Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No windows and back and I got hammered with rain and I just velcroed them on temp (no zip) on the top
Sides just to back while I waited it out

I was parked at a job and wasn’t going anywhere

it kept 99% of the water out

I did but some 303 weatherproof to maintainwater repellent
Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here it is on the 4 door ! I did not put in the windows yet and did not drive to the mountains to get beautiful picture. This is my driveway.

Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_9836

Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_9835

Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_9836

Last edited:

SilverSurfer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond 4dr MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks good, any chance you can post pics with windows down?

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks good man, does your rear window rub on the speaker bolts?
Thanks ! I will check again tomorrow, but I did not notice the back window rubbing against the pods. I have the stock speaker pods. I did look and did not notice anything, but I do want to see what the distance is. If it does rub, I would glue a piece of felt on the pod.

OP
OP
Broncobro04

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks ! I will check again tomorrow, but I did not notice the back window rubbing against the pods. I have the stock speaker pods. I did look and did not notice anything, but I do want to see what the distance is. If it does rub, I would glue a piece of felt on the pod.
Could just be a 2 door thing. But I’ll probably do something similar in the meantime until I figure out something more permanent

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wrote to Rampage to see if they are willing to make a rear curtain/wind jammer. Seems like most of what is needed there. Should be simple for them. They have Trailview Tonneau cover for the Wrangler which looks really good.

Roll Tide!

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door Carbonized Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wrote to Rampage to see if they are willing to make a rear curtain/wind jammer. Seems like most of what is needed there. Should be simple for them. They have Trailview Tonneau cover for the Wrangler which looks really good.
Any thoughts on your rampage top? Very interested in your opinion. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any thoughts on your rampage top? Very interested in your opinion. Thanks in advance.

It is definitely a good buy - very well built, the quality is great and it works well. I was a little apprehensive about the fastback, but you get used to it. Running without the windows and just a safari top is the best mode. Plus since you carry the windows with you - you are prepared for any inclement weather, should it pop up. Definitely a great buy and highly recommended.

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got mine installed tonight. Wasn’t to hard to install. I got a few things I gotta tidy up in the morning and take management on a ride to show it off. I really liked that it was only bolt and unbolting with no sticky stuff to deal with. Should be fairly easy to go back to the hard top. I’ll try to get some pics in the am.

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_3841
Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_3842

She looks great! Just need a little sun to get the wrinkles cleaned up. The window storage up top is as handy as a pocket on a shirt!

Last edited:

Roll Tide!

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door Carbonized Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_3842

She looks great! Just need a little sun to get the wrinkles cleaned up. The window storage up top is a handy and a pocket on a shirt!
@Broncolli and @STX Bronco did you guys need to use a Riv-Nut tool for the install?
approximately how long did the install take?

IMG_1053.png