CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, I purchased the one from the second link.
The Braptor owner had sold me the fog light with 2 yellow covers. I decided to add the matching pair.
Thanks again for the help!

Sponsored

CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@2door - getting closer on my install. The BRaptor modular end caps and backing plates should be here within a week.

My take-off BRaptor lights came with the harness attached (photo below). Based upon what I see in your OP, this means that I only need to build 2 harnesses (1 for each side) with 4 pin Molex MX150 on one end and a 2 pin Molex MX150 on the other (connecting 2 wires to 1 wire in the middle somewhere in the harness). I have the capable bumper with the single fog light on each side so I am going to assume that I have a 2 PIN MX 150 on those lights.

Does this sound correct?

Ford Bronco DIY: Raptor Fog Lights Installed on Standard Bronco 20240325_133551

OP
OP
2door

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco® The Sasquatch™ 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@2door - getting closer on my install. The BRaptor modular end caps and backing plates should be here within a week.

My take-off BRaptor lights came with the harness attached (photo below). Based upon what I see in your OP, this means that I only need to build 2 harnesses (1 for each side) with 4 pin Molex MX150 on one end and a 2 pin Molex MX150 on the other (connecting 2 wires to 1 wire in the middle somewhere in the harness). I have the capable bumper with the single fog light on each side so I am going to assume that I have a 2 PIN MX 150 on those lights.

Does this sound correct?

20240325_133551.jpg
If the fog light connector behind the capable bumper is the same as the one that comes with the modular bumper, you can buy this aftermarket fog light harness and modify it using this 4-pin connector.

CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OP
OP
2door

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you cut the ends off that I circled in red? If so, I believe what I need is a MX150 4 pin Female (BRaptor light side) and a MX 150 2 pin Female (vehicle side).

65-MXWP2__29767.jpg
Yes, you're going to need to chop off those connectors and join the remaining pigtail to a 4-wire harness.

I didn't use the CrystaLux wire harness for my project because I was unaware of its existence back then. It would have saved me the time I spent on crimping the terminals.

CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, you're going to need to chop off those connectors and join the remaining pigtail to a 4-wire harness.

I didn't use the CrystaLux wire harness for my project because I was unaware of its existence back then. It would have saved me the time I spent on crimping the terminals.
I'm following your lead on AliExpress. They have 4 and 2 wire connectors pre-wired.

I'll just use a few shrink wrap butt connectors in a staggered pattern, put the wire in split loom, then wrap in cloth electrical tape and I'll be done.

Sponsored
OP
OP
2door

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm following your lead on AliExpress. They have 4 and 2 wire connectors pre-wired.

I'll just use a few shrink wrap butt connectors in a staggered pattern, put the wire in split loom, then wrap in cloth electrical tape and I'll be done.
Can you share the link to the 2-pin connector? I'll verify if that's the one you need. There are at least 2 different versions of the MX150 2-pin connector.

CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you share the link to the 2-pin connector? I'll verify if that's the one you need. There are at least 2 different versions of the MX150 2-pin connector.
Here is one without the wires. I assume it's correct since it's the same as the one on the back of the individual BRaptor lights

https://a.aliexpress.com/_msC0NES

OP
OP
2door

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here is one without the wires. I assume it's correct since it's the same as the one on the back of the individual BRaptor lights

https://a.aliexpress.com/_msC0NES
These connectors are for the fog light assembly only. The connectors under the bumper are different. The CrystaLux wire harness has the correct version.

CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These connectors are for the fog light assembly only. The connectors under the bumper are different. The CrystaLux wire harness has the correct version.
Do you have a link to them?

OP
OP
2door

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you have a link to them?
Unfortunately, I don't remember where I purchased those connectors from. I couldn't find them on aliexpress back then. I had spent a lot of time browsing the web until I came across the needed connector. That's why I suggest buying the CrystaLux wire harness and adding 4-pin connector to it.
Sponsored