Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Nice Flashlight

Also, was that seat belt thing the Ford bulletin? Thx
No sir,, just some retainers that I purchased from Stickerfab. I hate flopping seatbelt buckles when I have the windows down or bouncing around the trails.

Thanks, its the old school pre-X with a LED insert and red flip-filter for night vision. I'm a bit of a Flashlight Whore. Have two in the Bronco now and adding a Surefire Aviator this afternoon to the console box interior Molle.

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No sir,, just some retainers that I purchased from Stickerfab. I hate flopping seatbelt buckles when I have the windows down or bouncing around the trails.

Thanks, its the old school pre-X with a LED insert and red flip-filter for night vision. I'm a bit of a Flashlight Whore. Have two in the Bronco now and adding a Surefire Aviator this afternoon to the console box interior Molle.
Cool. I too have a lot of flashlights. Mainly olight, nitecore, fenix, and a couple surefire. A surefire was my first real flashlight I got when we had a hurricane about 20 yrs ago. Thought, hmmm I need some light. Now we are hundreds if not thousands of dollars later. I even have the surefire wrist light -- the version that uses a battery

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Cool. I too have a lot of flashlights. Mainly olight, nitecore, fenix, and a couple surefire. A surefire was my first real flashlight I got when we had a hurricane about 20 yrs ago. Thought, hmmm I need some light. Now we are hundreds if not thousands of dollars later. I even have the surefire wrist light -- the version that uses a battery
I EDC a Fenix and run an Olight on my sub-gun. Both are great lights. I think I have 8-9 Surefire's floating around and used to EDC the single 123 executive for awhile.

Sponsored

Quicklime

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch 2 Dr hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1211
I'm always watching the tides. Apr 11 was a very low morning low tide. So I left for Sparrow Park Rd(google) at 5:00 AM. I had seen these two guys several times in various spots along the beach. Eight trucks on the whole stretch of beach. Everybody was out there with their clam guns. We always used shovels... They all seemed to leave after 10:00.
Eventually I work my way back up the beach, heading for the north terminus. Here's this jeep buried. Two guys are working feverishly to get it unstuck. I pull up very slowly, and they don't even look at me. OK, they don't want any help. I go maybe 200 yards away and park, and proceed to eat half a PBJ, and have a few swigs of coffee that I microwaved the f*** out of back in Eugene...
From my vantage point I can clearly see them walking around shoveling etc. Got the high lift jack and everything. I'm not sure, it kind of looks like the jeep is barely moving.
After about twenty minutes I'm done with my snack and head back over there, still not sure if it was barely moving. It was. Like inches. But what struck me was the guy doing all the work looked to be about 75. And I'm 66 so I know. The guy behind the wheel was maybe 45-50 looking. Probably his son. The old guy still won't look up. I'm 15 feet away. I said "Hey, you got a tow strap?" I did but I figured I wouldn't have to use mine if they had one. He said yes. I said "Let me pull you backwards to harder sand. His strap was a rope that looked older than the guy. I figure he'd probably had that thing since new and was maybe too proud to ask for help(?) The 2.7 literally idled it out. I told them to go faster thru that deep soft section at the entrance.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1210

They thanked me profusely. But that doesn't matter, it's a $500 tow bill if you can't get off that beach. The pics are all from afterward.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did a bit of an upgrade to my compressor setup. Had a bunch of expiring Fordpass points so I picked up the Ford Performance Portable Twin Compressor that comes with the tank to run air tools FORD PERFORMANCE PARTS BY ARB DUAL PORTABLE AIR COMPRESSOR KIT| Part Details for M-1830-DAC | Ford Performance Parts
and also picked up the DV8 rear storage cubby replacement. Judging off the dimensions on the site I thought the air tank that comes with the compressor might just fit and low and behold it does. It's tight but everything fits and is hidden away nicely with a few modifications to the compressor setup that came in the portable sku.
Went from this:
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2141

To this:
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0493.JPG

Peepers

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I plan on doing a lot of traveling in the near future so decided to upgrade my cooler I use. I bought this from Amazon. It's a BougeRV 23qt and it's an electric fridge/freezer.
Instead of always refilling my old cooler with ice or using freezer packs, I can plug this in to the power outlet or into household current. Eventually I will get a Jackery power box to use as well.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20240410_180904

Shrek27

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@jzweedyk Looks like you still have your crash bar mounts. Has this been an issue given the trails you run? I keep reading here its mandatory to chop them and use a delete kit with 37s, especially if you rock crawl. Maybe you need them to mount the reservoirs on your Icon setup?

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In the last two weeks my buddy and I installed Bilstein 5100's set at 1" of lift, I had MT Baja Boss AT in 285/70 17 installed, and I installed a Rugged Radios G1. Ready for the trail season. Next year will be winch time.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1953
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1985
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1984

Sponsored

jzweedyk

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@jzweedyk Looks like you still have your crash bar mounts. Has this been an issue given the trails you run? I keep reading here its mandatory to chop them and use a delete kit with 37s, especially if you rock crawl. Maybe you need them to mount the reservoirs on your Icon setup?
I have not had an issue with the crash bar mounts with my 37s. Occasionally I do rub the tire on the frame mount behind the front tire, but I really do not want to cut the frame anywhere. If you do, you will have trouble trading it in to a certified dealer, as there can be no frame mods done, or they can't certify it. I figure, if the tires don't rub sometimes, you really don't have big enough tires.

Acadist

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Worked on storage today, was hauling around an old school milk crate with everything in it. Now I have a locking box mounted in.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2507

first I popped off the side latches so that it opens easily and saved them for β€˜later,
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2508
next drilled holes so I could secure it but it can be easily removed to access the jack
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2512

then filled it
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2514

the Box is strong, I stood on it, and the cargo area is now much more dog friendly.

since now when the box is open there is less β€˜working’ space I also installed a tailgate table. I had ordered the Ford one, but after it arrived bent and I realized it needed to have holes drilled into the tailgate I went with a much more basic option and am pleased with how it came out.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2505
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2506

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Worked on storage today, was hauling around an old school milk crate with everything in it. Now I have a locking box mounted in.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2506

first I popped off the side latches so that it opens easily and saved them for β€˜later,
next drilled holes so I could secure it but it can be easily removed to access the jack

then filled it

the Box is strong, I stood on it, and the cargo area is now much more dog friendly.

since now when the box is open there is less β€˜working’ space I also installed a tailgate table. I had ordered the Ford one, but after it arrived bent and I realized it needed to have holes drilled into the tailgate I went with a much more basic option and am pleased with how it came out.
Can you pls share the model/number?

this is a great option for 2doors

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Installed some SSV Works 6.5 inch Speaker pods. Much, much better sound than the anemic OEM pods.

20240412_105958.jpg

20240412_122624.jpg
Did you need to do forscan? They look great installed!
Sponsored