First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to sound creepy but I know where this is 😅 I used to live close-ish. Love the heritage!!
Those rocks in your profile picture suggest you might be familiar with Utah. 😁

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bigred86

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is an official OEM Heritage grille. They come paint-ready. I had it painted two-tone, with the outer edge in Cactus Grey and the face in white. On the Heritage models, they do the edge in white. I left the middle part in black, like Ford does with the Heritage models. The letters, purchased separately, come in red.

If one just wanted to paint it white, it would be really easy to mask off the middle part and paint it. Doing the outer part and getting a good line is trickier than my skill level allows. :)
Thank you for the info on this. Much appreciated! Again it looks great, and looks like a better version then what will come on the heritage!

OP
OP
Bigred86

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for this. Been trying to see a way to integrate black metal mesh (a la alot of aftermarket grills/inserts for OTHER trucks) but the Bronco grill has alot going on that makes that difficult to execute...

Holding onto hope here- only bolt-ons so far except the guy with the cut up Ford door plate (1st place 🏅)
Absolutely! I'm always thinking of ways to change up my grille, and I love seeing other people's ideas and work. Personally I'm a nut for white grilles so I love seeing people's execution of that. Hopefully someone comes along and shares the idea you would like to see!

OP
OP
Bigred86

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What's everyones opinion on FORD grille letters that are color matched vs blacked out vs red? I have a set but am leaning towards either eruption green painted FORD or blacked out FORD. Not sure which yet
I think red looks good on white grilles. If you're keeping your grille black the red may look good with your green, but I'd be worried it might look a little "Christmasy" lol. If it was me and I had green with a black grille, I would colormatch the FORD letters green. Get some cans of plasti dip and try dipping them different colors and see what you think

Sponsored

soupcansam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think red looks good on white grilles. If you're keeping your grille black the red may look good with your green, but I'd be worried it might look a little "Christmasy" lol. If it was me and I had green with a black grille, I would colormatch the FORD letters green. Get some cans of plasti dip and try dipping them different colors and see what you think
Thanks! I’m leaning to the same thing. Color matched, but I’ll test it out with some plastidip like you recommend, see what it looks like, and post some pics to get some feedback.

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Think it looks fugly combined with the amber drl. I’ve unplugged the rtr lights since putting the Morimoto headlights in. Looks ok together when I change them to white but I kinda like the amber look.
Ford Bronco Post Your Custom Bronco Grille! IMG_3298
Ford Bronco Post Your Custom Bronco Grille! IMG_3298
Looks awesome. What lift and tire size are you running?

I'm eyeing the RTR grille, but am not sure how it will look with stock SAS ride height

23basebronco

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looking at the front of my bronco, the gap between the driver side bumper and fender flare looks taller than the gap between the passenger side.

it’s just a plastic cover of the bumper that has some flex to it, I can push it up and down a bit….

ive also looked at others online for sale and it seems this is common, but just wondering if anyone else has noticed it?
Sponsored