Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As someone who was going to get CG with a white top, even if I had to paint it myself, I HATE THIS. Now there will be 1000x more CG/white top combos than there would normally be.
Who cares what someone else is driving? Get what you want/like and be happy. Even if there are several thousand CG w/white tops, you'll rarely see one yourself. -peace-

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Dumb if true. Leave it to Ford to lock colors to trims and then lock white tops to certain colors which are already locked to certain trims.

Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Who cares what someone else is driving? Get what you want/like and be happy. Even if there are several thousand CG w/white tops, you'll rarely see one yourself. -peace-
Agreed. As long as my neighbor, coworker or friends don't have the combo I want. I'm good with getting what I want. That's why I have option 1, option 1a, option 1b.

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bet only reason they are putting it on CG is because they have been showing that one all over with the white top. Now they can say they didn't show anything you can't get.

Ksm

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'll still have white top on the AM Blue though... heading straight to have Oxford White wrap done from dealership. ??‍♂ May make it more unique if Ford stands by their current choices..
I want the same combo but I'm thinking we will hopefully find people here on the forum that're willing to trade for the black top we're ordering.

Sponsored

BroncoDMais85

Badlands
First Name
Dedrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Bronco, 2010 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A51 was my color at launch. Then pics starting coming which left me underwhelmed and I jumped to CG. Then the last few days these awesome A51 pics and vids starting rolling in and confirmed it's the color I want. Now....this. Come on man!!!!
That's awesome. That is exactly what happened with my thinking these past few months!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So I spoke with an engineer at Bronco Super Cel today. (Now he did say things could change) but white painted top is only on Oxford White body & Cactus Gray body.
Just ignore, engineers don't know what sales and marketing have planned. He is just trying to mimic his idols, Mike Livine and Bronco Nation.

Itsmeanmuggin

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Scat Pak
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp that confirms me wanting CG!

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bet only reason they are putting it on CG is because they have been showing that one all over with the white top. Now they can say they didn't show anything you can't get.
Hmmm, looks like 37s also must be coming from factory. Sweet!!!
Sponsored