Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Created a new survey (1 question) for Bergey's Ford. Minimum deal to switch, question is, who will see the new link? I'll drop it here and it's also in the original post. I think @KJM76 can go back to Bergey's with a good 30+ responses... but we should also get together beforehand to see how to present it.

Bergey's Ford - Minimum deal to switch?
Sponsored

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Created a new survey (1 question) for Bergey's Ford. Minimum deal to switch, question is, who will see the new link? I'll drop it here and it's also in the original post. I think @KJM76 can go back to Bergey's with a good 30+ responses... but we should also get together beforehand to see how to present it.

I voted anything below invoice plus x-plan so they don't jack us on fees.

KJM76

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for posting up a poll. Yes, Bergey's is in Lansdale, PA. They also have a location right up the road from me in Ambler. I'll get back to them and let them know that we are getting our ducks in a row and we'll come back to them with an ask.

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ambler PA is only 30 miles from me. I'd be happy with $500-$750 below invoice, but as you said using x plan because otherwise they could add fees that eat up most of that.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base

2h drive. not bad at all. 1000 and x plan or just show them granger/stephens and ask if they'll match and I'll transfer today if they put it in writing

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for posting up a poll. Yes, Bergey's is in Lansdale, PA. They also have a location right up the road from me in Ambler. I'll get back to them and let them know that we are getting our ducks in a row and we'll come back to them with an ask.
I think we will need to get a formal proposal as well once we have an idea. I remember @rcbickle gave me something his group was using a while back, we'd probably want to use a version of that (assuming I can find it).

It should include something along the lines of: No extra deposit required (or at very least refundable deposit), acceptance of x-plan to limit fees. You know extra stuff to protect us as well.

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2h drive. not bad at all. 1000 and x plan or just show them granger/stephens and ask if they'll match and I'll transfer today if they put it in writing
Same boat. 2 hours would do all day. Would even go there for routine service.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mickey at Leo Kaytes told me last week that they were working on something and would have it possibly by Friday. But nothing. I'm really interested in their lifetime powertrain warranty, but I have yet to receive any reliable information from Mickey on that. Plus they are asking for a non-refundable $500 deposit and a credit check when you order.

I'm, unfortunately, losing faith that Mickey can make a deal appealing to me happen.
Not a smart move.

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ducati, Triumph and GTI - that's a large stable for brooklyn
Is this my wife? Did she create a fake account just to tell me this? lol

And all of them are garaged. It's getting expensive. Sigh. ?

Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is this my wife? Did she create a fake account just to tell me this? lol

And all of them are garaged. It's getting expensive. Sigh. ?
LOL. We moved from Bushwick to White Plains last Fall. We never kept a car there although we did have a garage under our apartment building. I just know garage spots are a hot commodity and to have 3...whew

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great news Kevin! I got an e-mail from Tyler on Monday, said he'd check with the GM. You got an answer first, so run with it.
I'm local, near Doylestown, anything under x-plan and I'm in.

Another dealer, Sands Ford, gave me these figures, I'd guess Bergey's doc fee (on invoice) would be in the range:
>>> Our documentation fee is $389. It will be registered as a passenger vehicle. We do not have a dealer conveyance fee. We do not have mandatory add on's. No x-plan.<<<<

Also ask what the title/registration fees (for Pa residents) are and if they are included in the doc fee.

I'd start by asking for a match (Invoice-$1000) ...... make them aware that could produce 100++ more sales.
If they offer a lesser discount off Invoice, say $500, that could be a few dozen sales at best.
.... That'l leave the ball in their court.

An option for a wheel tire upgrade/trade-in deal would sweaten the deal, and would a credit towards accessories.

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
LOL. We moved from Bushwick to White Plains last Fall. We never kept a car there although we did have a garage under our apartment building. I just know garage spots are a hot commodity and to have 3...whew
Yeah we have a garage beneath our apartment. GTI gets the spot and I've arranged with the manager of the garage to let me park my bikes myself between the pillars/unused space on the ground level. But I still pay for them. Not as much as the GTI but still. We've been looking to move out of the city for more space and a garage but so has everyone else. Our lease is up in December so we're starting to figure out what the hell we want to do.

So ANY deals on saving money goes towards the first month's garage fess at this point bahaha

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah we have a garage beneath our apartment. GTI gets the spot and I've arranged with the manager of the garage to let me park my bikes myself between the pillars/unused space on the ground level. But I still pay for them. Not as much as the GTI but still. We've been looking to move out of the city for more space and a garage but so has everyone else. Our lease is up in December so we're starting to figure out what the hell we want to do.

So ANY deals on saving money goes towards the first month's garage fess at this point bahaha
Oof, thats a tough spot to be in. Prices have skyrocketed

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We've been looking to move out of the city for more space and a garage but so has everyone else.
You ain't kidding. Word around town in NJ is all the NY'ers are moving out. Coming to NJ, Paying $20k MORE than asking prices on new homes.

Luckily for me, I'm on other side of Jersey, so I don't gotta deal with you NY'ers!! ? Just messing with ya tho, anyone buying a Bronco is alright in my book! (y)
Sponsored