plastic bumper at the same time, so I am still getting to do some wiring harness fabrication fun. ha!

With the plastic bumper it appears that the connector on the harness is an H11 type, so I have to create a pig tail that converts the 4 pin MX150 to two H11 connectors, one pigtail on each side. The first connector will go to the H11 on the Ford harness to power the outboard lights from the fog light switch. The other one, I will run a new wire across to the the bumper to the driver's side to use one of the uplifters to power the inboard lights.

Hopefully all my parts arrive before the weekend so I can do the install and not have to wait another week.
Sponsored

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome. They’re the only fogs that look good in that pocket. Everything else looks pretty weird, out of place, ugly to me lol
Mabbett's new fogs look nearly the same and are $200.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the Mabett lights I installed on mine, $200, good quality and look super nice!
Ford Bronco DIY: Raptor Fog Lights Installed on Standard Bronco IMG_0843
Agreed look good also. Would be awesome if he just made a template and you could install the rigid lights yourself for light quality

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the Mabett lights I installed on mine, $200, good quality and look super nice!
I never thought to check Mabett. I don’t need to use them. Just fill the hole. But of course I will wire them to the switches.

OP
OP
2door

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco® The Sasquatch™ 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was also trying to use the factory fog harness and found that I am not getting any power from the harness after enabling through Forscan, did you measure with a meter to check for voltage before installing the lights?

I also bought the ford light switch model ending in CC, which has front/back fog light switch, in hopes of using the rear fog switch as well, but since I cannot even get front fogs to work, right now I am using the Aux switches.
No, I didn't bother to check voltage because many B6G guys had successfully installed fog lights following the same instructions.

I suggest double checking all the changes you made with Forscan. These are the settings you need to save for the fogs to start working.

BdyCM Configuration

• Front fog lamps - change this to "Enabled".

• Fog Lamp Switch - change this to "Enabled"

IPC

• Front fog lamps - change this to "Enabled"

BdyCM (As-Built Configuration)

• 726-42-01-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx - Change the green value to 0101

BTW did you check the fuse?

OP
OP
2door

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are they SAE compliant?
Honestly I don't know but I have wired them so I can use just one white each side for road use with the factory fog switch. Then I have wired one aux switch to give me the second white light on each side and one switch to give me all 4 as amber. All this for less that $300 and looks just like the Raptor lights, I'm happy.

focaloca95

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Ram, 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great writeup. I literally ordered parts to do the same job last week. The light that I bought have the adapter that combines the two lights into one connector. The connector is just a 4 pin MX150 rather than 2, 2 pin MX150s. I will report back once I get my parts and do the install.

yes, please do!

Sponsored
OP
OP
2door

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Honestly I don't know but I have wired them so I can use just one white each side for road use with the factory fog switch. Then I have wired one aux switch to give me the second white light on each side and one switch to give me all 4 as amber. All this for less that $300 and looks just like the Raptor lights, I'm happy.
Indeed they look as nice as the OEM ones. What I don't like about them is that they don't have back covers to protect the electric components from mud and water.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By test-fitting the fog lights in the mod bumper, I realized that I would also need the Braptor bumper end caps because those on my truck didn’t have designated mounting points. Flip sent me the part numbers for those (N2DZ-17E784-AA and N2DZ-17E785-AA). The new Braptor end caps cost me $350. Of course, Ford sells them without any fasteners, so I also had to buy 8 cage nuts (W717086-S439) and a pack of M6 x 1.0 T30 bolts.
What is different about the Raptor end caps? Just some holes?

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Indeed they look as nice as the OEM ones. What I don't like about them is that they don't have back covers to protect the electric components from mud and water.
You are right there, they definitely look incomplete without the back covers like the Raptors have. If the Mabett lights had not come out I would have gone the route you did!
Sponsored