Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Remain patient Bro, mine sat at Wilmington Autoport for 2 weeksā€¦my dealer finally had to call there to get it deliveredā€¦ painful šŸ˜£
Oh I am, sorry for the confusion, I was just reflecting my experience thus far in response to Supercash79 to give hope :)

oneryan

Heritage
First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So somebody just called me from Bronco off rodeo trying to get me to schedule a trip.. i politely told her that i am aware of the free offer but at this moment i am unenthusiastic to go hang out with a bunch of people that probably already got their bronco while i'm still waiting after almost three years ;)

remember when they gave us a calendar?? what a huge marketing failure.. give me a calendar to count down the days that your truck doesn't arrive

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Raptor, ā€˜20 Mustang GT, ā€˜23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So somebody just called me from Bronco off rodeo trying to get me to schedule a trip.. i politely told her that i am aware of the free offer but at this moment i am unenthusiastic to go hang out with a bunch of people that probably already got their bronco while i'm still waiting after almost three years ;)

remember when they gave us a calendar?? what a huge marketing failure.. give me a calendar to count down the days that your truck doesn't arrive
I got the same phone call and email with the free guest offer. šŸ¤”

I can show my wife what an idiot I am for reserving and ordering a Bronco 3+ years ago that I still donā€™t have and is not even scheduled to be built yet. šŸ¤“

My dog ate my calender 2 years agoā€¦ šŸ¶

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well I will see it today at 2. The pictures show the plastic bumper.
So what's the decision? Does baby make 3? Let us know about your thoughts on the bumper too!

Sponsored

Supercash79

Heritage
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Race Red Heritage 2.7 Auto
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It could be a quality check issueā€”the factory wonā€™t release the vehicle if they find a problem that needs to be addressed. Iā€™ve been in purgatory since the week of 1/15 and my dealer said itā€™s stuck in the QC phase. Thereā€™s obviously no other detail they can get, but they noted it could be resolved as soon as a week, but theyā€™ve seen QC issues take up to a month to iron out. Either way, a little more waiting in exchange for getting a defect free vehicle seems like a fair trade off.
So I did my now daily routine of checking with Ford Live Chat and still got no new updates. They recommended contacting Ford Marketing. They were helpful and finally gave me a new piece of information that Chat and my dealership didnt have. They confirmed there was a QA hold put on 1/30. It's why my tracker hasn't updated because there is no updates. I have no idea when the QA hold will come off but my initial delivery window of 2/7 to 2/13 is in danger of missing for sure. I assume I am not the only one that came off the line around the time the QA hold happened. It explains why some of us are in "In Production" purgatory.

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ā€˜1928 model A, ā€œ23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is the first time in the history of the HE's that USOB has been below capacity!!!

1b43223a8721a03642bb8b8ce7498d1f.gif
So maybe if I had reordered for a third time I could have gotten a ā€˜24 Heritage by this summerā€¦lolā€¦

jlj4660

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2023 Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Baby makes 3. It was a steel bumper just different from what I am used to. Signed papers today and pick up Friday morning. They have not prepped yet. I feel very fortunate and truly enjoying the Bronco

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So I did my now daily routine of checking with Ford Live Chat and still got no new updates. They recommended contacting Ford Marketing. They were helpful and finally gave me a new piece of information that Chat and my dealership didnt have. They confirmed there was a QA hold put on 1/30. It's why my tracker hasn't updated because there is no updates. I have no idea when the QA hold will come off but my initial delivery window of 2/7 to 2/13 is in danger of missing for sure. I assume I am not the only one that came off the line around the time the QA hold happened. It explains why some of us are in "In Production" purgatory.
Hopefully if it is a quality hold, they actually fix the issues. Mine was stuck ā€œsomewhereā€ for almost a month yet there were still some quality issues after that. I know some others that were told that as well so itā€™s definitely a possibility, but some of the quality issues that get out makes me wonder.

GMC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I don't understand why REB was offered on the HE for 24 but not yellowstone. A YS 2dr manual HE would have been the perfect build.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I don't understand why REB was offered on the HE for 24 but not yellowstone. A YS 2dr manual HE would have been the perfect build.
If you can understand anything that Ford has done with the Bronco youā€™d be a genius!

edit: I should mention they did a lot of good things but then a bunch of bonehead things.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

We still haven't seen Peak Blue yet for the Limiteds! I've seen a HE REB Sport and a YS HE-L at the dealer, love the brown interior and it works on both colors but no way would the blue plaid work with the YS! šŸ˜

So many great colors and trim packages in Ford's history, not sure why they snubbed them with the new Broncos but that horse has been beaten to death multiple times.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Baby makes 3. It was a steel bumper just different from what I am used to. Signed papers today and pick up Friday morning. They have not prepped yet. I feel very fortunate and truly enjoying the Bronco
Congrats! Make sure you post up some pics of the stable for us when you bring her home.

Landofcheese

Heritage
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150, 1968 mustang,1976 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
*has grown bitter and jaded* at the over 6 month "in production" hell. šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Hope your Purgatory stay is a lot shorter than mine!

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Calendar! How about the flag, hammock, poster and playing cards - I got ā€˜em all!

I got the same phone call and email with the free guest offer. šŸ¤”

I can show my wife what an idiot I am for reserving and ordering a Bronco 3+ years ago that I still donā€™t have and is not even scheduled to be built yet. šŸ¤“

My dog ate my calender 2 years agoā€¦ šŸ¶
It blows my mind that there are some early reservations that still remain unfulfilled - and I feel terrible for those folks that continue to hang in there.

I got my Badlands in September 2021 and planned to keep it forever. In 2022 when Ford debuted the Warthog, I was smitten. When the order banks finally opened for 2023 orders in March 2023, I put in an order for a Braptor and never expected to receive it the same year. Lo and behold it was built in August but due to strike and other crap, I didnā€™t receive it until November 2023. When I went to pick it up, my wife was with me and saw the dealerā€™s Heritage LE and instantly fell in love. (I am a car guy and while she indulges my hobby, she could care less about what she drives). I was so amazed that she actually liked the HLE, I traded my Badlands for it. She gets compliments daily!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_5411
Sponsored