BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Clubs

Ford made it really difficult for me to decide on a color for the Bronco. Right when I think I’ve narrowed it down more pictures come out and I am back to square one.
I’m glad we don’t have to pick our color like the people who have ordered the Bronco Sport before seeing it. I’m going to wait and decide 💯 when I see all the Bronco Sports in person.

Advertisement

XTurtle

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco
Clubs

Feeling more and more pleased with carbonized grey.

Though really really wish they would do a Jurassic Park edition!!!

tyrobronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150, 2018 Ford Fusion Energi, 2005 Ford 500
Clubs

You’re right now that I really look at it. Not sure if I like it as much now...
It does a bit - the problem is the choices overall are the weakest part of the Bronco.

It is surprising how they were able to come out with such a crappy palette of colors. I get the popularity of Black, White, Gray and Silver - I see hundreds of them every day. But having shades of those colors was a big mistake.

The lack of any kind of green is dumbfounding. It makes the top 5-10 in color choices constantly.

The fact they are providing a brown for the Sport and not the Bronco is equally a surprise. While I might not quickly gravitate towards Brown, it would provide an unusual option besides the muted choices currently listed.

If I classified the colors they would be:
1. White
2. Black
3. Silver
4. Gray, muted gray, another muted gray which may be a muted blue
5. Blue, muted Blue
6. Red, muted red
7. School Bus

Last edited:

Frank N

Base
First Name
Frank
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Clubs

The more I see the colors, the more I think I am wrapping it in a green color.
WTF Ford, no green?

GeneralBoisvert

Badlands
First Name
Sheik
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Area 51 where are youuu?

That is the one color that seems to have the most uncertainty from those interested, such as myself.

Carb gray is a back up. Although, that may look too boring with a black or painted top, and probably a bit stupid looking with a white top. I feel like the white top only goes well with actual colors - hence my proclivity towards area 51.
This is what Ford's render show CG to be. A bit of a military green hue. Looks great with white top.

Bronco_CarbonizedGray_WhiteTop_BlackTurbomac.png

ndegnan1992

Big Bend
First Name
Nicholas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
The more I see the colors, the more I think I am wrapping it in a green color.
WTF Ford, no green?
I’m excited for the clean Oxford White, but if there happened to be a surprise green option (hint hint Ford) I’d change up in a second.

TwoTone

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Keep in mind unless your monitor has been calibrated, most monitors actually do a poor job of reproducing colors correctly.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 S60 T6 AWD / 2018 Subaru Outback Limited
Wow. Thanks!

You’re right. Looks way better than I thought. Down to this an Area 51 (we now have two more pics on Area but not sold yet). Plus like the idea of pairing brown interior with carb Gray than navy with Area 51

CT203

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
It does a bit - the problem is the choices overall are the weakest part of the Bronco.

It is surprising how they were able to come out with such a crappy palette of colors. I get the popularity of Black, White, Gray and Silver - I see hundreds of them every day. But having shades of those colors was a big mistake.

The lack of any kind of green is dumbfounding. It makes the top 5-10 in color choices constantly.

The fact they are providing a brown for the Sport and not the Bronco is equally a surprise. While I might not quickly gravitate towards Brown, it would provide an unusual option besides the muted choices currently listed.

If I classified the colors they would be:
1. White
2. Black
3. Silver
4. Gray, muted gray, another muted gray which may be a muted blue
5. Blue, muted Blue
6. Red, muted red
7. School Bus
I mostly agree - Extremely disappointed in the color choices. I don't love any of them and am torn on what to do. As far as green? I really don't see many green vehicles at all. It could be a regional thing. I'm in CT and we get Grey, Silver, White, Red, Black and Blue.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
They should mail out color chips then! :LOL:
Rather than any brochures or anything paint chips would be the best thing they could send us rn. I’d pay for some LOL

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 S60 T6 AWD / 2018 Subaru Outback Limited
Where did you get this photo? Is this from fords website??

Advertisement

Advertisement