birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I placed my order March 27. I placed another order on

I don’t know how accurate my information is or how well I understand it but my understanding is that the dealer was supposed to notify all unscheduled 2023 Heritage models to have their order converted to a model year 3024. My dealer did not do this in any sort of effective manner and my order will remain unscheduled for 2023 and consequently never built. I had already placed a separate order for a MY 2024 planning for the worst but I’ve lost my place in line for order placed 3/27/2023. Has this happened to anyone else? Or were your dealers good about communicating with you? I was in the dealership 11/10 checking on my order and checking if I could change to MT! The dealership did me dirty!
Sounds like the dealer is not fully informed on how the process works. Have you ask the dealer about what allocation they have for 2024? They will take your order all day long but if they don’t have allocation, doubt you get it. At least that’s what it sounds like from others

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

I don’t know how accurate my information is or how well I understand it but my understanding is that the dealer was supposed to notify all unscheduled 2023 Heritage models to have their order converted to a model year 3024. My dealer did not do this in any sort of effective manner and my order will remain unscheduled for 2023 and consequently never built. I had already placed a separate order for a MY 2024 planning for the worst but I’ve lost my place in line for order placed 3/27/2023. Has this happened to anyone else? Or were your dealers good about communicating with you? I was in the dealership 11/10 checking on my order and checking if I could change to MT! The dealership did me dirty!
All the 2023 orders that were not scheduled were cancelled
the cancelled orders had to re order 2024s if they were still interested
Ford did not give 2023 order holders any priority over newer orders that was left up to the dealers
most dealers gave bumped orders a high priority , mine gave me a 3.
if you re ordered from the same dealer you were with for your 2023 order you should ask them to give you the highest priority they give out.
They can do that at any time and now would be fantastic Since they are scheduling HEs this Thursday

Last edited:

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford did not give 2023 order holders any priority over newer orders that was left up to the dealers
if you re ordered from the same dealer you were with for your 2023 order you should ask them to give you the highest priority they give out.
They can do that at any time and now would be fantastic Since they are scheduling HEs this Thursday
Are you sure Ford does not give any priority to 2023 cancelled orders?
I was under the impression they would.

I also have the same order number as before.

Sponsored

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Are you sure Ford does not give any priority to 2023 cancelled orders?
I was under the impression they would.

I also have the same order number as before.
I was told Ford did not give a higher priority for canceling my order but they encourage the dealer to give you a higher priority code and most dealers would if they cared about customer retention.
i was appreciative of my dealer for doing the right thing and placing my order at the top of their priority list but that was left up to them By Ford.
having the same order number is important if you had a VIN since it gives you access to the price protection offered for 2 door HEs cancelled orders.

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Aren’t the order banks now closed for both 2 door and 4 door HE/HEL’s for 2024? If so, those who did not already order are SOL, correct?

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Aren’t the order banks now closed for both 2 door and 4 door HE/HEL’s for 2024? If so, those who did not already order are SOL, correct?
Yes. The order banks closed last Monday for 4 door HEs and yesterday for 2 door ones. But if you already had an order in the unscheduled order banks the dealer can upgrade your priority code if they had not given the highest one previously

0FFR0AD

Heritage
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage Limited 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

oneryan

Heritage
First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

unfortunately the dealerships are the last to know anything. people on this forum know much more..

0FFR0AD

Heritage
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage Limited 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Any Yellowstone 2dr’s?
In the poll? No, but there are 2 in the wild both are sold to private collectors. I was in talks with both dealers who had them said that they were told to not take pictures by the owners. I verified via ford tracking and window stickers though. Both Yellowstone both delivered, both in collections :(