First Name
Glynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350, 2017 F150, 1996 Grand Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford did too good of job on this thing to not go the whole way and screw this up. A white top will be a major hit. Who on earth thinks that Grey looks good. Yikes!

ejkre

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is it at all possible that Ford is punking us and will end up offering it initially? Ford seems to love paying homage to previous models of enthusiast vehicles. Could it be something that they offer when B&P goes live and it generates a lot of positive buzz on this forum and other outlets? I'm grasping at straws here, but ya know...

N3T

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is it at all possible that Ford is punking us and will end up offering it initially? Ford seems to love paying homage to previous models of enthusiast vehicles. Could it be something that they offer when B&P goes live and it generates a lot of positive buzz on this forum and other outlets? I'm grasping at straws here, but ya know...
Yeah, could be that the white top will be spendy and in order to see if ppl cared for it they decided to postpone the final decision to order them to see if ppl would holler loudly (pay thru the nose) to get one.

Any theory involving aliens would also work here.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was at Super Cel East on Friday and a Ford rep told me that there are a lot of rumors going around, but that a white top will only be available on a white Bronco.

Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Intervention Hell
My usual response is "Marketing people on drugs..."

But this has gone on for so long that it looks seriously like an Intervention is called for.

One would think that at least the public relations staff would be making some effort to present a consistent message and image that things are under control behind the curtain.

Getting a feeling that my purchase timeframe is edging out from the current 1.5 years to about 3 years.
My usual response is "Marketing people on drugs..."

But this has gone on for so long that it looks seriously like an Intervention is called for.

One would think that at least the public relations staff would be making some effort to present a consistent message and image that things are under control behind the curtain.

Getting a feeling that my purchase timeframe is edging out from the current 1.5 years to about 3 years.
Intervention Hell, we need a Priest to preform an Exorcism ?

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone asked that and I can't remember the response. I jokingly said, "the dashboard". I'll ask again though...
I thought the Picatinny rail was for the license plate ?

Norsman

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
(referring to the original post) Is this for sure confirmed yet? I'd like a white top on the rapid red and I'm okay with waiting until 2022 for it, but won't if it is not an option.

My color and door preference still change like every week. lol

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
(referring to the original post) Is this for sure confirmed yet? I'd like a white top on the rapid red and I'm okay with waiting until 2022 for it, but won't if it is not an option.

My color and door preference still change like every week. lol
they have pretty much confirmed that white top is coming later. Likely 22 model year or later

However they also said its a service part so for a premium you can add it to your 21 model year

Norsman

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
they have pretty much confirmed that white top is coming later. Likely 22 model year or later

However they also said its a service part so for a premium you can add it to your 21 model year
I guess what I really meant, is the white top going to be available on any color Bronco, i.e. Rapid Red, or is it only for Oxford white and CG? If so, lame....

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess what I really meant, is the white top going to be available on any color Bronco, i.e. Rapid Red, or is it only for Oxford white and CG? If so, lame....
The information Ford sent out to the dealers as FAQs to the B&P just stated that white and body color tops would be added during the 22 model year. No mention of them being restricted to certain colors. That's the most recent info we've seen.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model